I need a character

Commissions offers, art for sale, auctions, etc.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

I need a character

Post by Morkulv »

I've been wandering around with my recent (self-made) avatar (the puppet) for a long time now, and I thought it might be a good idea for another (and bigger) character. :D Now, the problem for me is:

- I have problems with drawing characters
- I don't have a scanner

So, if there is any 'artist' around here that likes me enough to do a character for me, I would reaaally appreciate it! :D

I've been recently inspired by my corpse-paint pictures (see also "post your picture"-thread), so this is what I would like:

A 'werewolf'-character (just a anthro will do fine), with corpsepaint (if you don't know what I'm talking about with 'corpsepaint', please view this topic for my last pictures and you'll get the idea: http://www.thepack.network/thepackboard ... &start=575), and straight long dark/black hair. Evil looking, dressed in pure evil black. A piercing (ring) in the top of the left-ear. If fingers are visible: a ring on the middle-finger of the right hand. Grinning theeth. Maybe add some spike-belts, or something. Maybe add this "Mayhem"-logo to the (black) shirt: http://www.metalmessage.de/Logos/Bandlo ... -logo2.jpg

If somebody could help me out I would be really thankfull! :D It will be the first black metal-werewolf ever! :o :D
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Ask Silverclaw, or Sabre Joker Wolf...forgot who else draws on here...there's a fair few! Those two have great art. Ben, a friend of mine from my Uni, sent me that Mayhem logo once, he's a huge death/black metal fan. (I know the difference between them now!)

I need a wolf character too really, but I've never had an alter ego character, like a madeup one, before. I've always just been myself.

I'd want an 80's guitarist werewolf, with a guitar and leather jacket and music shirt and jeans, long scraggly hair (would be a friend to your wolf haha! Except Im very gentle so no evil for me). I've also been toying with this idea for a long time but yeah never got around to it. I've certainly drawn a fair few by hand, but I don't have a scanner and have not got the patience to get proportions right and all that.

I do know Silverclaw will do your commision for free, but I'm not sure if she colours it. I don't know what Sabre's rules are, but you could ask. Anyway sorry if this post got your hopes up that an artist had applied. :D
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

I might be able to do this if you give exact details on what you want Morkulv after I get done with the other works I still owe other Pack members. If you'd like that Idea, just pM me an I'll see what I can do :)
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Okay, I have all the time in the world. :D
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Anyone else interested? :grinwiggle:
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Morkulv wrote:Anyone else interested? :grinwiggle:
You know you never did tell me what you did want...I mean I could start on at least your line art :P
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

No? Isn't my topic-post enough info?
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Morkulv wrote:No? Isn't my topic-post enough info?
Yeah...Seee..I am sloooow with things.. :P I'll get some line art in the works k?
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Hehe, ok! :D
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Morkulv wrote:Hehe, ok! :D
oh an hey about being the first Black Metal werewolf hehe DarkJoker Is a Headbanger :Jester3:

Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Haha, not really black metal but still quite metal yes. :)
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Wow Sabre that is awesome!! I'd give that wolf a Slayer CD any day -points at the spikes- I think Kerry King wears those. They're a thrash metal band. Not one of my favourite bands though, must say, but they're okay.

Anyway the wolf is great. I'm looking forward to any art on this thread, metal wolves are awesome! Dont mind if I save that one Sabre? Not for internet use, just to put up on the wall.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Kirk Hammett wrote:Wow Sabre that is awesome!! I'd give that wolf a Slayer CD any day -points at the spikes- I think Kerry King wears those. They're a thrash metal band. Not one of my favourite bands though, must say, but they're okay.

Anyway the wolf is great. I'm looking forward to any art on this thread, metal wolves are awesome! Dont mind if I save that one Sabre? Not for internet use, just to put up on the wall.
heh Sure fire away :jester: Glad you like hehe
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by *nagowteena* »

:) hay I'm real good at drawing. if you like I can make you an avatar. I draw and paint. just have to whiat till I have a pc. but I'm getting one real soon. :D then there shall be avatars for all. :) :D
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

HAH! I knew it was a brilliant idea!! :o :D Thank you very much!!

One more thing though: Do you perhaps have that in av size? :grinwiggle:
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

hehe glad you like it an I can surely give it a try :jester:
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

If you can't then I'll just have to get it into PhotoShop somewhere to make it smaller. :D

I look pretty evil as a anthro-wolf, if I do say so myself. :P Haha. And corpsepaint looks cool on werewolves! 8)
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Sweet 8)

Looks like Morkulv is in Kiss :wink:
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

No! Not KISS!! :( Its black metal, BLACK METAL!! :cry: