The Pack Avatars

Commissions offers, art for sale, auctions, etc.
nightwolfe

The Pack Avatars

Post by nightwolfe »

I just have to say I am totally blow away! I was doing a google image search for some new wolf graphics (I'm a little obsessed) and came across this site/forum. What an amazing place! All the graphics here are fantastic and the artistic talent that so many of you have.... just wow! I'm entirely way too envious!

What I am really dying to know however, is who did the amazing wolf avatars here? Specifically, the ones on the following profiles: Anubis, Fenrir and Silverclaw. I know there were tons of more of them, those are just the ones I remember off hand :D Also do you do commissions?

Also who did the amazing wolf smilies? I could have sworn I'd seen some of them in the freebie section on GoldenWolf's Art site before.... but you all have waaay more than I've ever seen before of this style!
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited

Post by darkest wolf »

I'm not sure this is in the right section. Anyway, the amazing avatars were done by 'Z', a member who no longer, as far as I know, participates on this board. I know you can check out her profile through the member list, which I believe links to her DeviantArt account.

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mood: RAR!

Post by *nagowteena* »

Yeah, Z is no longer on this board, but you can find her Here :)
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

gosh, i wish i had found this place sooner, though i knew that back when i joined. lol :D
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

The Emoticons were made by GoldenWolf (I believe) but several of the members here (mostly Figarou) took the originals and changed them to give us the wide array that we have today.
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend