Request for TF Sequence

Commissions offers, art for sale, auctions, etc.
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Request for TF Sequence

Post by Dreamer »

You may remember that a while ago, I requested a TF sequence for me based on my story from Howlitzer. But seeing as he mentioned recently that he probably won't be doing any art for a long while, I guess that transformation sequence is pretty much out of the question. So, we come to the purpose of this thread which is: Is there anyone else among our tallented artists who would be willing to draw that sequence?
XIV
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Request for TF Sequence

Post by Dreamer »

Howcome nobody seems willing to respond? I mean, Redeye said this would be a decent place to find somebody, so howcome nobody seems to care?
XIV
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

I guess people are wondering if they would get paid for that kind of work. TF art isn't so easy to be a free thing. That is unless you were going to be paying that person. :P
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

Well, since I don't have a debit and/or credit card to send them the money with, and I don't really have a job (I'm 16 and haven't had any luck in finding one), how about I trade a short story for a tf-sequence commission. The subject matter, characters, and the basic plot would all be of the author's choosing, and I'd flesh it out into s a short story while they do my TF sequence request. Is that a fair trade?
XIV
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I will try to get around to do it but time is scarce and my will to draw as dropped since I have no internet and work and games has been distracting me for quite sometimes. :P
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Not sure if I have the time right now, but once I get caught up with EVERYTHING I'll see what I can do. Trust me I understand about the job deal :( :P