Trying to make a webcomic

Commissions offers, art for sale, auctions, etc.
Descendent of a Druid
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: Archdruid
Mood: Bored

Trying to make a webcomic

Post by Descendent of a Druid »

I have been told I'm an above average writer, but unfortunately I couldn't draw if my life depended on it. :splodey: . If your interested in helping me, respond to this post, and if posssible include a picture of any of the following (each is integral to the story):

A werewolf
A male elf
A female elf
A female satyr
A male gnome
A creature with a head and a feet similar to a bird of prey's, the wings of a bat, the neck and tail of a snake, and the arms of a preying mantis.
Baby seal walks into a club...
takyoji
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Busy

Re: Trying to make a webcomic

Post by takyoji »

I'd be willing to help you regarding the web-aspect (not necessarily the art in the actual webcomic). And chances are that you'll probably end up with the same software that's going to be used on the Alpha Luna (which I'm working on) website soon.
Avatar original image by "sometimesong" of Flickr, released under the Creative Commons license (share-alike, attribution, non-commercial, no-derivatives)
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Re: Trying to make a webcomic

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

I wouldn't minding helping your cause. It sounds cool and promising. Feel free to contact me. Here's my art gallery http://sabrewolfqueen.deviantart.com/

If your interested still. If not I could suggest you to some people that might be what your looking for as far as art style.