Commissions: open again + $5 sketch deal

Commissions offers, art for sale, auctions, etc.
lycanthropeful
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Werewolf Wannabe
Mood: Ruthless

Commissions: open again + $5 sketch deal

Post by lycanthropeful »

My commissions are open once again!

For all the information, please be so kind as to check out my commissions journal at my deviantART site. This 'round of commissions is a very important one for me because it will help me reach a very special goal.

This coming January (2010), I will be marching with my university's band in the Tournament of Roses Rose Bowl Parade in Pasadena, California. To any band geek or marching musician in general, this is a dream come true (this is coming from the girl who has already marched in the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, mind you). Because of location across the country and trip expenses, this trip is likely going to cost me nearly $1,400. I have a good $500 saved up from working here on campus, and that will only continue to grow as I work through the summer and next fall.

Regardless, I'd love to get some extra cash to put toward this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Every little bit helps, and right now I'm offering a special $5 sketch deal. There are ten slots open, as well as at least five (if not more) for my regular commissions. Even if you can only afford a five dollar sketch, I'd be more than happy to draw your character for you. Even $5 helps me out, and I'll provide you with quality artwork.

So please, consider helpin' a fellow Pack member out. I promise it will be worth your input. Feel free to contact me via PM here at the Pack or via note on deviantART.

Thanks! :love:
- Lycanth
SaxGirl1010 @ deviantART
Art commissions are currently OPEN! Click HERE!
Vengeance, my werewolf novel: ON SALE NOW!