goodbye Fleck...

The place for anything at all...
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.
Mood: Happy

goodbye Fleck...

Post by Flatline »

this message is in loving memory of my cat Fleck. she was put down today at the vets office.

goodbye Fleck. i will miss you and your face licking and homework eating habits. ya know, the teachers never did believe me about that homework thing of yours. run free with ur mother and friend and tell Kitter i miss him. goodbye my little girl. i love you
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mood: RAR!

Re: goodbye Fleck...

Post by *nagowteena* »

R.I.P. Fleck
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

I am so sorry for your loss.

For all the talk we hear of cats being aloof and solitary, I have found cats to be quite capable of loving and quite eager to share their lives with human companions.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.
Mood: Happy

Post by Flatline »

i have requested a memorial sig on sigresource but its taking a long time for someone to even reply
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.