A Question for those who believe.

The place for anything at all...
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Darkness Surrounds me, Chaos commands me, and i see what others cannot
Mood: Relief

Re: A Question for those who believe.

Post by WerewolfKeeper3 »

Ditto with what they said:
If they had control, and they were someone i loved... I'd be more afraid of them running off because they'd think i'd hurt them, or turn them over to someone i think can "help" them. I've heard too many things to ever think that's actually a good idea.
I'd think it be kinda cool to know someone who can shapeshift...
I'm actually thinking of another story about that too...
hmm...
No what you have are bullets in the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be before you've reloaded.
V, from V for Vendetta.

What a strange creature is man, that he cages himself so willingly?
-Athena from Appleseed (2004)
W-Lupus
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by W-Lupus »

excited really - i'm a fan of werewolves , so why wouldnt i be?
i go on the basis that its quite a wide spread myth , but i'm a little bit skeptical.

also be great to see that there is more to the world than meets the eye.
The Midnight Runner
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

I fear that many people here wouldn't believe it even if said werewolf stripped off and shifted right in front of them. Their Reality won't admit the existence of werewolves, so no matter what; they wouldn't exist for them.
Granted, werewolves seem impossible. They would violate many laws of biology and physics. Yet we still don't know everything there is to know; and there are already existing situations which are supposedly impossible, at least according to the physics we know as of now.
Remember, Science is a Process, not a destination. The impossible already occurs; do we ignore it or do we recheck the things that make these things impossible in the first place?
I will say that the Hollywood version of a Werewolf is 99% an impossibility. What I won't say is that it is impossible for some being we would call a werewolf to exist; in some way or other. Neither I nor anyone else knows enough to say anything is absolutely impossible... Even Einstine's relativity is starting to fall apart; as is String theory. Membrane theory has admitted weaknesses.
If we can't even definitively say what this universe IS...how can we say anything in that universe is impossible?
I'll say werewolves are very unlikely until I'm proved wrong. Then I'll shake their hand and buy them a beer. That's what I'd do...
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...