The place for anything at all...
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

hey crew hows life

Post by Lukas »

I"m checking up on stuff, whats up? i play the violin now and I hung around ED and 4chan for awhile to get used to trollers and s***. but other then that College is quite and life is fine. how is it going back in one of my old favorite sights? i still you have a decent amount of drama stuff but nothing you guys can't handle :D.
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Re: hey crew hows life

Post by Morkulv »

Whats the point of this topic?
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Morkulv:
Lukas wrote:I hung around ED and 4chan for awhile to get used to trollers and s***.
:wink:
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Ok, and why do we need a topic about that? This could just as well be posted in one of the stickies.

This has no posting-value what so ever. I really think we should consider making a sticky about posting topics. Hell, I'll even help write one if I may. I am sure the posters of topics like this don't have anything bad in mind and I do not mean to offend them in any personal way or whatever, but I think before creating a topic you have to make sure that it will last.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living

Post by Lukas »

*shrugs* Just checking in that is all. some of the older ones might remember me. some of you may think I'm trolling that is fine. you can delete the topic if your that worried about something lasting. Just asking how things are that is all.
Also judging from the more recent topics in this section; not much at all has had that great of posting value from what i see outside the occasional special day or a interesting article. No worries I'll be adding some interesting Stuff soon.
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Like I said, I do not mean to insult you in any way. Lately there just happens to be alot of topics that seemed more appropriate as a post.
Spongy
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Spongy »

There's really no point to the "Hai I'm back guyz didja miss me" threads. It's just calling out for attention.

When someone returns they'll be seen posting around, they don't need to point it out to everyone.
Gevaudan
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Music Lover
Additional Details: Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!
Mood: Happy

Post by Gevaudan »

Spongy wrote:There's really no point to the "Hai I'm back guyz didja miss me" threads. It's just calling out for attention.

When someone returns they'll be seen posting around, they don't need to point it out to everyone.
I agree, and we also have a "General Announcements and Updates" sticky at the top of this section. Usually that's where people say whether they're leaving or returning to The Pack.
And everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!
Moonwatcher
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guardian
Mood: Sad

Post by Moonwatcher »

could be worse
Humans Fear The Beast Within the Wolf Because
They Do Not Understand the beast Within Themselves
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Moonwatcher wrote:could be worse
What could be worse? People kicking topics that are over 6 months old?
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Morkulv wrote:
Moonwatcher wrote:could be worse
What could be worse? People kicking topics that are over 6 months old?
^ This. :P
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image