Happy 5th Anniversary Pack!!!

The place for anything at all...
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Happy 5th Anniversary Pack!!!

Post by Silverclaw »

(surprised there isn't a thread on this yet; unless I missed it!)

:o This place has been around for 5 years already! It does not seem that long ago when this site was called 'Building the Ultimate Werewolf'. And instead of waiting for "Freeborn", it was a low budget horror movie called "Devoured". It was originally going to be yet another movie with werewolves as the mindless, blood thirsty monsters, but instead, with our input, turned into a deeper, drama based script with the weres as the heros. Werewolves based more on what the actual wolf is in nature, instead of human concepts of the wolf as a monster. Hopefully by the 10th anniversary, Anthony Brownrigg will finally be able to show us and the world his movie :D
We've had lots of fun, interesting discussions on just about every single aspect of a werewolf; what they look like, how they move, how they should act, how they transform, ect. Everything under the moon!
May there be many more years left to discussing/sharing our love of werewolves and other werecreatures!
Cheers!

8) :duckie :femshft :Duckietoss: :panting: :party: :eatduckie: :jester: :ducktoss3: :science: :coolshift: :bounce: :wolfclock: :badminton2: :love: :saiyenwolf: :thumbsup: :lovebone: :grinwiggle: :happybday: :headbanger: :gangster: :wolfbird: :tribalwolf: :king: :queen: :duckieinmouth: :wolfskull: :cake: :reflect: :coolflip: :imking: :drunx: :beerwolf: :AB2: :thpt2:
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Happy 5th Anniversary Pack!!!

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Happy 5th Anniversary!!!

:pingpong: :wagtail: :nohowling: :knockedout: :wetwolf4: :party: :duckie :shift: :headbanger: :meat: :gangster: :duckiemind: :Jester3: :dizzy: :pirate2: :drunx: :PC: :jawdrop: :saiyenwolf: :love: :duckbomb2: :jester2: :superwolf: :laddie: :cop: :helmet: :unclewolf: :cyborg3: :cyborg2: :cyborg1: :wolfclock: :idea:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

HAPPY 5th!!!

:howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
alphanubilus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by alphanubilus »

WOOT! WOOT!
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

Good God! Really?
Lycanthrope
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lycanthrope »

I can still remember the earliest main page. It's so hard to believe it was 5 years ago. It's been great to meet so many interesting people during this time.
Long live The Pack!!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

MattSullivan wrote:Good God! Really?
Ayup. Tuesday, November 23rd, 2004: Calypso Blue registered as the first user at the Pack formerly known as Devoured: Building The Ultimate Werewolf.

Then on the 25th, I registered. Yes, that's right. I've been here two days shy of the entirety, so yes, I can testify from experience that the Pack is indeed that old.
:party:
w00t!
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Where is the cake? :)
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Sevena

Post by Sevena »

:cake:
Xiroteus
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Happy

Post by Xiroteus »

Now for five more. :D
Gevaudan
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Music Lover
Additional Details: Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!
Mood: Happy

Post by Gevaudan »

5th! 5th! 5th! 5th! 5th!

:D :) :( :o :? 8) :lol: :x :P :cry: :evil: :roll: :wink: :| :shift: :howl:  :oo ?? rvt hwlwnk lck shhowl :duckie :femshft :hsup :panting: :behappy: :sleepy: :borgwolf: :fishtoss: :Duckietoss: :lovestruck: :sickpup: :missed: :cowboywolf: :spiritwolf: :kasa: :drillsgt: :dunce: :fez: :helmet: :cop: :laddie: :fedora: :hat: :afro: :party: :roflmao: :wetwolf4: :knockedout: :nohowling: :wagtail: :pizza: :eatduckie: :duckbomb: :wolfcry: :gandwolf: :oops: :splodey: :cyborg1: :cyborg2: :cyborg3: :blink: :unclewolf: :jester: :toxicduckie: :ducktoss2: :biteme: :superwolf: :jester2: :explode: :evilwolf: :duckbomb2: :puppyeyes: :science: :Xwingwolf: :pupmale: :pupfemale: :read: :read2: :ducktoss3: :pacwolf: :coolshift: :innocent: :bounce: :punishment: :biteshift: :pingpong: :explode2: :idea: :wolfclock: :eatduckie2: :wetwolf8: :badminton: :badminton2: :family: :richwolf: :PC: :jawdrop: :saiyenwolf: :woof: :welcome: :cafinated: :VERYcaf: :wolfpaint: :thumbsup: :bone: :lovebone: :vulcanwolf: :farmerwolf: :monalisawolf: :allears: :grinwiggle: :wiggle: :meat: :shudder: :scottywolf: :postit: :ziplip: :happybday: :headbanger: :ninja: :pilot: :eyebrow: :showercap: :spincap: :splinterwolf: :fever: :madhatter: :yawn: :bandana: :chef: :wacko: :wonkawolf: :gangster: :cryeyesout: :bubblegum: :evillaugh: :realwonka: :redx: :killIE: :hannibalwolf: :mourn: :whistle: :wolfbird: :supermad: :wolfincone: :bubblepop: :catchduckie: :pissedoff: :hockeywolf: :howloween: :wolfsheepclothing: :scream: :tribalwolf: :clown: :pope: :cash: :welcomeback: :king: :queen: :knight: :Jester3: :duckiemind: :tongue: :duckieinmouth: :duckylook: :grannywolf: :cake: :wolfskull: :skullmask: :zorro: :jailwolf: :evilclown: :eviljester: :idea2: :nerdwolf: :whimper: :pirate: :beret: :rasta: :crazy: :sweatdrop: :grinp: :thpt2: :wolfkiss: :google: :clownwolf2: :evilclown2: :eviljester2: :zombiewolf: :eyeroll2: :gdiwolf: :havocwolf: :coolflip: :splat: :reflect: :santa: :dvd: :dizzy: :capt: :sneeze: :chief: :hardhat: :angel: :wereduck: :eatfish: :imking: :apple: :pocky: :music: :ipod: :eyeroll3: :lickshift: :pupduckling: :bombzom: :gasmask: :blush: :drunx: :beerwolf: :napoleon: :pirate2: :AB1: :AB2:

This thread is pretty much just an excuse to post a crapload of smilies. :lol: Happy 5th Anniversary!
And everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!
Noir-Okami
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Troper
Mood: Excited

Post by Noir-Okami »

Yay!
Gevaudan wrote: This thread is pretty much just an excuse to post a crapload of smilies. :lol: Happy 5th Anniversary!
Of course. Any excuse to pull them out. :duckieinmouth:
I'm working on a werewolf novel, while liking to stay up late at night and going to college. I'm going to be sleep-deprived when this is all said and done. :sleepy:

Anthony Brownrigg, I hope you have the best of luck with Freeborn. RedEye, I also wish you the best of luck with Wulfen Blood. And for a bit of luck for both of you... :ducktoss3:
Moonwatcher
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guardian
Mood: Sad

Post by Moonwatcher »

Haha Happy 5th
Humans Fear The Beast Within the Wolf Because
They Do Not Understand the beast Within Themselves