The place for anything at all...
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

RiP: A Remix Manifesto

Post by Morkulv »

This documentary is about piracy, and what really goes on behind all the lawsuits. You can watch it on YouTube, over here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdwN6rRU0Xk

I think it captures my thoughts on piracy perfectly. Furthermore I'm not going to say anything more, just watch it and share your thoughts. :D
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Re: RiP: A Remix Manifesto

Post by Morkulv »

*bump
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I am watching this video right now and so far I pretty much agree with most of the point that the makers of the video is saying.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Shadow Wulf wrote:I am watching this video right now and so far I pretty much agree with most of the point that the makers of the video is saying.
Glad you enjoy it. :) With all the copyright-madness growing on Youtube and other sites, I think people should be aware of what its really all about.