sarry for if i have pissed off some of the members here

The place for anything at all...
Lycanthrop55
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

sarry for if i have pissed off some of the members here

Post by Lycanthrop55 »

i hop i haveing goten some of you upset at me if i have you can reply here and apoligize if i have upset mebers of the pack .
Nitruswolf
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: Of Wolf Kin

Post by Nitruswolf »

Uhm, I have looked through your posts and can't find why one would be mad at you, though, you're spelling makes for a hard read, I would suggest using a spell checker button that this place doesn't have, but then again since it don't exist, x.x you can not use it, lol.

I mean no insult by that, just quite frankly, it is the worst I have seen, but I am willing to wager you are either 9 years old or english is a second language to you?

Cheers! ??
Human science denies posibility if it does not understand we're real, yet natural science only proves what is posible and is open to posibility!
Natural science has proven our existance, human science has failed to prove either way thus we do not exist!
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Nitruswolf wrote:Uhm, I have looked through your posts and can't find why one would be mad at you, though, you're spelling makes for a hard read, I would suggest using a spell checker button that this place doesn't have, but then again since it don't exist, x.x you can not use it, lol.

I mean no insult by that, just quite frankly, it is the worst I have seen, but I am willing to wager you are either 9 years old or english is a second language to you?

Cheers! ??
I haven't either and if you keep saying cheers I am starting to believe that you are going to get drunk soon 8)

Jk :)
:welcome:
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Nitruswolf
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Nitruswolf »

LOL, I don't drink mate...
Human science denies posibility if it does not understand we're real, yet natural science only proves what is posible and is open to posibility!
Natural science has proven our existance, human science has failed to prove either way thus we do not exist!
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Neither do I, except for family reunions, wich are annoying. :( :)

Glad you dont drink 8)
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Lycanthrop55
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Lycanthrop55 »

well really i am 21 years old i have bad spelling ok.
Nitruswolf
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Nitruswolf »

It's ok mate, sorry, was just curious, I have bad spelling and bad grammer, or so many have said. At least you don't do like this one person I met, good greife!

She was talking like "this is my son robert robert is sixteen and loves duckies and loves to throught them at our pet werewolf sam sam likes chicken and loves midnight walks through our backyard graveyard" no punctation what so ever, and the continue use of "and" and no end to the sentences, good gods that woman forever traumatised into my brain!

So I'm not complaining at all, just some people may b**** about it, I can understand you ok, just may need to read slower, but unlike most most people, I am not in a rush 100% of the time.
Redstorm
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Redstorm »

Hey, all Brits say "cheers" instead of "thanks" and only 80% of the time do we have a beer in our hand ... but that's nothing to do with the word. ;)
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

I haven't seem any madness going on with you involved, have I missed something? Quite frankly yeah I'd love for you to correct your posts though.
i hop i haveing goten some of you upset at me if i have you can reply here and apoligize if i have upset mebers of the pack
Firstly, no offence here but is it so hard to make just one sentence correct? I guess when I type I just automaticly capatilize things that need to be done as so. Yet you do need to do that for us, or atleast me. Did you not look over that? There are alot of little mistkaes that built up, they can be oh so easily fixed.

Contray to poplualar beleif, I don't get upset and mad about typing I may veiw as lazy or overly quick and hurried, I just seem to be the one to point it out, and yes I do like well written, or typed, posts. Little mistakes are always ok, I do that myself.
:D
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

Mad? I don't think anyone here is mad at you... :?
Boo