another pregnancy scare

The place for anything at all...
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.
Mood: Happy

another pregnancy scare

Post by Flatline »

and i thinnks its for real this time. im getting unusualy hungry, my chest is getting unusually more sensitive to pain, im peeing a lot, my birth control is close to wearing of and im not spottinng when i should be, and my bf says ive been moodier than usual.

im gettinng a test done on wednsday to see if im actually pregnant or if its what my foster mom thinnk it is: thhe onset of a period. strang thhinng is ive never noticed these symptoms before when close to that time...
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
Sevena

Re: another pregnancy scare

Post by Sevena »

period symptoms can change a little as you get older.im not trying to be rude but dont you already have a thread concerning you being or not being pregnant. :?
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

sorry... had a blonde moment :(
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Happens to all of us.

And I'll repeat: do the test-strip and urine thing. That's a pretty safe answer, and saves the lives of cute little bunnys.

Hmmm; If this keeps up, see a doctor, there might be other reasons.
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

thanks redeye. im getting a lab done pregnanncy test donne today aat 1:20
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Let us know how it turns out.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

it came up negative
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

It might just be that time of the month for you.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1