The place for anything at all...
Moonwatcher
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guardian
Mood: Sad

Re: Loved one...

Post by Moonwatcher »

I would just run out there and push her out the way and let myself get hit by the car. If you are a werewolf i would think you could take a hit from a car and still be okay.
Humans Fear The Beast Within the Wolf Because
They Do Not Understand the beast Within Themselves
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Why does a loved one cross the road?

To see if their signifcant other is a werewolf.

Seriously; if you were so tight with this person, why would you let them cross the street alone?

In the spirit of the question, though; I'd run across the street and grab them and then get both of us out of the way. I'd blame the sudden speed on adrenalin...
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
FoxKnight
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Account in stasis
Mood: Indifferent

Post by FoxKnight »

Yeah, adrenaline would probably be the reason I would be able to tackle her out of harm's way.

Unless shifting, which I never assumed to happen instantly like that in the first place, was the only option, I would definitely shift to save her. If other people were around I would probably run away as quickly as possible from the scene and see her later. If she really loved me she would be fine with me being a werewolf.

And in the case that a local werewolf hunter had a suspicion about me and blackmailed her to hire the driver to prove whether or not I was really one because it is obvious that I love her enough to willingly risk being found out to save her, I would still do it. Though I would be able to tell by her facial expression that something was amiss.

:3