i need help with something

The place for anything at all...
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.
Mood: Happy

i need help with something

Post by Flatline »

ok ill admit, im a cutter. i hate what i do to myself and i would like to change it. i want too quit cutting myslef once and for all. im looking for a group like alcoholics anonymous, only one that hass to do with self mutilation. i looked online but coouldnt find what i was looking for, a scedule and place of meetings for a group like this. if someone could please help me with my search i woould greatly appreciate it. i live in hastings minnesota in the usa and cant find anything on a meeting group in or near the town in which i live. again if someone couold help me with my search i would greatly appreciate it
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
Sevena

Re: i need help with something

Post by Sevena »

contact your local youth outreach program.they may be able to help with counsiling.
heres a link to a program in your area,near the end there are numbers for crisis/counsiling.

http://www.ci.hastings.mn.us/ParksAndRe ... isting.pdf
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

Flatline wrote:ok ill admit, im a cutter. i hate what i do to myself and i would like to change it. i want too quit cutting myslef once and for all. im looking for a group like alcoholics anonymous, only one that hass to do with self mutilation. i looked online but coouldnt find what i was looking for, a scedule and place of meetings for a group like this. if someone could please help me with my search i woould greatly appreciate it. i live in hastings minnesota in the usa and cant find anything on a meeting group in or near the town in which i live. again if someone couold help me with my search i would greatly appreciate it
I understand. I do to. My messageboard has kind of an online support for it, though we haven't been too active lately. It's a messageboard for Christian goths, but everybody is welcome and we don't preach at anybody. If you'd like to stop by you can find us at www.livingheretic1.proboards.com
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

thanks pariah, ill check it out
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

I used to do that all the time,i did it all the time and i thought i would never be able to stop it. I finally decided to talk to one of my closest friends about it and she helped me deal with it,every time i thought about running the blade of my knife across my arm, i would give her a call and talk to her about why i felt like doing it and what made feel that way. Just find a friend you can confide in and trust not to tell anyone else about it. It really does help to talk about it.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1