*epic facepalm*

The place for anything at all...
heartlessfang
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a manga artist/comic artist/writer. I've taken martial arts for about 11 years. Never played any of the Werewolf card games.
Mood: RAR!

*epic facepalm*

Post by heartlessfang »

JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.
Mood: Indifferent

Re: *epic facepalm*

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

I voiced my own reaction to this vamp-s***:

http://thepack.network/thepackboard/vie ... 13#p233813
heartlessfang
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a manga artist/comic artist/writer. I've taken martial arts for about 11 years. Never played any of the Werewolf card games.
Mood: RAR!

Post by heartlessfang »

^ awwww, I was late to the party!....but something this epically........bad deserves to stand alone, dont you think? XD
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Post by IndianaJones »

That's one of the most stupidest email/opinion/comment I have ever read! What an idiot b****. Makes me feel more ashamed off humanity. Is there a Wolf emotiocon that facepaws? Because I need one right now. :supermad:

I hate Twilight and even though I have never read the book before. I heard about the characters and the stupid plot and that's why I won't read it. I ain't going to borough it from the library either. The Twilight series and the films suck!

Man, the Twilight series ruined of how true vampires and werewolves should be and let alone how they should be portrayed as. But, not the a**-baked negative stereotypes, though. I mean look at how fangirls and some fanguys slobber over the characters, the movies, and the books. Since, they remarked, "This is new! I have seen a vampire or werewolf like this before! It's 'original' and a new experience that I have never had before."

I bet some crazy fans are going to complain and be angry about 'Freeborn' that it is going to 'Rip-off' and ruin the werewolves from the horrible Twilight series...

She made the twilight fan community even more stupid as such as they are.
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

IndianaJones wrote:I bet some crazy fans are going to complain and be angry about 'Freeborn' that it is going to 'Rip-off' and ruin the werewolves from the horrible Twilight series...

She made the twilight fan community even more stupid as such as they are.
Of course they will. But personally, now that the Twi-tards have expressed such monumental stupidity, I think it would actually work in Freeborn's favor to have a bunch of Twi-tards crying foul on it.

The Wolfman did a lot better at the box office than I thought it would, so I'm beginning to think people aren't sick of vampires and werewolves so much as just sick of those damn teen melodrama vampires and werewolves. That said, if the Twi-tards cried foul on Freeborn, I think that might as well just be called a form of free advertising.
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Uniform Two Six »

:eyebrow:
Wow.

Okaaaaay. Well, as someone who actually liked the Twilight books (although the movies thusfar have left something to be desired), I'm officially embarrased to even admit to it after reading that e-mail. Wow. The good thing about the internet is that it gives us all a soapbox with a potential audience in the millions. The downside is that it gives that same platform to people who are apparently mentally retarded as well.
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Oh dear god the stupid. What the hell was this one smoking?