Werewolf Nation News!

The place for anything at all...
Werewolf Warrior
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Warrior Hero
Additional Details: Email: werewolfwarrior@ymail.com

http://myspace.com/werewolfwarrior

Main Grid Second Life Name: Alexie Borgin.
Mood: Excited

Werewolf Nation News!

Post by Werewolf Warrior »

On Second Life were having trouble getting more members, plus we need more werewolves and lycans to join the site. We have been constantly looking for more members but anytime we do we get declines. Sorry if this seems like a complaint but it isn't I am just giving the news of what is happening in my group ^^'
Werewolf Nation Leader

If any of you wish to join us in Second Life please do, and if you want to you can join our site at http://www.werewolfnation.webs.com/index.htm
Sevena

Re: Werewolf Nation News!

Post by Sevena »

Let me say first that i hope you dont take this the wrong way,its intended as constructive criticism.I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting people to join your group and your site.If i may offer a suggestion for your site.In your sites Parental guide it seems to state that joining your site or group will be "helping your son and/or daughter become a good, willing,and honorable member in the Werewolf Nation Society with and Excelent feeling about his inner lycan".
When you go to the members page you can see pictures of the Mod's that will be moderating your child(if i had a teen age child) one of those picts would send up a red flag,in my opinion.I feel the booty pic that your one Moderator has up is inappropriate and would stop me from letting my teen child join your site,of course they could probably join and i would never know,but i dont think that is the kind of relationship we strive for with our teens now a days,and i wouldn't want someone who has a picture like that up moderating my child.Yes, teens are exposed to a lot of content like that but it doesn't mean any one is happy about it.
Now im not saying that non respectable things are happening at your site or within your group but it does leave one to wonder,if a picture of that nature is posted,what else is goin on in the site or group that one may deem inappropriate for teens.
Now im not trying to make a big deal of just one picture but i have to say it is the only thing that i have to shake my head at when i look at your site,and as i have stated before was a reason i would not care to join.If i had seen Mod's posting such pictures here at The Pack when i was thinking of joining, i would not have joined.We are exposed to so much semi sexual and sexual content in these days.Yes many look for such things but im sure there are many like me who find it nice to have a site where such things really don't exist.It is often our first impression that we base our opinions or actions on,and im just saying it could hamper your efforts.Call me an old crow.
Otherwise you have a very nice site that seems well put together and thought out.Again this is just my opinion,and my thought on why maybe some people might not join your site.I do hope member numbers improve for you ,regarding your site and your group.
Werewolf Warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Sevena wrote:Let me say first that i hope you dont take this the wrong way,its intended as constructive criticism.I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting people to join your group and your site.If i may offer a suggestion for your site.In your sites Parental guide it seems to state that joining your site or group will be "helping your son and/or daughter become a good, willing,and honorable member in the Werewolf Nation Society with and Excelent feeling about his inner lycan".
When you go to the members page you can see pictures of the Mod's that will be moderating your child(if i had a teen age child) one of those picts would send up a red flag,in my opinion.I feel the booty pic that your one Moderator has up is inappropriate and would stop me from letting my teen child join your site,of course they could probably join and i would never know,but i dont think that is the kind of relationship we strive for with our teens now a days,and i wouldn't want someone who has a picture like that up moderating my child.Yes, teens are exposed to a lot of content like that but it doesn't mean any one is happy about it.
Now im not saying that non respectable things are happening at your site or within your group but it does leave one to wonder,if a picture of that nature is posted,what else is goin on in the site or group that one may deem inappropriate for teens.
Now im not trying to make a big deal of just one picture but i have to say it is the only thing that i have to shake my head at when i look at your site,and as i have stated before was a reason i would not care to join.If i had seen Mod's posting such pictures here at The Pack when i was thinking of joining, i would not have joined.We are exposed to so much semi sexual and sexual content in these days.Yes many look for such things but im sure there are many like me who find it nice to have a site where such things really don't exist.It is often our first impression that we base our opinions or actions on,and im just saying it could hamper your efforts.Call me an old crow.
Otherwise you have a very nice site that seems well put together and thought out.Again this is just my opinion,and my thought on why maybe some people might not join your site.I do hope member numbers improve for you ,regarding your site and your group.
I'll inform the person to change the pic (but i doubt that is a constructive criticism)
Werewolf Nation Leader

If any of you wish to join us in Second Life please do, and if you want to you can join our site at http://www.werewolfnation.webs.com/index.htm
Sevena

Post by Sevena »

it totally was,really,please dont misunderstand.i was just suggesting that something of that nature could make it difficult to gain the following you wish to have and could be seen in a not so pleasant way,even if the pic is a joke of sorts.it was not my intention to bash or come down on your site or the Mod for that matter.i had hoped i had made that clear,but since you are unable to hear the tone of my voice or see the way in which i present the matter things are bound to be misunderstood.
Werewolf Warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Well I already sent her a im telling her to change it.
Werewolf Nation Leader

RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Hate to pour water on your hopes; but take a look at the number of groups that are still there only because the members haven't removed their names.
In Second Life, non-site or non-business groups tend to have about a 10% survival rate.
Out of curiosity, I did some looking up of various groups by choosing a name and then doing search. What I found was that several were frankly abandoned by their owners while others hadn't had a member sign-in in over a year.
What did pop up was that the ones dedicated to fun and some sort of activity lasted longest, while the "serious" groups had a lifespan of roughly ten months.
Look at the charter and fix it. Lycanthropy should be fun, not serious.
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Werewolf Warrior
Legendary
Legendary

lol idk about that if you look at bloodline groups they tend to be the serious.

My group is sort of sticks out while the others suffocate it. mines just trying to get a kick start and so on.

lol

Big Crowd: time to kill the Weak

small croud: Uh oh

*small croud starts to sufficate*

Small Crowd: Small Crowd cant breath.

Big Crowd: *evil laugh* >:D

*small crowd farts*

*big crowd runs away from small crowd*

lol XD sry but anyways.
Werewolf Nation Leader