Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Re: Werewolf marathon!

Post by Morkulv »

Alpha wrote:
Morkulv wrote:Haha, oh so now its not a simple matter of opinion anymore, but you think I'm mentally ill just because I have a different view on movie-genre's? Thats pathetic.
Haha, the fact that you don't know the difference between mental illness and mental impairment, just confirms that theory about you
Morkulv wrote:I really don't feel like debating this anymore when you throw around such childish statements.
Why the sensitivity? Could it be that this observation hits a little too close to home?
Morkulv wrote:I can sort of forgive you for being really arrogant and calling people out on something thats mostly just a matter of opinion, but this is crossing the line in rediculousness.
Gee, your forgiveness means so much to me. :roll: I also love it when you describe me as being arrogant, especially when you're such a prime example of that yourself.
Another fine example of irony right there (if you only knew what that meant).

Well, at least I'm not the one who has to resort to posts like "WRONG!!!!" so if there is anybody with a mental handicap around here its you. Please go back to school and enjoy your puberty, little kid :D

Yeah, I am a 'prime example of arrogance'. So where is that argument? :roll: Show me some evidence kid, or shut your little mouth if empty accusements are the only thing you have to post. Or maybe you still have to learn about that at school? :D
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Alpha
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Stressed

Post by Alpha »

Morkulv wrote:Well, at least I'm not the one who has to resort to posts like "WRONG!!!!" so if there is anybody with a mental handicap around here its you. Please go back to school and enjoy your puberty, little kid :D
I had to use the word "WRONG" for your benefit, simpleton. This is the 3rd time that I've explained this. So this time, why don't you try taking your head out of your a$$, and maybe, just maybe, it will become clear to you. :D
Morkulv wrote:Yeah, I am a 'prime example of arrogance'. So where is that argument? :roll: Show me some evidence kid, or shut your little mouth if empty accusements are the only thing you have to post. Or maybe you still have to learn about that at school? :D
What a great idea! And since you used that word to describe me first, why don't you give the 1st example and I'll give the 2nd example afterwards. And if you're unable to do so, please take your own advice and shut 'YOUR' pie hole. :D
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Leave it to a moron like you to bump a topic to make a pointless argument. :roll:

I already said why I called you arrogant, s*** for brains, and your comment only confirmes to me that you don't have anything to back up your claim of my so-called "arrogance".

Byebye. :)
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Let us remember, people, that there is at least one Moderator still active on this board; and I'm quite capable of disappearing posts that go too far into personal business or use inappropriate language.
While I may not post as often as I used to, I do lurk.
Given that this thread is about a movie marathon that is long, long over; if you keep pitching fewmets at each other, I can and will lock the thread.

Be nice. Be polite. Remember, it is better to be silent and thought an idiot than to post and remove all doubt in the matter. :lol:
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Alpha
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Alpha »

Morkulv wrote:Leave it to a moron like you to bump a topic to make a pointless argument. :roll:

I already said why I called you arrogant, s*** for brains, and your comment only confirmes to me that you don't have anything to back up your claim of my so-called "arrogance".

Hey Douchebag, Just because you can't provide one, don't think that I'm gonna forget about my request for an example. :wink:

RedEye wrote:Let us remember, people, that there is at least one Moderator still active on this board; and I'm quite capable of disappearing posts that go too far into personal business or use inappropriate language.
While I may not post as often as I used to, I do lurk.
Given that this thread is about a movie marathon that is long, long over; if you keep pitching fewmets at each other, I can and will lock the thread.

Be nice. Be polite. Remember, it is better to be silent and thought an idiot than to post and remove all doubt in the matter. :lol:
Sorry RedEye, but I'm just having fun with this troll. I hope you understand. :lol:
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Alpha wrote:
Morkulv wrote:Leave it to a moron like you to bump a topic to make a pointless argument. :roll:

Hey Douchebag, Just because you can't provide one, don't think that I'm gonna forget about my request for an example. :wink:
You should try to provide yourself of some braincells, that might have some better results for you.
Oh I see you collect action-figures, you are such a good example of intelligence! :lol: Hahaha.
Alpha wrote:I'd bet the majority of this board would say otherwise.
If this isn't stone cold proof of arrogance then I don't know what is. "Hey, I might be wrong, but the majority should agree with me!".
Alpha
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Alpha »

Morkulv wrote:You should try to provide yourself of some braincells, that might have some better results for you.
Oh Doctor, please try to heal thyself! :lol:
Morkulv wrote:Oh I see you collect action-figures, you are such a good example of intelligence! :lol: Hahaha.
Oh no! Hitting me where it hurts...by mentioning one of my hobbies.:roll: The fact that you thought that I would feel insulted by this somehow, just demonstrates to everyone how much of a clueless f*ckwit you truly are.:lol:
Morkulv wrote:
Alpha wrote:I'd bet the majority of this board would say otherwise.
If this isn't stone cold proof of arrogance then I don't know what is. "Hey, I might be wrong, but the majority should agree with me!".
This may have been a little presumptuous of me perhaps, but arrogant? No. Besides, this isn't anything that a simple poll couldn't decide.

With you however :
Morkulv wrote:Damn you are stubborn, and you are a arrogant little prick as well...
Translation: Hey everyone, my name's Morkulv. My opinion and 'ONLY' my opinion will reign supreme on this thread. Don't you dare to continue arguing with me. Otherwise, I'm gonna break down like a little girl and start calling you names.

So, to sum it up - Not only are you definitely arrogant! But you've also displayed some brat like tendencies as well.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Hahaha! :lol:

I was not joking, I really think you are funny. I don't think your very good at debating though, I guess you are better at playing with your action-figures. :D

How is calling you stubborn and calling you arrogant (which I clearly showed you are) arrogant? :lol: Its funny and predictable how you try to pin this on me now while your claim holds no water at all.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Jesus Christ you guys have been at it against each other long enough. Samuel L Jackson Appears: "That is it. Enough is enough, I have had it with this mother f*** argument in this mother f*** thread!". What he said, I will not lock the thread but the next person to reply that has anything more to say with this argument will get his post deleted.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Alpha
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Alpha »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Jesus Christ you guys have been at it against each other long enough. Samuel L Jackson Appears: "That is it. Enough is enough, I have had it with this mother f*** argument in this mother f*** thread!". What he said, I will not lock the thread but the next person to reply that has anything more to say with this argument will get his post deleted.

Not even a teeny weeny little rebuttal? :lol: Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.
Mood: Indifferent

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

Alpha wrote:Not even a teeny weeny little rebuttal? :lol:
Alpha
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Alpha »

kitetsu wrote:
Alpha wrote:Not even a teeny weeny little rebuttal? :lol:

I read you loud and clear. :lol:
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Thank-you, Shadow Wulf. I would have hated to lock this thread, but if things had continued it would'a been necessary.

Taking your position, I'll dissapear posts too...unless there is a flame war getting ready to start.
Then I lock until things calm down; or maybe just do a massive delete of the trouble makers. Dunno which; that depends on what is going down at the time.
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...