OMG nostalgia just hit me!

The place for anything at all...
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Darkness Surrounds me, Chaos commands me, and i see what others cannot
Mood: Relief

Re: OMG nostalgia just hit me!

Post by WerewolfKeeper3 »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Glad to see you back keeper. I guess AB Call to Arms have really brought us all together. :D Oh and before I forget. :ducktoss3:
{digs self out} you know... i missed that.
{holds up ducky magnet and affixes it to Shadow Wolf's back} Sorry dude. {presses button and...} :ducktoss3:
No what you have are bullets in the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be before you've reloaded.
V, from V for Vendetta.

What a strange creature is man, that he cages himself so willingly?
-Athena from Appleseed (2004)
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Glad to see you back keeper. I guess AB Call to Arms have really brought us all together. :D Oh and before I forget. :ducktoss3:
That's so true. I have never expected that it would start like that again too.
:welcomeback: Keeper :wink:
never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Fullmoonstar wrote:
That's so true. I have never expected that it would start like that again too.
:welcomeback: Keeper :wink:
I know! At first I was kind of upset how this place was just fading out of existence, Takyoji and I really wanted to see this place active again. Sadly I just kind of moved on, realizing that there is nothing left here. Then this crazy director came out of nowhere saying the freeborn project is back in the works. :AB1: So I put on my sun glasses and was like "it looks like this movie" 8) "is back" YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

Shadow Wulf wrote:I know! At first I was kind of upset how this place was just fading out of existence, Takyoji and I really wanted to see this place active again. Sadly I just kind of moved on, realizing that there is nothing left here. Then this crazy director came out of nowhere saying the freeborn project is back in the works. :AB1: So I put on my sun glasses and was like "it looks like this movie" 8) "is back" YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
That's what I thought too after I have realised that we are finally back again. When I first saw the video on Youtube, I thought that it was something older...until I realised the date and everything...and of course Figs post on DA...Oh damn it's great to be back again 8)
never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: The Striding Stranger

Post by Grayheart »

Fullmoonstar wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:I know! At first I was kind of upset how this place was just fading out of existence, Takyoji and I really wanted to see this place active again. Sadly I just kind of moved on, realizing that there is nothing left here. Then this crazy director came out of nowhere saying the freeborn project is back in the works. :AB1: So I put on my sun glasses and was like "it looks like this movie" 8) "is back" YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
That's what I thought too after I have realised that we are finally back again. When I first saw the video on Youtube, I thought that it was something older...until I realised the date and everything...and of course Figs post on DA...Oh damn it's great to be back again 8)
I can fully understand your feelings. When I'd found this place seven years ago (geesh, how old I've become ...) this was the first forum that I'd joined. Why? Because it was the first time I've found people as enthusiastic as myself about werewolves and the like - something that I didn't deem possible before. Over the years I've learned a lot - not only improving my english, but also about overall anatomy, evolutionary issues, debating in a peaceful manner, etc. - well, most of the time :wink:

Back then I was utterly amazed by the high quality of discussions going on here within The Pack - as I am still today. Therefore I was very sad when the board began to fade away into oblivion. I stayed, though, checking in regularly from time to time, hoping that something would happen to reawaken the spirits of this community - and well, my hope wasn't wasted and this is a source of very welcome joy for me. A joy I need very much right now in a time when my own hopes and plans don't seem to see the day of light and myself being stuck in a serious depression. Seeing the project Freeborn back again and seeing that Mr. Brownrigg hasn't given up on this dream of his (and ours) is encouraging beyond compare and has sparked new hopes for my own case.

I am also very happy to see old people coming back again and seeing that the community is thriving again with new members who participate freely and eagerly. I really do hope that this time Freeborn will succeed, because this story deserves to be told - and that this place will stay active. I will try my very best to achieve both, using what energy and resources I have right now and in the future.
In wildness is the preservation of the world
So seek the wolf in thyself!

(Metallica - Of Wolf and Man)