Wow, and to think I am working for these idiots.....XD

The place for anything at all...
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wow, and to think I am working for these idiots.....XD

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Trinity
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Midnite artist what arts at midnite!
Mood: Excited

Re: Wow, and to think I am working for these idiots.....XD

Post by Trinity »

Adobe.com won't let you use their logos.
http://www.adobe.com/misc/linking.html

But as far as /linking/? Poor idea, they are going to loose a lot of SEO power doing that.
:wolfpaint:
LinkedIn - Dev Art - Behance - Facebook Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She-wolf who stalked the forums when all else sane, slept.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

If they make it complicated enough, I'll just link to Home Depot instead.

If Anthony Brownrigg gets wind of this, we'll soon wind up with a crowd-sourced hardware store going up, the DIY-Squared.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Trinity
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Trinity »

Scott Gardener wrote:If they make it complicated enough, I'll just link to Home Depot instead.

If Anthony Brownrigg gets wind of this, we'll soon wind up with a crowd-sourced hardware store going up, the DIY-Squared.
LOL
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Makes sense for a company to reserve its right to revoke linking privileges from a website. It's kind of like the 3-page list of "DON'TS" I got with my electric blanket pretty much telling me I can't use is the way I wanted it to be used. 'Cause if it fails, at least they have a list of reasons of why they're not liable.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Uniform Two Six »

A werewolf gives a human a piece of paper and a pen to sign it with before biting him.

1. The contractee party/parties agree to observe all warnings and recommendations prior to receiving intentional infection by lycanthropic pathogens or agents.

2. The contractee party/parties agree to withhold the contractor (herewith to be referred to as "the lycanthrope"), from all liabilities civil and criminal resulting from aforementioned intentional infection by lycanthopic pathogens or agents.

3. The contractee party/parties acknowledge that they have been sufficiently warned of all risks and hazards associated with intentional infection by lycanthropic pathogens or agents, and herewith acknowledge that he/she/they understand that lycanthropy is a condition which carries with it significant risk.

4. The contractee party/parties agree to withhold "the lycanthrope" from all liabilities civil and criminal related to physical harm directly incurred during the process of infection by lycanthropic pathogens or agents.

5. The contractee party/parties herewith take full responsibilities for all action/actions taken by said party/parties whilst under the effects of lycanthropy, to include all injuries/deaths to third parties, as well as damage to property.

6. The contractee party/parties acknowledge that exposure to lycanthropic pathogens or agents may impair one's judgement, and acknowledge their responsibility to refrain from potentially hazardous activities once exposed to lycanthropic pathogens or agents to include (but not limited to) operation of a motor vehicle or heavy machinery.

7. The contractee party/parties acknowledge that they have been warned that persons with certain health conditions and pregnant women should not be exposed to lycanthropic pathogens or agents, and that all persons considering exposure should consult their physician before proceeding.
:D
Trinity
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Trinity »

:roflmao:
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Nice Two-Six! :lol:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image