God Bless Morgan Freeman!

The place for anything at all...
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

God Bless Morgan Freeman!

Post by Shadow Wulf »

What he says is so true! :D

Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Friendly Neighbourhood Meeper
Additional Details: Wannabe mad scientist.
Mood: Busy

Re: God Bless Morgan Freeman!

Post by Meeper »

The man has a mind like a bacon slicer. Poor interviewer :lol:
While the empty can may rattle the most, of equal or potentially greater import is what the reputably quiet cans are really full of.
All names are but souvenirs, in the end. Make good of your stay, so that they hold happy memories ~ Some guy.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.
To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
Sevena

Post by Sevena »

Meeper wrote:The man has a mind like a bacon slicer. Poor interviewer :lol:
HAHA :roflmao:
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Darkness Surrounds me, Chaos commands me, and i see what others cannot
Mood: Relief

Post by WerewolfKeeper3 »

"Here is your Truth special, extra raw.
Would you like a side of shredded interviewer, or pureed PC idealism with that?"

is it sad we only hear about the achievements of anyone of a different race during specific months, and not, say on the date they did what they did?
No what you have are bullets in the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be before you've reloaded.
V, from V for Vendetta.

What a strange creature is man, that he cages himself so willingly?
-Athena from Appleseed (2004)
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

WerewolfKeeper3 wrote:is it sad we only hear about the achievements of anyone of a different race during specific months, and not, say on the date they did what they did?
Even more sad that when you consider that the moth was set aside for it because, before then, it wasn't being done at all.
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Darkness Surrounds me, Chaos commands me, and i see what others cannot
Mood: Relief

Post by WerewolfKeeper3 »

Okay... that is sad... and just plain pathetic. i would say something about us being better than that but... i'm really not surprised by it... which is just sick, really.
No what you have are bullets in the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be before you've reloaded.
V, from V for Vendetta.

What a strange creature is man, that he cages himself so willingly?
-Athena from Appleseed (2004)
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

Very well spoken Mr. Freeman! I really think that he is absolutely right. People always try to include blacks and other "races" (oh I just hate this word) and so on by serving special days and such. This is, as Mr Freeman said, ridiculous. Since this is just another form of segregation. Why should we need a seperated month, day, week or whatever? Why not include black people, jewish people and whoever IS included? I don't understand why they always need to seperate everything in order to integrate it....
never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
Noir-Okami
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Troper
Mood: Excited

Post by Noir-Okami »

Fullmoonstar wrote:Very well spoken Mr. Freeman! I really think that he is absolutely right. People always try to include blacks and other "races" (oh I just hate this word) and so on by serving special days and such. This is, as Mr Freeman said, ridiculous. Since this is just another form of segregation. Why should we need a seperated month, day, week or whatever? Why not include black people, jewish people and whoever IS included? I don't understand why they always need to seperate everything in order to integrate it....
Morgan Freeman is awesome.

It's sad, honestly. It reminds me of the "Separate, but Equal" concept/policy (it, naturally, never works; whoever is in power ends up getting better facilities/treatment for medical problems/etc.), but with history. Segregation is, ironically, what I remember being constantly brought upin elementary school during Black History Month.

Also, to add insult to injury, Black History Month is in February. Which is the shortest month of the year. It's also the only month of the year that has a change in how many days there are, depending on the year. Make of it what you will.
I'm working on a werewolf novel, while liking to stay up late at night and going to college. I'm going to be sleep-deprived when this is all said and done. :sleepy:

Anthony Brownrigg, I hope you have the best of luck with Freeborn. RedEye, I also wish you the best of luck with Wulfen Blood. And for a bit of luck for both of you... :ducktoss3:
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Mind like a bacon slicer, eh?

Care to explain what's going through his mind here?
http://showbiz.peacefmonline.com/news/201204/106444.php
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Friendly Neighbourhood Meeper
Additional Details: Wannabe mad scientist.
Mood: Busy

Post by Meeper »

Figarou wrote:

Mind like a bacon slicer, eh?

Care to explain what's going through his mind here?
http://showbiz.peacefmonline.com/news/201204/106444.php
Guys have two heads you know, and they don't both function at the same time :P :wink: .
While the empty can may rattle the most, of equal or potentially greater import is what the reputably quiet cans are really full of.
All names are but souvenirs, in the end. Make good of your stay, so that they hold happy memories ~ Some guy.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.
To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.