Rockwall Rubber Duck Regatta

The place for anything at all...
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Rockwall Rubber Duck Regatta

Post by Scott Gardener »

It's practically in my back yard! And I'm stuck at work the whole day, two hours away! Argh! My wife Cathey plans to go, and hopefully she'll get pictures. There's always next year, and maybe we can even make a Pack event of it.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.
Mood: Happy

Re: Rockwall Rubber Duck Regatta

Post by Flatline »

Scott Gardener wrote:It's practically in my back yard! And I'm stuck at work the whole day, two hours away! Argh! My wife Cathey plans to go, and hopefully she'll get pictures. There's always next year, and maybe we can even make a Pack event of it.
Confused. (please bear with me if a quote box on my posts seems unnecessary, my desktop has rendered text and large avatars a bit of a reading issue. the avatars cover part of the text, so i hit quote so i can read it.) and whats happening in your yard?

sorrt, was typing in the dark. had to correct spelling errors
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
Mood: Happy

Post by silver1 »

Your spelling is fine hun.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

It was an event that happened at the lakeside shopping and restaurant district next to our neighborhood. I'll try to be off that day next year, so I can get photos.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...