Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Please read this! :3

Post by Morkulv »

Oh hi!

I've been studying art for almost a year now, and before the holidays I got a assignment for which I need to create my own internet 'trend'. Ofcourse, a trend is not really a trend if people don't copy it, and thats where I need your guys' help! :)

The trend I came up with is called 'musicmobbing'. The name stems from the term 'flashmobbing', but in this case you have to make a video of you and your friends performing to a popular song in public.

The idea is simple enough: you, (and perhaps a couple of friends), film yourself in public at a spot that you like, or think suits the song you choose. From there on, you walk through that area while performing the song. You are free to be as creative as you can! You don't have to be a musician at all, you can playback to the music in any way you like!

If this still sounds confusing to you, I made a video to kickstart the idea:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2FIVCD04sE

Thats it, really! If you like the idea, and would like to make your own video, you would be helping me out very much! If you upload your video to YouTube after you're done, make sure to name it like this "Musicmobbing - (your hometown or livingarea)" so its easy to find! If you send me the link, I will make sure to post it on the official FaceBook I made for it as well!

www.facebook.com/musicmobbing

Thanks and good luck!
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.