Check this out guys! (Shadow Wulf, especially!)

The place for anything at all...
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Check this out guys! (Shadow Wulf, especially!)

Post by Uniform Two Six »

Meeper wrote:I hope I live to see it :) . The Robot werewolves I mean, not earth shattering meteor strikes, that would suck...
Asteroid 99942 Apophis is calculated to have a small chance of striking the earth on April 13 2036 and killing everybody.

Think happy thoughts...
:D
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Friendly Neighbourhood Meeper
Additional Details: Wannabe mad scientist.
Mood: Busy

Post by Meeper »

Uniform Two Six wrote:
Meeper wrote:I hope I live to see it :) . The Robot werewolves I mean, not earth shattering meteor strikes, that would suck...
Asteroid 99942 Apophis is calculated to have a small chance of striking the earth on April 13 2036 and killing everybody.

Think happy thoughts...
Umm. Nope. :cyborg3: :thpt2:

On a happier note, the chances of making yourself a fully functional werewolf with the aid of a 3D printer gradually edges closer....

Think happy thoughts...

The Meeper.
While the empty can may rattle the most, of equal or potentially greater import is what the reputably quiet cans are really full of.
All names are but souvenirs, in the end. Make good of your stay, so that they hold happy memories ~ Some guy.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.
To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Uniform Two Six »

Well, if that ever happens, AB will have solved his special effects problems.
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Friendly Neighbourhood Meeper
Additional Details: Wannabe mad scientist.
Mood: Busy

Post by Meeper »

I think it will happen, or the technology at least. I was going to post a topic about this but pulled it. Long story short, I can see partial and complete organisms being built to test such things as stem-cell based brain and nervous system therapies on a blank slate central nervous system, everything from Alzheimer syndrome to optic nerve regeneration, with no worries about preserving the integrity of an existing one. Master that, and things get scary terrifying, and seriously very cool.

Brace yourself AIBO, your motor driven plastic chassis and software driven brain may be due to receive an interesting upgrade.

The Meeper.
While the empty can may rattle the most, of equal or potentially greater import is what the reputably quiet cans are really full of.
All names are but souvenirs, in the end. Make good of your stay, so that they hold happy memories ~ Some guy.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.
To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Bored

Post by Volkodlak »

well this 3d printing tech is capable of printing organic things like blood vessels so we are close too 3d organs
Alpha
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Stressed

Post by Alpha »

Speaking of 3-D printing, anyone up for a cool 3-D printed werewolf figure? :D

http://redditgifts.com/marketplace/prod ... -3d-print/

It's a little on the pricy side though.