Check this out guys! (Shadow Wulf, especially!)

The place for anything at all...
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Check this out guys! (Shadow Wulf, especially!)

Post by Uniform Two Six »

Meeper wrote: I hope I live to see it :) . The Robot werewolves I mean, not earth shattering meteor strikes, that would suck...
Robotic werewolves would certainly make the werewolf-fan/Furry schism sort of interesting. :D
Alpha
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Stressed

Post by Alpha »

Scott Gardener wrote:Because, let's not forget the cardinal rule of Hollywood and anything associated with them: if you only frak up one thing, make sure it's the werewolf.
Yes, of course! Silly me, how could I forget that? After all, there's been way too many instances. F-U werewolf toy curse!

Scott Gardener wrote: and the werewolf looks like a malnourished rat.
Either that, or a bipedal Chihuahua with an attitude. :lol:

Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Alpha wrote: Either that, or a bipedal Chihuahua with an attitude.
Dude, Chihuahuas are scarier than werewolves. Heck, they're meaner too. Those little things are psycho.
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Bored

Post by Volkodlak »

Uniform Two Six wrote:
Dude, Chihuahuas are scarier than werewolves. Heck, they're meaner too. Those little things are psycho.
Chihuahuas sufer Napoleon Complex they are small,fast and some are really psycho as you said it.Scarier than WW meybe because of their small size and psycho personalitiy,but WW can maul you Chihuahua cant :)
Alpha
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Alpha »

Uniform Two Six wrote:

You're preaching to the choir here. You don't gotta tell me man, I already know. I'm a letter carrier. I deal with these little f*ckers all of the time. Fortunately though, because of their small size, if one gets too outta hand, I can always resort to the 'Football Punt' method of repelling them. :lol:
Alpha
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Alpha »

lovec1990 wrote:Chihuahuas sufer Napoleon Complex
True. That's why the breed (in general) tends to be more on the aggressive side. Because of their diminutive size, they feel that they have to make up for it by being at least as twice as mean.
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Volkodlak »

Alpha wrote:
Uniform Two Six wrote:

You're preaching to the choir here. You don't gotta tell me man, I already know. I'm a letter carrier. I deal with these little f*ckers all of the time. Fortunately though, because of their small size, if one gets too outta hand, I can always resort to the 'Football Punt' method of repelling them. :lol:
you know that this is animal cruelty?
Alpha
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Alpha »

lovec1990 wrote:you know that this is animal cruelty?
Do you always take things so literally? You do realize that I was only joking, right? :roll:
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Friendly Neighbourhood Meeper
Additional Details: Wannabe mad scientist.
Mood: Busy

Post by Meeper »

Alpha wrote:
lovec1990 wrote:Chihuahuas sufer Napoleon Complex
True. That's why the breed (in general) tends to be more on the aggressive side. Because of their diminutive size, they feel that they have to make up for it by being at least as twice as mean.
Beauty before brains. Some sick evil deluded fool bred the chihuahua to look like that, because they thought it looks cool, but I have to wonder what, if any thought was given the the temperament during this little exercise in reducing a perfectly good functional animal into an aesthetic abomination, with no relation to anything other than someone weirdo's whim. If I was bread to look like that, I'd be perpetually ticked off too.

On a side note, chihuahuas can still maul you, just not very well, and the consequential different between batting away a chihuahua with a flick of the wrist and doing the same to a werewolf, is one will lead to a nipped finger, the other instant limb amputation. Scary? I know which I'd prefer.

The Meeper.
While the empty can may rattle the most, of equal or potentially greater import is what the reputably quiet cans are really full of.
All names are but souvenirs, in the end. Make good of your stay, so that they hold happy memories ~ Some guy.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.
To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
Alpha
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Alpha »

Meeper wrote:On a side note, chihuahuas can still maul you
That's only if they're able to sneak up on you. Happened to me once. Little bastard came up from behind and bit me on the calf. On another occasion, I saw the dog coming and was able to fend it off by holding up my foot. It Kept trying to get at me though, by attacking the bottom of the boot's sole. I'm just glad that it wasn't the size of a Mastiff.
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Volkodlak »

Alpha wrote:
Do you always take things so literally? You do realize that I was only joking, right? :roll:
you probably noticed my english isnt that good so sometimes i do take things literally because sometimes i cant understand jokes in english,i know now that you were only joking.
Alpha
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Alpha »

lovec1990 wrote:
Alpha wrote:
you probably noticed my english isnt that good so sometimes i do take things literally because sometimes i cant understand jokes in english,i know now that you were only joking.

Oh, okay then. For a minute there, I thought you were trying to go PETA on me. Also, that's why I added the laughing emoticon at the end of the post.
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Volkodlak »

im not PETA,even WW can sneak behind you. as for dealing with aggresive dog its not the dog thats the problem its the owner,because if you hurt his dog while defending yourself he will sue you i was sued 2 years ago for killing someones dog.
Alpha
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Alpha »

That may be what it's like where you're from, but where I'm at, they have what's known as leash laws. If a unrestrained animal attacks you, you have a right to defend yourself. Even if it means possibly injuring said animal. And it would be the owner that's held legally liable, for violating the law.
Last edited by Alpha on Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Volkodlak »

Alpha wrote:That may be what it's like where you're from, but where I'm at, they have what's known as leash laws. If a unrestrained animal attack you, you have a right to defend yourself, even if it means possibly injuring said animal. And it would be the owner that would be held legally liable, for violating the law.
he lost that sue attempt and he had too pay fine and i got some money from him for injuries and for dogs lovers my itend wasnt too kill it but too get it off me vet took his life on scene because of injuries and i wasnt there but i was on my way too ER in ambulance
Last edited by Volkodlak on Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alpha
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Alpha »

Over the years, while doing my job, I've been bitten once or twice. The injuries were not serious, so I let the owners off with just a warning. Had I decided to sue, I could have easily won, because those people were not in control of their pets. Luckily for them though, I'm not the litigious type.
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Meeper wrote:Scary? I know which I'd prefer.
Chihuahuas are still scarier than werewolves -- because Chihuahuas are real and it seems like freakin' everybody has one of those evil little buggers. They're everywhere.
Meeper wrote:and the consequential different between batting away a chihuahua with a flick of the wrist and doing the same to a werewolf, is one will lead to a nipped finger, the other instant limb amputation.
What about a were-Chihuahua?
:thpt2:
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Volkodlak »

Uniform Two Six wrote:
Meeper wrote:Scary? I know which I'd prefer.
Chihuahuas are still scarier than werewolves -- because Chihuahuas are real and it seems like freakin' everybody has one of those evil little buggers. They're everywhere.
Meeper wrote:and the consequential different between batting away a chihuahua with a flick of the wrist and doing the same to a werewolf, is one will lead to a nipped finger, the other instant limb amputation.

id rather face WW
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Meeper »

Uniform Two Six wrote:
If you're bitten by a were-chihuahua, you become indistinguishable from the drunkard jerkoids that litter the streets 2-3 hours after club/pub closing time on friday nights, you lose up to 6 inches in height, and become a skinny hyper rat like humanoid that is only dangerous because they're faster than you, and will go pick a fight with the next sentient being that has the misfortune to cross their path. Don't mind me, it's just after several broken noses from one of these punks, I can't help recognizing the resemblance.

The Meeper.
While the empty can may rattle the most, of equal or potentially greater import is what the reputably quiet cans are really full of.
All names are but souvenirs, in the end. Make good of your stay, so that they hold happy memories ~ Some guy.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.
Alpha
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Alpha »

Meeper wrote:If you're bitten by a were-chihuahua, you become indistinguishable from the drunkard jerkoids that litter the streets 2-3 hours after club/pub closing time on friday nights, you lose up to 6 inches in height, and become a skinny hyper rat like humanoid that is only dangerous because they're faster than you, and will go pick a fight with the next sentient being that has the misfortune to cross their path. Don't mind me, it's just after several broken noses from one of these punks, I can't help recognizing the resemblance.The Meeper.

Wow... almost sounds like you're describing North Beach in SF. That place has become worse lately, and it's precisely because of the type of individuals you've mentioned.
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Volkodlak »

I don't want too be party popper,but aren't we going quite into off-topic discusions?
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Meeper »

lovec1990 wrote:I don't want too be party popper,but aren't we going quite into off-topic discusions?
It's not a terribly important topical debate, I think we can let our hair down a bit on this one :wink: .

The Meeper.
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Alpha wrote:Wow... almost sounds like you're describing North Beach in SF.
Don't complain. It's not Bay To Breakers.
Meeper wrote: If you're bitten by a were-chihuahua, you become indistinguishable from the drunkard jerkoids that litter the streets 2-3 hours after club/pub closing time on friday nights, you lose up to 6 inches in height, and become a skinny hyper rat like humanoid that is only dangerous because they're faster than you, and will go pick a fight with the next sentient being that has the misfortune to cross their path.
:bandana: Yo quiero Taco Bell... :D
Alpha
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Alpha »

Uniform Two Six wrote:
Alpha wrote:Wow... almost sounds like you're describing North Beach in SF.
Don't complain. It's not Bay To Breakers.
Yeah, that's a $hitty situation too (especially for the homeowners who live along the route), but that's only once a year. What I'm talking about seems to occur almost every weekend. You have inebriated a-holes assaulting people who are just out trying to enjoy themselves. And it's not always a one on one situation either. Often times, it's groups of these idiots who are doing it.

Now getting back to the topic of Were-Chihuahuas... normal canines can become infected with the WW virus too. Don't you guys remember that dog that got it in the movie 'Cursed'? That thing was a placid family dog until it was bitten. Afterwards, it became that psychotic hellhound. Now, just imagine if the dog (Chihuahua) was already a little loony tunes to begin with..... psycho + hyper psycho = uhhgg *shudders at the thought*.
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Volkodlak »

Alpha wrote: Now getting back to the topic of Were-Chihuahuas... normal canines can become infected with the WW virus too. Don't you guys remember that dog that got it in the movie 'Cursed'? That thing was a placid family dog until it was bitten. Afterwards, it became that psychotic hellhound. Now, just imagine if the dog (Chihuahua) was already a little loony tunes to begin with..... psycho + hyper psycho = uhhgg *shudders at the thought*.
Off topic: meeper its fine for me if we do offtopic here youst dont point fingers at me if mod or admin warns us too get back on topic :)

On topic: Alpha i think that dog ate part of meat that one of WWs was eating it before.psycho+hyper psycho=normal calm dog