"Alpha Luna" Featured in "Bizarre Magazine&qu

The place for anything at all...
Howling Fan
Legendary
Legendary

"Alpha Luna" Featured in "Bizarre Magazine&qu

Post by Howling Fan »

I just went to the official site of "Bizarre Magazine," and in a video promoting their latest issue, which includes the article on werewolves, there are clips of our own Lobo Leo's "Alpha Luna"! Go here:

http://www.bizarremag.com/the_mag.php

We've made the big time!

Fair warning: The video features some partial nudity (not related to "Alpha Luna").
Bill: "I'm looking for my wife."
Marsha: "....Why?"
--"The Howling"
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Nudity? Thats just funny. :D

Anyhowl, yes, I saw the video. Funny.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Thats pretty freakin sweet! I may even have to buy the issue 8)
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

:o YOW!! Leo Lobo's Comic is sooo Awesome!! I'm glad it's getting some respect in other places :D
Herpscott
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Herpscott »

That is too cool! Does Leo know that his comic is featured in this manner? I wonder if they will display more of his artwork in the mag itself.
"Ignorance is Bliss to those Uneducated" -Nick Hexum of 311

Please don't shoot me!!
wolfbound
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: thats right. I am a booze hound

Post by wolfbound »

that is to sweet!!! :o 8)
you never know just how you look through other peoples' eyes.
Howling Fan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Howling Fan »

I told Leo, and he knows now, though he wants people to know that even though "Bizarre Magazine" is a fetish mag, his comic is not. I was actually interviewed for the article and mentioned Lobo Leo's site as one of the best for were and TF art, and she probably was then inspired to check out his work and put it on the website. I will receive a copy of the mag soon, so we'll see how much of Leo's stuff is used, if at all (it probably was just used to promote the article on the website).
--"The Howling"
LoboLEO
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Luna's pet

Post by LoboLEO »

Oook I'm I went like this... :o ?? :oops: ...... "But, This is actually cool" 8) heh.
Now , I'm really impressed with the news...and no I didn't know...or get any copy of it XD ...or if the magazine really have some of my work/article inside about AL... or if they used my comic pages only for the promo.

If anyone already got it, please tell me :P (mp or email).

Thanks for the promoting oh HowlingFan Man ^_^, but this topic also concerns mainly the werewolf fandom, Hopes the article deserve the werewolf subject in a right way. :howl:  :oo
My werewolf-girl comic Online:
http://www.alphaluna.net/

My werewolf Art.
http://www.loboleo.com
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Somebody has gotta scan this article in.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
forsaken_wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Present of Darkness

Post by forsaken_wolf »

that was pretty weird and funny :lol:
"lolis"
Howling Fan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Howling Fan »

Well, I got the “Bizarre” issue last weekend, and it most certainly is that. I had a hard time getting through it (one page features a huge photo of a guy getting brain surgery while awake and smiling!). But the “Alpha Luna” page featured in the promotional video of the magazine’s website is also included in the werewolf article, along with photos of other were-related stuff: “The Howling,” “A Company of Wolves,” photomanipulations from the Internet, etc. There is a credit of Alpha Luna’s webpage on the previous page of the magazine, but it’s really small and printed vertically on the side.
As for the article itself, it begins with a brief history of the werewolf myth and tales in folklore—nothing that we don’t already know. Then the rest of the article gets into werewolves in pop culture, where it’s little else but my quotes. They even used my words in a pullquote (a quotation pulled from the article in a large font that’s centered in the middle of the page). I guess I should feel flattered, but to tell you the truth, I’m a little embarrassed, since it’s some very personal stuff. Apparently, they decided not to include the normal stuff I talked about. It’s a good thing I used a pseudonym (“Mark”)!
Anyway, the actual article is not that exciting. There’s no real new information about our beloved werecreatures and isn’t worth going crazy looking for it on newsstands in your area (though I doubt it’ll be there anyway).
--"The Howling"
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ABrownrigg »

Holy smokes. That's JackE Jett in that issue I think. I took that picture of him, and did the opening for his show. Hehehe..

AB