The Therian Temple (Very disturbing)

The place for anything at all...
23Jarden
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You guys want some cookIES!?

Post by 23Jarden »

Fenrir wrote:
my wolf beat up your cat yesterday after school...
Clearly you've never met my cat, he beat up a doberman and eats anything that moves. :P
I had a big orange cat that chased the idiot next door's dog down the street. It was big mean looking pitbull, too.
"There are no stupid questions. However, there are many inquistive idiots."
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

Well look guys i don't hate any onf these thereanthropes or whatever they're called. i just don't understand it. I am just a plain and simple filmmaker, and animator. I don't get the "spiritual" part of werewolfism, nor do I really want to. If you guys want to, that's FINE. But just be prepared for non-therians to look at you as potential wierdos! Some will get the wrong idea, despite your best intentions.

Look at me. I love werewolf stories and films. And yet, I see theiranthropes or umm.god i cant even remember the other "thrope" categories..A long time ago, I read all these sub-categories of werewolf fandom, and to be honest...some of them made me uncomfortable. I'm not a role player, and I'm not into werewolves for anything "spiritual" I think they just happen to be cool MONSTERS :} Yes, monsters :}

There was a girl from my college who ran around pretending to be a werewolf all the time. She howled all over the animation department, and she actually leapt forward and BIT an animator on the hand! It's that kind of behavior that non werewolf fans see and it makes them wonder about it.
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

Therianthropy is not role-playing, nor is it a subdivision of werewolf fandom.

Big difference there. It's not pretending to be a wolf, it's actually being a wolf in heart/mind/spirit. As with any group, there will be weirdos to take it too far, but they're in the minority. Most of us are perfectly normal people and function just fine in society, because like it or not, we're humans so we just deal with the frustration that comes along with it.

Now mind you, I'm not telling you what to believe. I just want to make sure you have the full information to establish a good well-rounded construct of what therianthropy is as opposed to going on what you've seen from a few individuals. Where you go from there is up to you. Just know that these temple guys are idiots and are nothing like what most true therians are.
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

PariahPoet wrote:Therianthropy is not role-playing, nor is it a subdivision of werewolf fandom.

Big difference there. It's not pretending to be a wolf, it's actually being a wolf in heart/mind/spirit. As with any group, there will be weirdos to take it too far, but they're in the minority. Most of us are perfectly normal people and function just fine in society, because like it or not, we're humans so we just deal with the frustration that comes along with it.

Now mind you, I'm not telling you what to believe. I just want to make sure you have the full information to establish a good well-rounded construct of what therianthropy is as opposed to going on what you've seen from a few individuals. Where you go from there is up to you. Just know that these temple guys are idiots and are nothing like what most true therians are.
its how i feel on a daily basis...to feel so connected with the wolf......its an amazing feeling.. :) :howl:  :oo
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

honestly, I believe in all this kin stuff and what not, not as a religion and the bible is going a bit far, either way its just a scam to get money -.- and it gives otherkin a bad name

I am seriously against these people, they use a cross in their symbol like they are christian therians yet most therians that would use magick of any type would probly be pagan or wiccan, since those types of religions are more nature based.
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

MattSullivan wrote:Well look guys i don't hate any onf these thereanthropes or whatever they're called. i just don't understand it. I am just a plain and simple filmmaker, and animator. I don't get the "spiritual" part of werewolfism, nor do I really want to. If you guys want to, that's FINE. But just be prepared for non-therians to look at you as potential wierdos! Some will get the wrong idea, despite your best intentions.

Look at me. I love werewolf stories and films. And yet, I see theiranthropes or umm.god i cant even remember the other "thrope" categories..A long time ago, I read all these sub-categories of werewolf fandom, and to be honest...some of them made me uncomfortable. I'm not a role player, and I'm not into werewolves for anything "spiritual" I think they just happen to be cool MONSTERS :} Yes, monsters :}

There was a girl from my college who ran around pretending to be a werewolf all the time. She howled all over the animation department, and she actually leapt forward and BIT an animator on the hand! It's that kind of behavior that non werewolf fans see and it makes them wonder about it.
-Holds hands up- My apologies Matt. I wasn't attacking you, I was attacking the website for mis informing people. I respect your opinions very much. :P

Pariah: I would like a copy emailed to me if you have it, and if you have time of course. I have a few people to show, and I want to see what sort of junk they are feeding our younger generation. This is exactly the thing I don't want my children, if I have any some day, to come across. And frankly in Australia the younger generations are really easily led.

Did anybody read about the guy that did a shooting at a college? 25 years old, must have been a vampire fanatic, on Vampire Freaks. Not only does it make vampires and otherkin look terrible for their spiritual beliefs, but it's obviously getting people killed, these sorts of sites. (I know the temple stresses no killing...of animals that is ... but fanatics can go very far in any religion).
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary

Post by PariahPoet »

Sure thing Kirk, just pm me your e-mail and I'll get a copy to you. ^_^
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

The spelling errors are horrendous. I'm not good at typing either...but for a bible shouldn't it be correct spelling?

Obviously a child and not a therian wrote it.

I dispute the whole "Non therians cannot do therian magic". If that means mental and dream shifts, of course non therians can do this. What a load of rubbish.

Thanks Pariah :lol:
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

Hey Pariah,

Have a given you my e-mail yet? :?
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

send me one too. I want to see how rediculous these people sound. :lol:
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

well since everybody else is aking....may i please request a copy as well :)
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary

Post by PariahPoet »

Sure thing guys, just pm me your e-mail addresses and I'll get it to you.
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

heck send me one too, everyone else is doing it... I just wanna look cool 8)
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

:lol:

We just all want a good laugh. :D
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Anook wrote::lol:

We just all want a good laugh. :D
Yeah there's that, and then there's the part where we can spread the word around that this so-called bible is a bunch of bull.
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Umm, PariahPoet, when i opened the e-mail and downloaded the info, and looked at it....it came up as weird symbols. So basically i can't read it. Did I do something wrong?
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary

Post by PariahPoet »

Hmm...did you open it with Adobe Acrobat or a third party program?
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

It opend up with Word automatically and I have no idea how to change that.
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

BlackWolfDS wrote:It opend up with Word automatically and I have no idea how to change that.
right-click on the file and click on "open as" then find adobe reader
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

my computer sucks. It doesn't have Adobe Reader on it. The reason is that I have a recycled computer. *sigh*
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

i apologize right now for the language...... but i just got done skimming through it.......

WHAT A FU**IN CROCK LOAD OF SH*T.......I MEAN WTF.....THIS PERSON OR PEOPLE MUST HAVE BEEN ON CRACK OR SOMETHING WHEN CREATING THIS....SERIOUSLY..... WTF... :x :x
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

I thinks its extremely stupid, but very funny. :lol:
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

The Therian bible and website says that therians can't eat meat.
Well, what are wolf, cat, whatever therians going to do?
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

I just read it. I think it's a load of bull. It was though, quit amusing. :lol:
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Of coarse it was amusing.
:lol: