Pack Pups Updates, life, work, etc....

The place for anything at all...
Chance
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: There is joy in everything you do, you just have to realize it's there so you can embrace it.
Mood: Happy

Pack Pups Updates, life, work, etc....

Post by Chance »

So....Since I've been back on this board, which is only about an hour.lol I've noticed few and far between posts from long standing members. This is not an attempt to disclude new members, it is an attempt to catch up.
I think it's been something like six years since I've been apart of this community. Since then,I've moved to a big city. After some years where I'm at I realize I'd really love to live in the country. So we'll see if I can accomplish that in the next couple years. I've already stated what brought me back so I won't run through that again but there was never really a reason I came here in the first place.Yes, werewolves are cool but I was never really engaged in that kind of converstaion here in the first place.
It's was always more of a good place to hang out, talk about mythical beasts, play some golf, harrass (in a good way) the people in chat. This forum was in it's heyday a very lively community. Granted I missed most of that and kind of caught the tail end. Even then people were talking about the future of this forum.
Anywho life's been good to me, even during the pandemic. So I've nothing to complain about and much to grateful for.

So..how's everything with you?
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Pack Pups Updates, life, work, etc....

Post by Uniform Two Six »

Ugh. Life got in the way. I've got a werewolf project that's been sitting as notes and great ideas that hasn't been significantly worked on in, like, 10 years. And that's with the last year of pandemic house-arrest.
Chance
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: There is joy in everything you do, you just have to realize it's there so you can embrace it.
Mood: Happy

Re: Pack Pups Updates, life, work, etc....

Post by Chance »

Well, it's been a moment since I was here. Not as much time on my hands lately. Went back to working third shift and that kinda more than disconnects me from the rest of the world. Did take in an abondonded cat , so least now I've got some company :P