http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_p ... 49233.html

This pisses me off.

PISSES. ME. THE f***. OFF.

Spread it around like wild fire. :x
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Re: Venting

Post by IndianaJones »

What?!! Why? How could they--!!!! Now that is just cruel and heartless. What they have done to those two poor homosexual elderly men is just not right! It's just so, so EVIL! They separated them, sold their home, auction off everything they worked so hard on in their house. Sold and steal their property, put both of them in nursing homes against their wills! It's so tragic.....

f*** THEM!!!! Damn County....

Humanity is already worse enough! How much worse can they get!? What those 'authorities' did was a really bad example of the human race....

I seen people around the streets or neighborhood doing stupid s*** and often argue or fight each other. After seeing those around PCC campus, I'd frowned.

I don't hate all of humanity in general, but I feel ashamed of humanity or being human.
Last edited by IndianaJones on Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
heartlessfang
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a manga artist/comic artist/writer. I've taken martial arts for about 11 years. Never played any of the Werewolf card games.
Mood: RAR!

Post by heartlessfang »

it's true.

the truth IS stranger than fiction.

geez......I live in this sort of despicable state?
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.
Mood: Indifferent

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

http://kotaku.com/5520106/why-is-japan-so-behind

I still love you, you know, Japan? It's just that you're still on with this "Defeat me and get reward from Emperor XYZ" bollocks as much as the west does. Only with tiny shrimps with motorbikes for swords. It's getting kinda old.
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

In re: What happened in Somoma county.

Since the County broke both State and Federal laws in what they did; it's very likely that the County will try to settle out of court. I hope that Mr. Clay doesn't go for it, myself.

What happened is a classic instance of Bureaucracy overriding common sense, and sadly; the state I live in (California) is very bureaucratic in nature.
Hopefully, this instance will make changes at both County and State levels, although I doubt it.
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

We've done a lot of ranting about Dubai and the United Arab Emirates in this thread, so I'm just going to post a link and say three things about it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/0 ... alacarte=1

1) "Gee, I wonder how much their Bangladeshi slave laborers were payed to construct that."

2) "That doesn't look like it will be difficult for Al-Qaeda to topple."

3) "This is how developing cities in underdeveloped nations like to try and show off their economic prowess, and it never works! Can you say "Pyongyang's Hotel of Doom?"
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

I'm having ongoing anger issues, and now that mom's leaving for the next state up tomorrow, i'm going to be alone with my stepdad for about 4 days. See, the last time this happened, I had a psychotic crying fit where I lost my voice screaming at my stepdad about how much I hate him and how much I think he's a useless sack of s*** on top of being the biggest conman to ever disgrace family among other things, and the minute I told all of that to my friends, they start suggesting I take valium, see a psychiatrist, get heavy stoned by other stress-free meds, etc etc etc.

They mean well. I know that much.

But I don't trust "medication" like valium. I don't trust "psychiatrists" because they're incompetent f*** who can't even solve a rubik's cube. I don't trust all these "heavy medications" because said incompetent f*** would administer the wrong drug, at the wrong dose, and have, for many times, made a mental patient's symptoms even worse.

In fact, I don't want to trust anyone around me, even in most places of the internet. No matter what I do, nearly everything involving other people backfire badly, and I also have myself to blame because I have far too many character flaws, like being a f*** coward and not having the balls to stand up for myself by half-killing anyone who says anything funny to my face.

"Trust" is such a farce. I wish I can just learn enough worldly knowledge for me to be self-sufficient so I don't have to go through another piece of this farce that'll get broken time and time again. I'd be able to roam the f*** deserts and die in the middle without ever calling for help, because I just know anyone or anything that'll come help me would eat me alive or strip me to burn and freeze in the sand.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Can't say I blame you for not trusting them. I don't know what the pharmaceuticals are like in Australia, but in the U.S., they're out of control, and the absolute worst offenders are the pushers of antidepressants. Now they're pushing stuff like Abilify, which is an antidepressant you take with another antidepressant. That's right: They don't take you off the drug if it doesn't work -- they give you a second one to take with it instead.

About a year ago, my mother had to have eye surgery and the surgeon told her she needed to lower her blood pressure before she could have it. The doctor immediately tried to write her a prescription, and when she said she didn't want to take any pills and wanted advice about diet and exercise (I kid you not), he laughed at her.

So she told him to go [bleep] himself (not kidding either) and got a new doc, who did tell her how she could do it without the pills. Which would be my advice to you regarding psychiatrists; not to avoid them completely, but to tell them "no pills" immediately and be ready to give them the finger if they act like they didn't hear you.
Wingman
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Dastardly ne'er-do-well in search of a lickspittle

Post by Wingman »

Ah, stepfathers and drugs. Fun stuff.

My stepfather's lucky I haven't spent more than fifteen seconds with him, and none recently after the filth got to him. He wants to hit someone, he can try it with me. I'd break him in half.

I saw those Ablify commercials, it's ridiculous. You're sad, here take these and you'll be happy again, but you'll have high blood pressure, a headache, a complete lack of bladder control, and chronic constipation. It's alright though, we have pills for those too, but they cause stigmata of the eye, itchy rashes, narcolepsy, and an inability to digest glucose...
I want to know the last time a doctor prescribed a vacation? Rather than handing you a scrip for drugs, he hands you a plane ticket, or a voucher for time off work. I think it would do a fair bit more to help than random drugs.
http://stevebot-7.deviantart.com/
Quod sumus hoc eritis

Aspirant writer-artist.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Wingman wrote:You're sad, here take these and you'll be happy again, but you'll have high blood pressure, a headache, a complete lack of bladder control, and chronic constipation
And to make matters worse, they tack onto all of that "tell your doctor if your depression worsens, or if you have thoughts of suicide."

So if Cymbalta (which I'd swear is made by the same company since they have the same kinds of ads) makes you more depressed, they keep you on Cymbalta but give you another drug called Abilify, which can also make you more depressed. And I'll bet they would sell an antidepressant to take with those two drugs too if they could pay the F.D.A. a big enough bribe to do so.

This is why I was pushing so hard for a national health care program: because the private sector can't be trusted for jack -- the privatized insurance companies are only interested in covering people that don't need their coverage, and the privatized pharmaceutical companies are leaving cancer and AIDS to nonprofit so they can invest all of their R&D in curing depression, impotence and hair loss.

And the doctors of the world are all in their proverbial pockets. When my mother finally got her eye surgery, she got three eye drops to take: two (including the one that she absolutely needed) for two dollars, and one for sixty-eight dollars, and when she asked why, the nurse looked her right in the eye and said "because we made a deal with the devil."

So any distrust that anyone has in any doctor is not without merit. Now granted, not all doctors are rotten, but the ones that aren't have a tendency not to last very long (the last good doctor we had went to Africa I think).
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

OH I HATE ART BLOCKS GRRRrrr!!!
I can't thinik of anything to draw ANd everything I start I want to give up because I htink it's getting to crappy!!!
DAMMIT!!! HATE THIS!!!
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
Sebiale
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Sebiale »

I've had a writing block on my personal fiction for the past three years. I still write, but it's in pitiful amounts, even for short stories. One of these days I'm going to somehow metaphysically RIP IT'S GUTS OUT AND SPREAD THEM DOWN THE STREET!
We do not stop being children when we learn of death, we stop being children when we make peace with it.
Wingman
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Wingman »

"Rip and tear, rip and tear! You are huge, that means you have huge guts!"

The management at work keeps giving me less and less time, but more and more to do. Used to be 3:30 to midnight, and now I'm working 5 to 10:30 tonight, but with as much work to do as on an eight hour shift. Then my manager gives me some bonus things to do that will eat up an hour or so, at least, of the time I need to use to do my normal stuff. Bye, bye lunch break, hello staying until midnight to get the majority of it done. It's ridiculous, everyone is running around because the district manager is showing up to do an audit tomorrow, and I'm still scheduled by myself, whereas there are one, two, three, four, ah-ah-ah I love to count, FOUR people in the deli, with two of them standing around, one serving the occasional customer, and one spending two hours polishing five feet of window. No wonder the deli's the highest rated department, and we're likely the lowest.
Quod sumus hoc eritis

Aspirant writer-artist.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

This isn't venting so much as something pertaining to something I vent about a lot, but which I instead found very amusing:

Carrie Prejean marries quarterback for the Raiders

Seems only right that someone who was stripped of her position for refusing to do the work it requires fell in love with and married someone else who isn't doing the work his position requires.
:grinp:
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I am coming down with something right now. But I am stronger than this virus, I will NOT let it prevent me from Watching Burn Notice and Drawing tonight. :fever:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Leno's ratings lowest since 92.

Gee, I wonder why that is. Could it possibly be because the Tonight Show is running RERUNS?!!!
Idiots. . . :P
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

I. . . I feel raped. :( I feel genuinely raped by the decisions the judges of America's Got Talent made tonight. I only made $500 writing about AGT last year, most of which came immediately after the Top 40 had been announced. I waited the whole freakin' season for this week so my website activity would finally pick up and I could start raking in the webhits again. Now I'm worried that so many people are going to up and quit on this show that my job won't even exist anymore.

If you can spare a webhit, please do so. I can't get Inhuman out there without registered copyright protection, and after tonight, I feel like I need to get it out there more than ever.
Wingman
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Wingman »

I got your back, for all of the dollar you may have gotten from me clicking through your articles.

So, today my department's assistant manager got in trouble by the bossman because I wasn't following official policy for the production of hot foodstuffs. She then proceeds to completely ignore the fact that I've got it figured out today, tells me what to do without noticing at all that I spent the last few hours doing just that now that I know how to do it(after figuring it out by myself, yesterday), and then she shows me how to find and print the production sheet to tell me what to make and when, and then she tells me to ignore it and gives me a list of her own devising. In short, she shows me the way that Sobeys wants it done, and then she tells me to do it her way instead. To top it off, she writes up and prints off a disclaimer for me to sign, saying that she is blameless and any error I make is my own fault, and that I will do my job without complaint. Srsly. Instead of maybe asking me to come to her if I have any problems, or giving me a review of everything they expect me to know, she writes up a statement that tiptoes around outright saying "Stop doing things wrong, you're getting me in trouble."
The worst of it is that this is all stuff I should have been trained to do months ago, or as soon as it was necessary for me to do it, not the day after I'm assigned to do it and no one mentions the extra stuff I'm supposed to be doing. I've not heard one single solitary mention of it up until today.

Let's us see how the bossman feels about her telling me to ignore company policy after he gave her trouble because I wasn't following company policy because I didn't know there was a policy. This department is swiftly becoming unacceptable, I'm being held accountable for the failings of the people in charge of training me. How the holy hell do they expect me to know these things if they never tell me?
Quod sumus hoc eritis

Aspirant writer-artist.
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

I feel like I want to just stop caring about drawing in general.

You know how art is a method to communicate by visual means? Well f*** me, I remembered that english isn't even my first language, and I've not only forgotten how to speak naturally in my native language (not that I ever could when I was short and as fat as a giant tub of ice cream), but adding to the fact that my english is broken as hell when compared to "normal" english speakers, but my ways of thinking, my perspective, etc. is just as broken, if not more. In other words, my communication skills are about as elegant as a mentally-challenged quadraplegic trying to comprehend anything Stephen Hawking writes.

This, I feel, has impacted me in such a negative way, that my drawings really are incomprehensible to most people.

I never "get to the point".

Whatever I draw, only *I* alone would fully understand.

Not once have I had a year free of comments that pretty much amount to "what the f*** am i looking at?".

I always look at blatant sex appeal and all other lowest-common-denominator factors with seething disdain since it's about as easy as earning money as a prostitute.

My views on all the subject matters I like are so niche and distant that I might as well not be part of said niches that I love so much.

And let's not forget how I've been acting like such an immature attention-w**** who constantly micropreviews what I make in IRC because of my impatience that they've completely stopped caring what I make, because hey, I'm also taking criticisms pretty poorly as well, what with all the freudian excuses I try to come up with just to say that I'm too f*** stubborn to "improve" my drawings according to their individual "suggestions". They're getting sick of it, and now that they've told me flat out that "they don't care anymore", and coupled with the whole "what the f*** am I looking at?", I only have one conclusion: I'm a poor communicator in every step of the way, and I should just stop caring about drawing altogether, if this is how it's going to be. I'll never be any kind of artist because I can't read into people's minds and communicate like some smooth lover, I'm too antisocial and stubborn to fix anything, and I'm ironically the type of narrow-minded prick that I keep hating whenever I see it in other people.

I'm just a fake, a liar, a walking broken radio. Why can't I just stop this? I already know I hate myself for who and what I am, and yet I keep drawing just so I wouldn't be alone. What a f*** joke.
Sebiale
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Sebiale »

I'm venting that I feel nothing to vent. It's a strange state, not content nor dissatisfied...
We do not stop being children when we learn of death, we stop being children when we make peace with it.
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Darkness Surrounds me, Chaos commands me, and i see what others cannot
Mood: Relief

Post by WerewolfKeeper3 »

Bump for posterity...
and also...
(bang, bang, bang)
Writer's block (bleep)ing sucks...
No what you have are bullets in the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be before you've reloaded.
V, from V for Vendetta.

What a strange creature is man, that he cages himself so willingly?
-Athena from Appleseed (2004)
Sevena

Post by Sevena »

Last edited by Sevena on Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

It's been a long time since I posted anything on this topic since I am not real big on venting, but here goes. Friday afternoon when I got called in for work I learned that there was a truck on Monday 11/19 from my immediate manager, I told him that I would let my team know. On Sunday my team arrives and when we were all in one place I told them that the next day there is another truck and it's suppose to be big, a little later a former team member of the group who got switched to a different department confirmed it with them and even told us the exact number of the truck. So I assumed everyone is now aware of the situation and know to show up on Monday which is usually not scheduled for us. Monday finally arrives and the ASM calls my cell to remind me that there is truck today and I told him I haven't forgot and I let everyone know to come in today. Got into my job right on time and I walked around to the back to notice that no one hasn't shown up yet. I asked some of the managers if they seen anyone from my team yet, they said no. "They just must be running a little late" I said to myself and I began to get everything set up. 15 minutes later still no one and I asked around again if they seen or heard from anyone, still nothing. To make a long story short the wanna be leader who I have 3 years over him told the new guys to not come in unless a manager called them first. Even though I told them there is a truck that day and was told by our manager! They managed to get a hold of one of the guys two hours later!
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Shadow Wulf wrote:It's been a long time since I posted anything on this topic since I am not real big on venting, but here goes. Friday afternoon when I got called in for work I learned that there was a truck on Monday 11/19 from my immediate manager, I told him that I would let my team know. On Sunday my team arrives and when we were all in one place I told them that the next day there is another truck and it's suppose to be big, a little later a former team member of the group who got switched to a different department confirmed it with them and even told us the exact number of the truck. So I assumed everyone is now aware of the situation and know to show up on Monday which is usually not scheduled for us. Monday finally arrives and the ASM calls my cell to remind me that there is truck today and I told him I haven't forgot and I let everyone know to come in today. Got into my job right on time and I walked around to the back to notice that no one hasn't shown up yet. I asked some of the managers if they seen anyone from my team yet, they said no. "They just must be running a little late" I said to myself and I began to get everything set up. 15 minutes later still no one and I asked around again if they seen or heard from anyone, still nothing. To make a long story short the wanna be leader who I have 3 years over him told the new guys to not come in unless a manager called them first. Even though I told them there is a truck that day and was told by our manager! They managed to get a hold of one of the guys two hours later!

oh....I vent all the time!! I just gotta remember to open my windows first. Window fans works wonders!!

:jester:
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

LMAO :lol: Oh Figarou I missed you and your jokes so much!
Image Image