Venting

The place for anything at all...
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Fang wrote:You Know I just don't get why they couldn't cancel school today at noon, It started snowing hard, and by the time school got out 30%of the cars got stuck, some busses where delayed 15 minutes even
The only time Ive ever gotten to go home in the middle of the day from school was when we had a blackout. That was great! Everybody popped out their cell phones and tah da! Instant light. Though it would have been more fun if it were dark. I cant tell you how much fun it is being in art class when the lights got out. Expecially when the windows are boarded because of construction. It was awesome!

But they dont do it often because its such a pain to cordinate. With the kids that take the bus and they also want you in school as much as possible.
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Lukas wrote:ah wtf where they testing drugs on you anyway joker wolf?
They think i'm KRAZY!! :crazy: :jester:

On another note I feel all emo-ish. I can't be an emo...But it seems like I am..Can a joker be an emo? :?
nachoboy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The hip-hoppinest, nacho-lovinest lycanthrope

Post by nachoboy »

people like stealin my stuff and gettin all up in my space.

i hate it when people invade my territory! grrrr!

like my calcalator, my binder, my seat, my money and more have all got stolen recently. and people jus go into my den/bedroom/whatever without my permission.... ugh! i hate it!
DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
"It is a widely known fact that ALL werewolves love Malt-o-Meal."
http://djnacho.deviantart.com
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

went to get a siple truck state nspection today and they failed it because my rear tires were to bal for them....thats crap there was plenty of tread....kind of ....left ....somewhat.......maybe not but anyways 400 dollars later ive got a new set of tires and spent all day driving around with a rejection sticker on my truck and trying to find a decent set of tires i liked and for cheap but not get crapp......im pleased with them......i broke em in today also by doing a masive burn out today...it was fun and loud.... :D

o.k. im done venting ...... for now........except in my pants.......that will never stop.... :lol:
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

i have a lot of friends that are in law enforcement...
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Cops in Puerto Rico, are complete idiots and are corrupted. My cousin died in a car accident due to a drunk driver, and the cops didnt arrest the driver!! My cousin was a mom! She had her son in the car with her!! :x
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Cops in Puerto Rico, are complete idiots and are corrupted. My cousin died in a car accident due to a drunk driver, and the cops didnt arrest the driver!! My cousin was a mom! She had her son in the car with her!! :x

dude that awefull...... :o
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

wow, that makes the stoner on my bus throwing tuna sandwiches at me seem trivial and stupid, oh wait.

But Holy s*** you think cops would be there for you, well here in Canada it's different since people respect authority, I've heard some bad things a bout cops in the states
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
nachoboy
Legendary
Legendary

Post by nachoboy »

yeah... that sucks, z... i would totally have to agree wichu.
DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

I agree about most cops sucking. A lot of them think they're like super hereos...and they become so arrogant. Jeeze...be nice for a change. Though, some are very nice. The nice ones are rare.
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

So I yet again asked my dad about ungrounding me over christmas, and once again he said he had to think about it :x
Damn that man is as useless and redundant as the League of Nations
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

you shouldn't get yerself grounded
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

You try to not get in trouble with a man who was raised in the fifties, or is totaly anal retentive
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Timber-WoIf wrote:you shouldn't get yerself grounded

LOL...aint that the truth :lol:
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited

Post by darkest wolf »

MUST VENT FOR NOTHING!

OMG!!!!1111one!!!!!!!!eleven!!!!!11111

SPAM!

Ah, getting grounded, that's no fun...

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

:x :x :x :x

You know what I -really- hate?!

I've been too nice, too long. I've sat there and watched while a close friend of mine comes over, dumps food everywhere, doesn't clean his [spoiler]s***[/spoiler] up without being told ... and I -hate- it when people touch my music stuff without asking.

Leads need to be coiled or they get ruined, and he was obviously using my guitar lead last night and just left it there, plugged into the amp. He didn't ask to use any of my things. I had to untangle it and coil it back.

He also touches my guitars without asking. My guitars are expensive, they're not practice guitars. He doesn't have the right to walk up to them and touch them!

I'm not an anal person, but when it comes to him and my stuff, he just ditches stuff everywhere. He also ditches his guitars in the back of his car, and that's how he drives around. Mine go in cases and put safetly in the back or front seat where they can't get knocked, when driving.

If he broke a string he'd make no effort to replace it. If I broke his string, I'd go out of my way to replace it. Strings are not cheap, especially when on a floyd rose you have to replace them all at the same time (it's just best to).

ARGH!

I'm sick of his dirty dishes and asking him to make the bed when he crashes here drunk! I'm sick of it! None of my other friends are so rude! And people shouldn't waltz into other people's fridges without asking. I swear, I have put up with this for two years now. Two years! And I've just ignored it, and cleaned up after him myself.

I'm debating shouting at him, but I don't know. He's thick headed. And I'm too nice to start a fight.

But I .. am .. so .. MAD
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited

Post by darkest wolf »

Aye, I know people like that too. Hopefully you get that fixed up!

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill
nachoboy
Legendary
Legendary

Post by nachoboy »

yeah, i would recommend talkin to him, but not yelling at him (at least not at first, you know?)

and yeah man fang, hope you can get ungrounded, man. being grounded sucks.
well, i guess i wouldn't really know, 'cause i never been grounded before. i'm too much of a goody goody or i'm too sneaky for my parents... my family may never know... Image
DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

I've been ungrounded since school got out on friday, after all, It's wrong to ground someone over the Holidays
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Damn it I swear my mom is just trying to annoy me! :x
nachoboy
Legendary
Legendary

Post by nachoboy »

well, that's good to hear that you're ungrounded, fang! woo!
DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Z wrote:you know wat, {censored} this s***. {censored} xmas. {censored} halloween. {censored} july 4th. and {censored} upcoming new years and valentines day. i use to love the holidays, especially july 4rth and halloween. but when i get 3 sucky holidays in a {censored} row, thats wen i know every aspect in ym life truly has hit rock bottom. i can barely handle the things i can control being {censored} up, but why can the things out of my control at least be decent. in 2006 i had the worst halloween of mylife, i spent it working till 10pm then came home to absoultely no trick or treaters or trick or treating for the first time ever. then thanksgiving came, and right before that, my {censored} parents decide to trigger a damn fued with my cousins, the only damn family i have that try to understand me, and who fully accept me for who i am. so thanksgiving was pretty bad. i thought, "wow, two really bad holidays in a row, never happened b4, o well things get better right?" ok, my {censored} bday comes along dec 3, and guess wtf happend? NUTHING. yes a couple ppl said happy bday and i appreciate it, but i spent my day drawing a gory pic of a hyena hanging by its back legs about to get its neck slit by a butcher, becuz thats how i {censored} felt, and i wanted to be dead all over again. i thought i had fought and won this stupid suicidal battle, but no matter how hard i {censored} try, SOMETHING {censored} HAPPENS!!! WHY??? WHY WHY WHY. im TRYING here, but my goddamnm LIFE isnt helping!!! now its christmas, and i can honestly say, it also was the worst i had, hard as i trry to pretend the opposite, cuz i do that alot, i pretend things are better then they really are, i know ishouldnt, i know im not spose to keep things bottled up for years an years , but i do it anyway becuz its not im my nature to get angry or depressed, so i pretend maddening and depressing things aint really happening. but over the past year it has been harder and harder to keep s*** bottled, the s*** has runneth over. i didnt want to see my bday, i really didnt, i wanted to go to bed on dec 2 and never wake up. but i did, and now here i {censored} am, for wat? wtf, i dont wanna see new years, wat bullshit is 2007 gunna bring? wtf am i spose to do, i keep pushing, i keep "hanging on", BUT FOR WAT???? s*** DOES NOT GET BETTER. HELLOOOOOO.

i cant help but feel that i was never meant to be born, that im not SPOSE to be alive right now, becuz s*** is soooo bad, my {censored} youth is wasting away. i look and talk to other ppl, ppl that come up to me like,"o come on, i know wat ur going thru ur life cant be that bad" and at the end of thier talk they find themselves saying to "o gee, im really sry, ur life really IS worse then mines" well out of like 20 ppl ive had this convo with, only one had a worse life then me (he had a life threatening illness since birth). thats pretty {censored} {censored} up, that out of every 19 ppl, i got it the worse. that my life has reached such an all time low, that they ONLY way it could be worse, is if i was suffering sum fatal debilitating disease, becuz all the other bad things have already happend. {censored} that, and {censored} you, if the goddamn world blew up 2morrow, that would be great, just {censored} great.
Z!!

:x (I have a rant too which relates a bit at the bottom)

Life can -always always always- get worse. Don't ever think like that! You'll jynx yourself, because if you believe pessimistically, you will find your life goes bad. And to s***. I was angry once too. I think a lot of people, any gender, are at different ages, I was angry around 15-17 I think, by the time I was 18, 19, I'd sort of calmed down a little.

However, life can always, ALWAYS get better!

Z, so what exactly happened (You don't have to discuss if you don't want to but I'm all ears...er...eyes, if you wish to)? It's not clear there, what pissed you off? Being ignored? Why are you so upset? -Gives you a hyaena chew toy-.

You're loved here, anyway. Unfortunately, this is the internet and it's probably not the same to you. But well, I'm not a stalker, and I doubt others here are, so we care for each other, even if it is just a messageboard and the only one I even really visit (And one of the only reasons I even go online!). Next year, we will make sure you get a bloody good birthday!

Have you got any life goals, and if so, do you know what to do to achieve them? That's why we continue to live, I think, because want to do what we love so much, whether we start when we're 40, or 10.

Eh and I don't discuss my therianthropy or spiritual shape shifting too publically either. People already think I'm eccentric in a lot of ways, that'd add me to the loony bin level.

We've all had to put up with s***. I'm not saying it's anywhere near as bad as yours or trying to compete or anything (I know people who do that, it's annoying, I know a woman who used to pull herself down and tried to be worse than everyone, and she's damned old enough to know better). But I'm saying at least you're not alone, that we're a 'pack' (internet wise) and we're here for you. I had a lot of [spoiler]s***[/spoiler] happen to me too, most of it family, and highschool. Until I picked up a guitar, I was unable to move on. I mostly have, but it's not easy.
i cant help but feel that i was never meant to be born, that im not SPOSE to be alive right now, becuz s*** is soooo bad, my {censored} youth is wasting away.
And we'd be pretty sad here if you weren't born or died tomorrow. We'd be missing part of the pack! Some bloody awesome artwork, and a great funny person.

I mean, look at this art!

Large: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/429 ... n%3Ascraps

------

My rant:

--------

I had a pretty weird Christmas myself. A cat almost died, her kittens sure as hell did, because some idiot hit her and ran. There was an ambulance across the road, and the family gathering was utterly boring, plus I had to sit and witness children go "I want! I want!" Not "I will give generously". I was never selfish as a kid.

Yes, Christmas can be extremely trying.

As for birthdays, when I was young, mine was always in the holidays. I got used to being ignored, no one ever threw a suprise party for me, not until I was 18. My family never ignored me but my aunts and uncles did, until my 16th that is. My family threw the suprise party. My friends at school never threw any for me.

As you grow, you realise that things just aren't that important anymore. Unfortunately the childlike spirit of all these holidays kind of dissipates and you have to face the reality of paying a lot of money for gifts you can't afford, for selfish people who don't know what poverty kids elsewhere are suffering. But, not every kid around wants and wants, I never got anything without saying thankyou, and without giving myself. I was bought up very well.

Halloween was stupid. I got extremely wasted and sick the next morning, but now we celebrate my friend's birthday rather than Halloween. We dressed up of course, (you've probably seen the photos on this board somewhere), but trick or treaters...those little brats. I went out, yes drunk, so I was an idiot, and went to give out candy but having a wolf mask on, an expensive guitar in my hands and a bowl of candy was kind of silly because they came by and ripped it all out of my hands. I snarlingly told a few off, but nobody listened.

I think holidays DO hit rock bottom (breaks out into a UFO solo...haha sorry UFO did a song called Rock Bottom, and Schenker performs it every MSG tour) when people stop learning what holidays really are about. Either you grow up and it's not really fun anymore, or if you (not you, I mean in general) were a selfish kid, then you'll always remain a selfish adult.

I don't think I've gotten out what I was trying to say, unfortunately.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
nachoboy
Legendary
Legendary

Post by nachoboy »

oh man, i am feelin very sad right about now. you know, all what you're sayin makes me feel really bad, z. not only because some horrible garbage has happened to you and won't stop happening (for now), but also because i don't know what i can do to help, but i really wanna! i see you as a good friend, and i dunno what i would do if you died/were not born. you are awesome. your art is amazing. i really like readin your posts whenever i log on. i jus want you to feel better, and i can't! arg! i'm so frustrated because i feel so useless! i don't have any idea of what i can do to help, and i've tried in the ways i can think of, but i'm hating myself for thinking that giving up is an option! i mean, ugh! i am exasperated! i jus wanna let it! AaaroooOOOO! ah, howling can feel so good! but still, it doesn't solve my prollums, it's jus relievingImage! awoo!
DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

It's okay Nacho, I think she probably appreciates the fact you care :D

Man Z, I see what you mean, 22 and it's still not working. I know a few people who haven't calmed down and they're nearly 30, sometimes it takes longer.

Im reading your diary now. It really sucks when parents don't accept you for who you are. I'm a little eccentric as I said, and my mother hates it. When I was growing up, I was a tom boy. She's not too tolerant of things like that. I'm heterosexual, but like a lot of young girls, my friend and I liked to play in the yard, not with dolls. If I were gay or bisexual, I don't know how she or my dad would take it! I also drink a little too much, have been labelled an alcoholic. But that's for you to decide and you only, whether you feel you are or not.

Anyway I'm going to read your diary.

PLEASE NOTE!!!!! I'm not suggesting you have to agree on everything I say, I know it's not that simple! I do not claim to know your life. I'm just asking you to hear me out, and hopefully one or two things are doable. Since I don't know your entire situation, these are only very generalised. Some may help with modification, others mightn't help at all.[\b]

---

So you still live at home by the looks of things. I feel your pain, I also suffer living under the same roof as the rest of my family. I don't get along with them, almost ever. -Pats your back-.

Those white patches on your neck: Probably exma. I can't spell that :( but it's what my older brother used to get when he ate ice cream. Check what you are eating in your diet, that can cause it. I'm not sure what else does, unfortunately I'm not a doctor.

As for losing weight: Okay don't take me too seriously here, I'm fooling around, but becoming a vegetarian would. I was never overweight, but I dropped a lot of weight and look very unhealthy now, when I stopped eating meat. Unfortunately being ethical about not harming animals kind of made me weak and unhealthy. Eh. Probably shouldn't follow my example.

Why can't you get your hairstyle? No money, or parents?

Memory loss: I'm unsure what causes that, but I suffer from absent mindness a little too. Nothing out of the ordinary, I think stress may do it. Anyone else got any ideas? I can't tell the time, the day or the month and I have issues with remembering names and faces. Never did as a kid. You could ask someone on here the cause of that. Cause I'd love to know. Possibly having too much else to think about.

Your mum sure bans you from a lot, for your age. Don't worry, when my mother was 40, she got a belly button ring and still hid it from her mother. Her mother disapproves of -everything-. Unfortunately, it never seems to stop no matter how old you get.

--------------

Alright, like Nacho, I feel a bit helpless, but I'm gonna try because I care about people, and Nacho cares, cause I read his post on the site! I do it for people I don't know, so I'll obviously do it for someone I've talked to a few times.

Eye problems. Probably not going to be a solution for a while. Maintain a healthy diet for now. No, it won't heal you. Yes, it will probably help weight issues, (You didn't look overweight in that photo, though), and if you have stress (obviously) and fatigue (I suffer from that), it should help in the long run.

Bills and money. Go without things for a while. If you've already done that, look for another job. Work two jobs. Sometimes, it feels -good- because you know you are getting money, no matter how s*** the job. I've had a lot of difficult job situations. Unfortunately, I know the pain of not being able to drive to a job, so you have to get one within some sort of walking distance. If you have a well paid job, you might be offered a loan. I don't really know much about loans and such.

Maybe find another hobby. This means your parents won't notice you online so much. Be extremely cautious and tip toe around them. Maybe meditate for a while (Although living in a noisy house hold, forget it...I know how that feels). Learn a musical instrument, or get some music (Guitar was my therapy).

The car will obviously have to wait. And that's the trap. You need money to drive, and a car to get to a job. It's a sticky, ugly situation. But as I said, look real hard for various jobs, may have to give some time up for it, I sure as hell did, eventually it pays off (forgive the pun).

Spend a LOT of time with your dog. Get that done. Don't get cut up inside about it, just get the toilet training done, get some tips. Thats the worst bit about being depressed. Believe me, I do know. Admitting failure.

Which brings me to my last and most important point: No, reading these words and everyone else's isn't gonna draw you out of it. You yourself are. If you want to be helped, you will help yourself or let others help. If you admit failure, then you aren't going to pull through.

You absolutely must get one thing done at a time, or a couple during one day. Time management, keeping a calendar etc, these tiny things help so much, yes, even financial problems. Some of those things can't be fixed right now. But why not use them as a goal? So a goal to get your hair cut and meeting a friend will make you work harder and pull through extremely, extremely rubbish days.

Take the easiest and quickest chore first. Perhaps the dog, and rethinking your diet for your memory and that white rash. Doing a bit of research on the rash. Since doctors cost so much, that might be your only option.

Assess your family situation. Now this is the hardest part. Try and please your family. -Grits teeth and snarls-. Sounds like living in hell doesn't it? Since I don't have a healthy relationship with my family, it's the hardest job of the lot for me. I don't let them touch me, I don't talk to my dad much, I barely know him at all to be honest, and my mother and I argue every single day. Smiling and letting them hug me is extremely hard for me. In fact, I haven't fixed my family problems at all. We have a lot of them. I don't care to discuss any. They're not just within the immediate family either. But basically I'm still working on this last bit. Heh. Hopefully in the long run they will become more tolerant of things like dog poop and then eventually of your unique self. There's nothing worse than being bashed for being an individual, and that I know very well from experience.

---------

Look, I hope something there popped out and helps. Most of it's from my own life experiences. You just need to take a step at a time. Since you're telling people, I assume you're sub conciously crying out for help. No, I'm not a trained councellor, but I do my best for people, because I know crappy situations, I do know them. I just never talk about them because I managed to get through them using my own methods, because no one else was sure as hell going to help me!

Venting does of course help because it gets it a bit more off your chest. Also, what Nacho said on your site...that's very decent info, the stuff about you being your own self.

I have a great site for you: (I've used it ;P)

http://www.blogjam.com/vent/categories.php?id=C0_11_1
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Controlling your own life at 18? That's a total laugh in this day and age unfortunately. Most people can't afford to move out until they either marry or find a partner or someone else to live with, like a friend, until they are some 30 years old. (In this country, anyway!)

I hated school. I was glad when I got out of it.

Just remember that cycles can be broken, no matter what you think. You just have to hit things head on in life, and deal with them. That's what life is, and you get the good and the bad, all the time. That's what my main point will always be. You have to keep trying, and yes, there are ups and downs, all the time. Depression is also a chemical inbalance in the brain too, so at least you know that yours can be fixed without drugs, because you say you weren't always depressed. That's a good thing.

Just one thing at a time Z, at least, when something else bad comes along, you'll already have gotten something else out of the way. Otherwise it'll pile up even more.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>