Venting

The place for anything at all...
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

I hate cheap spagetti sauce. :P
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

I hate that I have such bad focus..I can't ever finish the art I start then I get in over my head :cry:

EDIT.

NOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH DA!!! :x
nachoboy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The hip-hoppinest, nacho-lovinest lycanthrope

Post by nachoboy »

you know what ticks me off? yuor buds being like, "yo, pete, i'll pay you 5 bucks if you can go an hour without talking at all" adn then you do it and they're like, "haha! you actually did it! i'm not gonna pay you! ha!"

arg!
DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
"It is a widely known fact that ALL werewolves love Malt-o-Meal."
http://djnacho.deviantart.com
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Vuldari:

What you said was beautiful, but too terribly true. It's a thought that's passed by my mind too much; I keep trying to tell myself it's just my peer group, but I have a sad feeling it's not.

But at least there's some who care.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

i hate my job but its way too easy of an payceck to just up and leave.. :lol:
Kaebora

Post by Kaebora »

The internet friendships around me are crashing down!!

On XBox Live, my friend Marshall ties everyone together. Unfortunately, because he made friends with a former enemy that many of us dislike, our clan was divided in two. Half of everyone left due to where their loyalties lay. One guy's girlfriend left, so he left with her because he's an obedient dog, then his friends left with him... and so on. I lost eight or nine friends overnight, and I didn't do anything but stick by my good true friend Marshall. He was a responsible adult for making up with old enemies, and I stick by people with such unprideful integrity. Some people need to learn to grow up and realize that. Also, they need to realize that people online are not words on a screen, but actual people that care about one another.

Also, all of the debates happening here lately are inevitably going to tear up friendships. The smoking thread was one of many I've been noticing. Then, I mention how I worry about people cutting, make a one post plea with those that do to stop, then I get my head bit off. I know I can't change people over the internet. Never have succeeded, never will... but I can't stand it when my good intentions are shot down with such malice. I never single people out, and never insult what they beleive is right. I just stick to facts, and put one opinion or two in there for balance. What I think and feel is something I rarely share in delicate subjects, and when I do it is becaouse of actual hard learned life experiances that compel me to say something as such. What is happening to the online world lately? It's getting overly dramatic everywhere.
-Kaebora
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

In response to my first threadlock

All I can say is, opinions are just that....OPINIONS. They are an individual's personal views and feelings on an issue. They can be expressed, but are not necessarily right or fact. A healthy discussion is good, even a good natured arguement, But when an individual cannot accept that other people do not agree with their opinions, well....
it's a shame.
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

I HAD A LONG f*** DAY AND MY BRO WONT LET ME ON THE f*** XBOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Kaebora

Post by Kaebora »

I can agree with you Lupine.

And I feel for you T.W.
Sharing an internet connection with an entire household, alone, is irritating. Still, a moment where gaming is not availible is an opportunity to do more constructive things. You know, hobbies, and hanging out with friends. Or... homework? Heh. By the way, I'll add you to my friends list and we'll go at it online sometime.
-Kaebora
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Arrggh!!! I washed my pick up and it had to rain the very next day.

Stupid EL Nino!! :x
Kaebora

Post by Kaebora »

El NinoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :howl:  :oo :evil:
-Kaebora
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

I need to rant! Nobody actually has to read it, I just need to get it off my chest.

Does anybody find this humourous: (I find it annoying but funny)

Today, I had a pretty busy, hectic day as usual. I come home and before having a rest, I put my mother's clothes away, and my dad's too. I did the dishes (Rewashed half of them since she can't seem to clean a dinner plate properly).

They are planning a trip away for this Friday. Unfortunately, she lost her shorts. Who gets the blame? Me. I did nothing wrong to her, I simply helped her (Since my brother, who takes all her money and doesn't do anything around here, just bludges off and feeds his friends, doesn't pay rent on time). And she thinks I've taken her shorts.

Big "shorts conspiracy". You ought to have heard the woman screaming and swearing her head off at me from the other room, abusing me. Walking back and forth, spouting foul language. (Not that I don't swear, but I at least try not to around certain crowds).

The other day, she spent the entire morning abusing me. She uses extreme emotional abuse (Verbal) and she has said some very hurtful things to me, things I know not to be true, but it makes me sad that she is rather delusional at times and that we can never get along. She's got problems. If I have the television after a certain time and she comes down, she demands it. Even if there's five minutes to go on my show. She tells me I have no right to be watching her television, blah blah blah, and she makes out as if she is going to hit me, chases me out of the room, abuses me some more. My dad's the same. I can't go near the television unless I want to watch what he watches...one night he almost threw my amp (my big Marshall amp) off the balcony.

Just getting mighty sick of it all! I need to earn as much money as I can, but Uni prevents me working much! It frustrates me.

Sometimes the whole family can get along, but someone always picks a fight. It's ridiculous. My parents bite each other's heads off all the time. Their verbal fights are...very...very vicious. And my brother is a ratbag. He is a selfish individual who cares about nobody but himself.

Don't get me wrong, I love them all, but it's not a fun household most of the time. I mean come on. Shorts. Geez! I don't think I can describe exactly how my mother acts, but I don't think I will go into any more detail. No point, it won't stop it from happening. (I've tried everything).
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by *nagowteena* »

when I'm mad I usely play my guitar. but just when I got it al hooked up what happens? a string brakes! yep. so I came here. I know for most it seem not much to think about or get angry. but god damn it. I can't watch season 6 of smallville. there I said it. and who is to blame? TIME WARNER CABLE! thay won't air The CW. Evin when thay said thay would. I love Smallville. if it wasnt for Smallville I wouldn't be were I am today. and now I have to whait for the DVD. gee thanks Time Warner.
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

*nagowteena* wrote:when I'm mad I usely play my guitar. but just when I got it al hooked up what happens? a string brakes! yep. so I came here. I know for most it seem not much to think about or get angry. but god damn it. I can't watch season 6 of smallville. there I said it. and who is to blame? TIME WARNER CABLE! thay won't air The CW. Evin when thay said thay would. I love Smallville. if it wasnt for Smallville I wouldn't be were I am today. and now I have to whait for the DVD. gee thanks Time Warner.
I remember having no idea how to restring my guitar. I couldn't for a very long time. And I then bought a guitar with a Floyd Rose bridge and a locking system, and had to learn to restring a difficult guitar, but in the end I got it. It takes practice, but it saves a lot of money being able to restring it yourself. Get the music store to show you perhaps? It just sucks when strings break and you can't do anything! I'm lucky that I can restring mine, and when lazy, I have 5 guitars to play anyway! :lol:

I also play when mad, and it's therapy for me I guess. When I went through a very severe anger spell it cured me when I started playing.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by *nagowteena* »

Yah. I love my guitar. well I don't think I should attempt to restring it...atleast not yet. I'll think about it though. one of my friends might know how to do it.
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

OMG im so f*** pissed right now. apparently everything i had on my comp now no longer exsists. my yahoo im stuff is gone. all my pictures and music is gone. my comp is at the sate where it was when i had just bought it......NOTHING exsists on my comp right now. NOTHING :x
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

i nolonger pwn. i couldnt think straight at all today, ended up working a long, 12-hour day, msade no money while continueously f*** things up, with todays highlight being the smashed up side doors on the 1-month old stanly steemer van.

and i gotta go back in tomarrow....
of course.....

i think i might just call in sick...

f***
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

White Paw wrote:OMG im so {censored} pissed right now. apparently everything i had on my comp now no longer exsists. my yahoo im stuff is gone. all my pictures and music is gone. my comp is at the sate where it was when i had just bought it......NOTHING exsists on my comp right now. NOTHING :x
s*** man. That'sa Bummer!

Virus? :?
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Wow, that sucks
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

lupine wrote:
White Paw wrote:OMG im so {censored} pissed right now. apparently everything i had on my comp now no longer exsists. my yahoo im stuff is gone. all my pictures and music is gone. my comp is at the sate where it was when i had just bought it......NOTHING exsists on my comp right now. NOTHING :x
s*** man. That'sa Bummer!

Virus? :?

no ran a system restore..... the only thing that really sucks is the week and a half worth of music i now have to re-download to my comp :P
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

I am sofa king pissed at my trainer's rat bastard husband.

Okay, a few days ago she got bucked off a young horse and landed HARD. Hard enough to get a hairline fracture in her sacrum and several pinched nerves around the base of her spine. Basically she can only lift her feet by steeling herself against some pretty severe pain, take a deep breath and move her leg, wince, repeat. She can't get up stairs without help.

So she's in the hospital emergency room. Her housemate and husband are there with her; the former is helping her, but guess what? Her husband, a tough old "cowboy" type (and verbally/emotionally abusive) says, "If you're looking for sympathy you won't find it here. So you can stop limping anytime now." Then he has the bolshy great yarblockos to ask her when dinner's going to be ready. :pissedoff:

Let's just say that I have the utmost measure of contempt for him now. In the future, should our paths cross, I will neither look at nor speak to him, he's so much cast-off maggot carapaces in my eyes. He works offsite and I suggested to their housemate to change the locks and abandon him there when next he goes to work.

For now, I'm gathering the materials needed to put a sphere of healing around her and throw a banishment/3x3 crossing on him.
ImageImageImageImage
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

That is harsh vrikasatma..Ugh..I'd be mighty pissed at that as well...Some males, well most of them are just complete a$$holes.. :roll:

Well i have a rant...Tis been awhile..On the good note my mom is doing better, but she is still griping at me..She tells me to stop just caring about myself an start caring about others..First off I have done more than not care for myself..I am ALWAYS helping someone else..I don't have a life at all cause I feel to damn guilty to try to do anything else, but I dunno the way I was raised..So closed in from the damn world, it's like I'm an adult now an I just want to try an live my life a lil bit.. Some breathing space for myself, but it's like impossible..

My mom gets on me if I want to walk down the street or sit on the porch..Yeesh right outside the door for christ sakes!! I can handle myself pretty well I'm sure..I ain't no small fry..She keeps bringing up the idea that I might get shot at..We could be hit by a stray bullet anytime..I mean anyone could..I can't even think of trying to make a life for myself because she makes me feel so damn guilty, but I swear I just can't take it anymore..Around the end of this year sometime after a-kon, I am going to start looking for a place..I dunno how I'll do it, but I have to for my sanity..I'm 23, but am still trapped like a child..I know trying to find a house for rent even will be a killer with my limited income..

So much I want to do, but I can't, because if I screw up here I got nowhere else to go..I am truly trapped..I hate being soo dirt poor :cry:
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

joker wolf look out! its a stray bullet! :jester2:
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

If anyone doubts that spambots are a major menace, let me offer up the case of the E-Playa.

Last night, we got hit by spammers almost continually from several different fronts, including one of our own who went off the deep end and went on a spam rampage to get the mods' attention. Yeah, kind of like trying to eradicate gophers by digging up one's entire lawn.

And today, the whole board was shut down. Might be routine maintenance, or maybe the spambots hit a critical mass and one of them snuck in a denial-of-service attack. Or maybe the mods and admin shut the board down to do a Texas-style housecleaning.

Bwaaaahhhhh! This is the second time in six months and the fifth time in nine months that this has happened! I just wish they'd pull it offline, grandfather in the current users, and run it like G-mail, you have to be invited to sign up. :|
ImageImageImageImage
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

How do I say this without sounding like a spoiled a** compared to everyone else in the thread?

I recently got a Zune for my birthday. I like it, it does what I want it to, the software on the device is visually appealing, and the audio quality is excellent. The video quality is merely okay. However, today I decided to bring it to school to listen to while waiting for my ride. Not wanting to mess up the screen, which had a very fragile look to it, I decided to put it in my backpack instead of my pocket. I put it in the weird sock-like holder thing it came with, thinking that it had to serve SOME purpose. I mean, come on, why package a product with something that has no real use to it and blocks the screen from being looked at? Well, it seems someone thought it would be a good idea, because upon trying to turn the machine one, I realized that the screen was broken. Well, ain't that a real kick in the balls? ...Also, I think it's somewhat ironic, but I'd have to ask for an opinion on that, since I usually mess it up.

It really pisses me off, since it was probably the best part of my birthday. I spent at least a third of my birthday searching for a Nintendo Wii that I couldn't find, and my dad forgot about my birthday so I ended up eating a TV dinner.

Eh... Still came out sounding spoiled...
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey