Dreams!

The place for anything at all...
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Dreams!

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Post your weird and freaky ones here.. and don't be innapropriate. Preferable your werewolf related dreams. It's just casue the other topic was getting out of hand with offtopic-ness. (it begins)

I'll start.

My oddest drream was one where the second time i had it, I went back while dreaming and edited it. then kept going. I was trappe in a shool with a bunck of weird greatures from a computer game (Zerglings, Starcraft) who had overrun the school. I was sitting on top of a tabe (i edited who was there) and then i walked down a ramp into my own kitchen and just before a zergling jumpte dup trhough a grating in the floor and pulled down the cook (That must have come from halflife), i remeber thinking 'i don't like this dream" and wakin up. weird, huh?
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Dreams dreams...I have so many strange dreams, I just don't know where to start. Some I have mentioned allready:
http://calypso-blue.com/werewolf/viewto ... ight=#7758
http://calypso-blue.com/werewolf/viewto ... ight=#7694
http://calypso-blue.com/werewolf/viewto ... ight=#7588
http://calypso-blue.com/werewolf/viewto ... ight=#3765

My strangest dreams I have dictated in my jounal. If I were to search through all 14 volumes of it going back to 1996, I would have quite a few Mind Bending stories to tell.

...Very few WereWolf related dreams though, sadly... :(
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Vuldari wrote:
...Very few WereWolf related dreams though, sadly... :(

You're not the only one. I'm a werewolf fan, but I don't have any werewolf dreams. I can go to bed with werewolves on the mind, but as soon as I go to sleep, *poof* the thought is gone.

:?
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

:| I know! me too... I never have dreams with werewoolves. but pother ones...
Rwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: 1,2... 10 pointy black claws.

Post by Rwolf »

I've had a odd werewolf dreams once In a odd time. I'v had a pack of artic/silver wolves occupy the ally behind my house for one dream.

Lately I've been having nightmares, Anywhere from the family pet getting run over by a truck to sombody droping nukes in canada... Basically unthinkable stuff... =/

I have written some of the more odd/enjoyable fantasy dreams, but thats about it.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

A few dreams that involve some interaction with wolves, but never me actually being one (whenever I'm something I'm not in my dreams, its usually of the feline variety) or one specifically involving werewolves. Closest thing I can think of was one that involved an anthro wolf where we... Well... I probably shouldn't go into details. *blushes*
ChaosWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ChaosWolf »

:hsup You now have my undivided attention. Do continue, please. lck
My Werewolf Code!:
WWC1.0 SSHb LNAn SPDbsh SILt WTRn GDRs UNQd EATafvy SGNepcy SPKw STCb WLL+ HRT++ DLY+++++ STY+++++ INT0 RGN+ JMP+ STR+ BIG+ COL++ AGE+ CMN- AGL+ IRT+ EYE+ FUR+
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

ChaosWolf wrote::hsup You now have my undivided attention. Do continue, please. lck
Do I?

*exits and comes back with a fiddle and wearing a plaid suit and tap shoes*

"Fit as a fiddle, ready for love! I can jump over the moon up above! (etc.)"
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

*takes fiddle and smashes terastas on the head with it* no singing! tghat'll give me nighamres.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Shadowblaze wrote:*takes fiddle and smashes terastas on the head with it* no singing! tghat'll give me nighamres.

Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

*smahes figarou with the tap shoes*
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

:o
*puts on his anti-smash helmet*
:D

Anyways, i only dreams that seem to remain long in my mind are nightmares...

Only two come to mind right now...

One where i was chased through a giant marble(The stone, not the ball things) caste by the Rancor from Star Wars....

Another where i was chased throuh my house my a man Eating plant...

That was hardly as big as me...

The dream version of me is a total Wussie apparently...

:lol:
No werewolf related dreams sadly,... :oops:
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Shadowblaze wrote:*smahes figarou with the tap shoes*

Hmmm.....

*grabs a smelly rotten fish and tosses it at Shadowblaze*

Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Aki wrote::o

Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Figarou wrote:
Aki wrote::o

:lol: :lol:
Yup, thats it alright. :D
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Aki wrote:Another where i was chased throuh my house my a man Eating plant...
I had a horrible nightmare about a deadly pot of petunias. But a werewolf I was not. It sort of resembled the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

I don't know. I'm so spoiled with home theater, I don't have many dreams. No high-def picture or surround sound in dreams. :D
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

Figarou wrote:I don't know. I'm so spoiled with home theater, I don't have many dreams. No high-def picture or surround sound in dreams. :D

You obviously have never had a "Lucid Dream".
I can only recall having two for certain, but both times were unspeakably fabulous experiences. You are dreaming...but you are totally 100% aware of it. The world around you seems as real as anything you have ever known, even though you knkow it is just a figment of your imagination. You can smell the flowers, feel the breeze, touch and feel the grass, (or the floor if you are indoors), and everything is as detailed as it is in real life. The first time it happened to me, I was shocked that I even had the capacity to dream in such intricate detail, down to the the way tree bark crackles when you peel it off a tree or the little bits of lint tangled in my sweater.

The whole Dream World is in "Surround Sound" and fills your entire vision, flooding your senses. You can taste, you can smell, you can feel heat and cold and pain and the tickle of a feather... but you are dreaming, and all of the rules of a normal dream still apply. You can fly...you can grow or shrink...you can summon coulds and rain, or the sun and the moon...you can make people do and say whatever you want them to...you can have any talent you desire...you can move objects with your mind... The possibilities are nearly endless, and yet this imaginary world feels completely real and, unlike normal dreams, you KNOW that it is not.

I have no idea how to MAKE one of these dreams happen, but if I did, I would Highly reccomend it. :D
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Vuldari wrote:
Figarou wrote:I don't know. I'm so spoiled with home theater, I don't have many dreams. No high-def picture or surround sound in dreams. :D

You obviously have never had a "Lucid Dream".
I can only recall having two for certain, but both times were unspeakably fabulous experiences. You are dreaming...but you are totally 100% aware of it. The world around you seems as real as anything you have ever known, even though you knkow it is just a figment of your imagination. You can smell the flowers, feel the breeze, touch and feel the grass, (or the floor if you are indoors), and everything is as detailed as it is in real life. The first time it happened to me, I was shocked that I even had the capacity to dream in such intricate detail, down to the the way tree bark crackles when you peel it off a tree or the little bits of lint tangled in my sweater.

The whole Dream World is in "Surround Sound" and fills your entire vision, flooding your senses. You can taste, you can smell, you can feel heat and cold and pain and the tickle of a feather... but you are dreaming, and all of the rules of a normal dream still apply. You can fly...you can grow or shrink...you can summon coulds and rain, or the sun and the moon...you can make people do and say whatever you want them to...you can have any talent you desire...you can move objects with your mind... The possibilities are nearly endless, and yet this imaginary world feels completely real and, unlike normal dreams, you KNOW that it is not.

I have no idea how to MAKE one of these dreams happen, but if I did, I would Highly reccomend it. :D

That would be interesting. If I can dream like that, I would never wake up!! :D
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

Figarou wrote:That would be interesting. If I can dream like that, I would never wake up!! :D
Indeed...I recall the moment when I woke up from one of those dreams and it was like, "...$#@&!!!!!....Go back to sleep...GO BACK TO SLEEP!... NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!..." :cry:

=^.^'= ~
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Dream police!!-------> Image
Rwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: 1,2... 10 pointy black claws.

Post by Rwolf »

I was a flesh tearing werewolf in a dream once, then spock handed me tupperware full of left overs. I was pretty much speechless in that dream afterthat.

Lucid dreams are sooo rare for me.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Damn, them Lucid dreams sound awesome... :o
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Aki wrote:Damn, them Lucid dreams sound awesome... :o
They are. Except almost all of my dreams are like that. It feels weird to me when I get one with practically no detail. Heck, even in those dreams where I'm in an anime it's still like that. I wouldn't really call myself lucky though. The things they have me do hurt quite a bit. People like to throw me into volcanoes and stuff...
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

:lol: You guys have obviously never seen my Whimsy cannon. * launches highpowered highspeed enormously fat cat projectile at figraou* no one can withstand the might of Whimsy! (my cat is named whimsy if you didnt catch on. :wink: )