A lot of Lone Wolves here

The place for anything at all...
wolfbound
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: thats right. I am a booze hound

Post by wolfbound »

i tend to be open and love to jump into and start the talk. break the silents. but thats in person. Love going to the bar and drinking and meeting people. but when it comes to computers..... i suck. Can't type, spell or anything like that. on the computer i just poke around and leave little tid-bits here and there. but in person I love talking to strangers.
you never know just how you look through other peoples' eyes.
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Wolfbound: Alcohol makes anybody chatty! :drunx: Hahahah!! :beerwolf:

Anyhow, believe it or not, I did read everybody's post here :D

As for the word 'loner' I think this can be confused with merely being introverted and liking a lot of alone time (Which is me) but nowadays, while obviously still in need of 90% private time, I'm definitely not incapable of making friends. I just don't always choose to.

Some really interesting people here. :D
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
DarkShadow
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The coffee addicted were

Post by DarkShadow »

There are interesting people here :D
Im the same way, Kirk, I love making friends, but Im extreremely shy and quiet.
I can proudly say that I am not a stamp of the person beside me

Icon made by Z :D
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

DarkShadow wrote:There are interesting people here :D
Im the same way, Kirk, I love making friends, but Im extreremely shy and quiet.
Haha agreed, should have seen me try and talk last night among many Uni friends at dinner. I barely said a sentence. :lol: But oh well, being picky over friends can often be the safest thing :P
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
ArcaneWerewolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ArcaneWerewolf »

I'm a loner, but mostly because of timidity. Every time I would try to talk to somebody, I'd have this discomforting feeling and an uncertainty of what to say, often making me speak rather awkwardly. After sounding stupid enough times, I just decided to quit talking with most people and ended up alone most of the time, but I still try not to turn people away if they want to talk with me.

When I look back at some of the ways I messed up talking, all I can do is laugh :P
ShadowFang
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Happy

Post by ShadowFang »

Oh man, I'm usually anything but quiet in groups.
Guy!
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

This is me:

Whenever Im somewhere new I am an observer. I want to know how things work before I open my mouth. But then, when you get to know me I am the silliest thing possible. :lol: I am the ham and the center of attention with my family. I make the people I work with laugh. But I dont like it getting deeper then that. I dont need to know their personal lives and they dont need to know mine. I hate when my mate tells his friends when we're having problems. Its nobody's business.

I guess Im just a very private person who enjoys time alone and has very high standards in the people I do keep around me. I also have some radical views on things that very few people share. 8)
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Making the humans pay the wrong they have caused the pack
Additional Details: Damn the night
paws covered in blood, running
Running through the forest
Naked ,free of clothing howling
Animal instinct calls from
within.
Mood: Meh...

Post by WereWolfBoy »

out of all of those groups i be long in the wired as sob column
The world lives in silence as we howl our hearts aloud
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

MoonKit wrote:This is me:

Whenever Im somewhere new I am an observer. I want to know how things work before I open my mouth. But then, when you get to know me I am the silliest thing possible. :lol: I am the ham and the center of attention with my family. I make the people I work with laugh. But I dont like it getting deeper then that. I dont need to know their personal lives and they dont need to know mine. I hate when my mate tells his friends when we're having problems. Its nobody's business.

I guess Im just a very private person who enjoys time alone and has very high standards in the people I do keep around me. I also have some radical views on things that very few people share. 8)
Are you......ME? :lol:
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

out of all of those groups i be long in the wired as sob column
Wired?

Oooh weird! You mean weird? Yeah I think all of us here would be classed as weird merely for being on a werewolf forum; weird in a good way. More like 'eccentric interests'. No one here strikes me as being weird, because we're all I guess odd to other people. People with strong interests and obsessions always get labeled weird, I know I do, yet it's mostly in friendly jest even if they do mean what they say.

---

Haha Moonkit I know what you mean. I had a woman come in to my work...a regular customer, I think she is lonely, she's about 50 I'd say; she talks about the most...undesirable things about her life. I'm talking child abuse and worse. She'd never met me. I let her talk, feeling she needed to, but thats the sort of thing you don't talk about.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

lupine wrote:
MoonKit wrote:This is me:

Are you......ME? :lol:
*looks in mirror and tries to pull off fur* Nope, no sheep under here. :lol:

*groan* I really do hate when people do that, Kirk. Sometimes, we just dont need to know.
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend