Who is your inner shapeshifter?

The place for anything at all...
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Who is your inner shapeshifter?

Post by Set »

I found a personality quiz I thought was interesting. And since this is a werewolf board I thought I'd share.

http://quizilla.com/users/icemagick/qui ... hifter%3F/

From witches who could change into cats with magic spells, to tribes of anthropomorphic tigers living in the jungles of Malaysia, to bloodthirsty werecats of Japan who would prey on humans for sustenance, tales of werecats rival their more well-known werewolf cousins in number. As a werecat, you are aggressive, fiercely independant, short-tempered and prone to violent outbursts. You can also be very kind though, by protecting those you care for from those who wish to do them harm. Those who befriend you are very lucky (as long as they stay on your good side!)
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

KITSUNE
Though they rarely caused mankind any serious harm, these Japanese fox spirits known as kitsune were well known for playing tricks on people and could be a real nuisance. They possessed the ability to transform into any creature, though they would often retain their fox tail. One could easily determine the age and level of maturity of a kitsune by counting it's tails; An immature, rambunctious kitsune would have very few tails, while a wise and powerful one would have as many as nine.

"As a kitsune, you are clever, sensual, beautiful, mysterious and effeminate (even if you are a guy). You are also somewhat sneaky and like to pull pranks on people, but otherwise you are very pleasurable to be around.

?? For real? That can't be right.
Well... Maybe. I dislike evil rip-n-tear werekin, I write sci-fi and stand-up in my free time, I prefer humility over pain when seeking revenge, and I grew this beard because people commented on what a "well-behaved girl" I was until I was fifteen.

Oh well. I'm a werecat at heart, but this would have been my next choice I suppose.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Werewolves of folklore differ greatly from modern renditions seen in movies and shows. People believed there were many ways to become werewolves, such as drinking rainwater collected in a wolf's pawprint, eating meat gnawed on by a wolf, or being born with a full set of teeth or covered in a caul. And unlike movie werewolves, werewolves of old were oftentimes harmless and highly honorable! As a werewolf, you are loyal, strong and honorable, and you will protect all you hold dear with your very life. Although you are not a violent individual at heart, you will fight for what you believe in. You are a good friend and truly are a wonderful person to be around.
Heh. No surprise there. :D
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Werecat here, too.

=^..^=

-- Vilkacis
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

First time I took it, I got a kitsune. It was not very close to my personality in its description, so I took it again. Got a werewolf then :D Caninish either way hwlwnk
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Hmmm...I took the quiz twice, (because there were some choices I was split on), and both times it came out as "WereWolf ".

...though the quiz did not allow for many options, and the descriptions of each seemed a little strange to me, it is allways fun to do these kinds of tests and see what comes out.

Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Well, what do you know!! Image
Silverfang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverfang »

8) :D
*When you're down... howl*
Stone Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Stone Wolf »

Werewolf here too :D
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

There's also this one: http://quizilla.com/users/BlackWolf13/q ... 5Bpics%5D/

The Hybrid:
The Hybrid is the symbol for Change. You have a two faced soul that may reflect inside your personality.

Strengths: Even though you may feel like an outcast to the world, you have the eyes to see beauty in things better than anyone else. Magick is also a strong key in your life and healing is one of the past time rituals you do best. Whether it be a wounded friend or a broken heart, the world never seems to knock you off your feet for long.

Flip Side: Having the Hybrid soul brings to you the transitions between Rebirth and Death. Sometimes new thing come while others die away more often than you think. Shapeshifting is another point kept closely to the Hybrid soul, for you always tend to change your looks and personality to either fit it, or to get out of the mainstream society. You keep your friends puzzled, and always surprised.
Last edited by Set on Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Reilune wrote:There's also this one: http://quizilla.com/users/BlackWolf13/q ... 5Bpics%5D/

Well, what do you know!! Twice in a row!!

Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Got the same as you Fig :D :howl:  :oo
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Reilune wrote:There's also this one: http://quizilla.com/users/BlackWolf13/q ... 5Bpics%5D/

The Hybrid:
The Hybrid is the symbol for Change. You have a two faced soul that may reflect inside your personality.

Strengths: Even though you may feel like an outcast to the world, you have the eyes to see beauty in things better than anyone else. Magick is also a strong key in your life and healing is one of the past time rituals you do best. Whether it be a wounded friend or a broken heart, the world never seems to knock you off your feet for long.

Flip Side: Having the Hybrid soul brings to you the transitions between Rebirth and Death. Sometimes new thing come while others die away more often than you think. Shapeshifting is another point kept closely to the Hybrid soul, for you always tend to change your looks and personality to either fit it, or to get out of the mainstream society. You keep your friends puzzled, and always surprised.
I got Werewolf on that too. :D
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ABrownrigg »

Wow, they're both interesting tests.. I took them both. Cool.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

ABrownrigg wrote:Wow, they're both interesting tests.. I took them both. Cool.

They are interesting. But some of the answers doesn't reflect my personal taste.

Before getting hired as a gasoline tanker driver, I took a similar test like it. The test tells the employer what type of person you are.

After taking it, I found the test is nothing but hogwash!! One part said that I don't like to be around people. HUH? ??

Of course I like to be around people!! If I didn't, I wouldn't be going to A-kon.
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ABrownrigg »

I am apparently, a Kitsune on the first test. and a Werewolf on the second test.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

The Feline:
The Feline is the symbol for Independence. You have a soul of a Cat inside you, which reflects a sensitive and independent behavior.

Strengths: Normal routines are common in this lifestyle as the Feline doesn't enjoy being brought upon something new because of this calm nature. The Feline is never really seen with many friends because of the independence it takes. A high awareness, overly observant, is also common. Some may call you an outcast at times, but you always seem to fit in wherever you are needed.

Flip Side: The past is like the present for you. The memories of long ago, good and bad, haunt your mind, and regret is always on the fringes of your thoughts. You can be very sensitive and shy when it comes to certain topics, and even around people.

Congratulations! You have a Cat inside!
:D Not as thourough, but much more accurate results. :D
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Feline again.

-- Vilkacis
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

I've seen this befoer. I'm always a werecat. :lol: naturally.
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

I actully onve just searched werewolf once on Quizilla, and time to time enjoy doing it. So nay test is fine with me. Just what I dont like is the use of people's art. Such as Goldies and Stephanie's (shes at www.shadowscapes.com). If you noticed, the person used all goldie art on the second. The first one had an error.

I got werewolf. Heh, I was expecting demon llama, but that'll do.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Why did it have to be snakes?

Post by Scott Gardener »

Demon llamas? Mine's almost as weird.

Let's see if this thing takes HTML.

edit: nope. I'll try to get the BBCodes right.

The Indian snake creature known as the naga was believed to reside in groups apart from normal humans, and many legends tell of their secret citites hidden deep in the jungle, underground, or underwater. In many tales, the naga is often of royal lineage, or sometimes even divinity. Nagas are often associated with water, and it is said that they can control the weather.

As a naga, you possess strong leadership abilities, you are highly intelligent, and you can also be a bit intimidating. You also enjoy the finer things in life and like to be pampered, and you're not too keen on mixing and mingling with the unwashed masses.

Who is your inner Shapeshifter?

brought to you by Quizilla

Quite a divergence from your basic wolf.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Arania
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Arania »

*Grins* Werewolf on both for me as well - on the first and only selections
Arania
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Arania »

http://www.animalinyou.com/survey.asp - I always thought that was an interesting test as well, but I think it bases too much of the animal-personality on physical characteristics as well.

Edit -and, ironically enough, mesing with it it only gave me wolf as an option when I lowered the intelligence bar - which makes no sense to me given how most naturalists characterize wolves.
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

According to the quiz Arania posted, I'm a Fox.

I was surprised to see under Careers and Hobbies:

Computer Programmer

Chess

Heh, maybe it knows something.

-- Vilkacis
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

I took this test three times...(many of the questions don't give me the option to answer what I really want to...so I have to choose the answer that "least" disagrees with me.)

#1-Werewolf
#2-Unicorn
#3-Werewolf

...for some reason I'm suprised that the Fox/Kistsune has never come up for me... (I just like foxes...Image)
Last edited by Vuldari on Sat May 21, 2005 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~