Yah!!! Your an Idiot

The place for anything at all...
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: booooooooooored.....

Yah!!! Your an Idiot

Post by wolf4life »

"Es gibt nix, was es nicht gibt", translated "There's nothing which can't exist."

"Choose a good path....because you only get to choose once"-Wolf4life

"TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!"-Gir
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Post by IndianaJones »

Ok, something random.

Funny.....hehehehe. Yeah right.....
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

"you're"

I do not possess an idiot, though I do pwn idiots. ^^
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

OK dude this is just too random.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
tyger
Legendary
Legendary

Post by tyger »

Heeeeeyyyyy, what are you trying to insinuate, hmm? O.o
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

Surely this isn't your first time seeing this, wolf4life?
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

*Sigh* Wolf4Life, I am beginning to think you completely ignored that polite little lecture I sent you about "spam".

Therefore... here's a video to help.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolf4life »

how is this spam?

i thought it was funny so i thought i would show it
"Es gibt nix, was es nicht gibt", translated "There's nothing which can't exist."

"TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!"-Gir
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

shoulda put it in the "pointless talking" thread.
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Kaebora

Post by Kaebora »

Well, I guess our opinion of "Will it contribute to the forum?" differs from yours. :| Still, do you really think posts like these deserve their own thread? It's just a nit pick some of us have when it comes to forum ettiquete.
-Kaebora
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolf4life »

well...

if you think about it...it will just slowly die anyway like alot of topics

videos people post dont really give any kind of contribution to the pack either...there are just cool, gross, funny, or cute

and then they die

cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

If it makes someone laugh then it is a contribution.
I laughed.
Therefore, It is a contribution.

Making people laugh is a good thing is it not?
Post it in pointless talking and many people would not have read it because it would get swept away a lot faster (pushed down).
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

Also in this situation it would not be as funny if he explained it's purpose. Upon reading about logical fallacies in philosphy class I think this would be the misuse of a principal. Since the intent was to make people laugh it should be an exception to the rules. The case in which it would not be an exception is if wolf4life posted something like this 4 times a day everyday.

If making someone laugh was not a contribution then comedians would not contribute anything to society. I hope what I am saying is not taken the wrong way this time... unlike last time(see abduction thread), I am not saying anyone did anything wrong, I am only trying provide insight into my belief on this matter or what has been said in this thread.

I am saying all of this because I am not the first person to say this was funny. In fact the first person to respond said it was funny(Or he was being sarcastic). Just making one pack member laugh is a contribution in my opinion and I feel other people should realize this as well.
Last edited by cumulusprotagonist on Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolf4life »

thanks cumulus

Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

cumulusprotagonist wrote:Also in this situation it would not be as funny if he explained it's purpose. Upon reading about logical fallacies in philosphy class I think this would be the misuse of a principal. Since the intent was to make people laugh it should be an exception to the rules. The case in which it would not be an exception is if wolf4life posted something like this 4 times a day everyday.

If making someone laugh was not a contribution then comedians would not contribute anything to society. I hope what I am saying is not taken the wrong way this time... unlike last time(see abduction thread), I am not saying anyone did anything wrong, I am only trying provide insight into my belief on this matter or what has been said in this thread.

I am saying all of this because I am not the first person to say this was funny. In fact the first person to respond said it was funny(Or he was being sarcastic). Just making one pack member laugh is a contribution in my opinion and I feel other people should realize this as well.
He should have made his contribution in the pointless talking thread. The people there would all appreciate such mindless, retarded humor. And, no, it was not a contribution to this forum. Yes, comedy does contribute to society on the large scale, but in this particular situation, it was more of a ADD inspired incursion. After all, the whole reason we have the various sections and threads is so that everything posted can be done so in a logical and appropriate area. And something as random and purposeless as this belongs doesn't really even belong in a discussion forum.
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Kaebora

Post by Kaebora »

Whoa ok... everybody chill. It's nothing to explode over. It's just an issue of keeping the forum tidy. We need a thread that is made for random flash movies and such related things. The New Post button is a button to be pressed to add something constructive to the forum rather than a thread that dies quickly and adds to the clutter. It's not a rule or anything, but simply good forum manners.

Therefore, I wish to call upon Wolf4Life to create the OFFICIAL "random funny" thread, if he so chooses. (Or some related title.) That indeed would be a constructive thread if it keeps things tucked neatly in one place. I too enjoy the occational random joke every now and then. Whatcha think W4L? Cool beans?
:)
-Kaebora
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolf4life »

i dunno about cool beans....

but ok!!!

im guessing i should make it in the non were related