The place for anything at all...
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

So Who Are You Really?

Post by MoonKit »

The name is Brandy and I work in a pet store, have three ferrets, two rats, two fish and a ton of half dead plants. I live with my mate of almost three years now in an overpriced apartment and am partially addicted to white hot chocolate from Starbucks. By the way, I was named after a cheesy song about a bartender who fell in love with a sailor. :lol:

So who are you? :)
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mood: RAR!

Post by *nagowteena* »

hehe, Hello Brandy!!!

I'm Levana Sullivan, I do artwork, Acting, And I really enjoy watching Smallville!!! :P I'm 15 years of age, I'm home Schooled, and I have a bunch of pets!!!:D and I also enjoy good horror movies! :evil:
I'm a Sagittarius, I love Astrology!!! been into werewolves since I was five. I'm African American/German/Irish/Scottish/polish /Cherokee Indian :D

hmm, and I'm also getting into making fursuits, I still feel new to computers, but I love them. :lol: and well, that's all I really can think up at the moment, lol :lol: :P
Last edited by *nagowteena* on Wed May 28, 2008 12:42 am, edited 6 times in total.
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Really? Hm. There are several ways I can answer that, I'm not sure which to go with.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living

Post by Lukas »

just throw darts at one set and say everything else but that one 8)
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Hello Levana :grinp: My name is Jannelle (hate the name) lol I am an artist as well. Anthro artist to be exact. 23 years of age an will be 24 this coming January. Hmm..currently unemployed but is looking for a job. Love werewolves of course an wolves. Is pretty fun an out going an is always willing to give a helping hand to anyone :jester:
Set
Legendary
Legendary

-Real- me, since you asked...

Post by Set »

I'm out of darts, unfortunately.

My name is Hiro. I'm male, so please stop referring to me as "she". I like music, movies, shiny things, and sharp pointy objects. I'm addicted to Jrock. I have one dog, or two cats and two dogs, depending on where I'm at. I'm a furry, science geek, and a martial artist. On the more unusual side, I'm otherkin of the demonic variety, and I have four permanent phantom wings. I'm also the reincarnation of a fictional character.

...Did I mention I'm insane? :D
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

*read page four for update*
Last edited by Lukas on Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Re: -Real- me, since you asked...

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

Set wrote:I'm out of darts, unfortunately.

My name is Hiro. I'm male, so please stop referring to me as "she". I like music, movies, shiny things, and sharp pointy objects. I'm addicted to Jrock. I have one dog, or two cats and two dogs, depending on where I'm at. I'm a furry, science geek, and a martial artist. On the more unusual side, I'm otherkin of the demonic variety, and I have four permanent phantom wings. I'm also the reincarnation of a fictional character.

...Did I mention I'm insane? :D
Do you or did you at one time own a pair of man boobs?

( I couldn't help it :( )

I am 20. My initials are C.M.O.
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z
Spongy
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Spongy »

Hmm, where to start....

The name's Simon, and I'm one of the younger members here, 17 years old. I am a sophomore in high school. I enjoy talking about scientific stuff, even if I don't know much about it. I'm also very into computers, with an above average knowledge on Windows. (I know nada about Mac or Linux OS's). My favorite TV show is probably the Stargate series, or Doctor Who. I'm atheist, and I consider myself a democrat, although I don't really know why. I work as a cashier at Round Table Pizza >_>... I'm a natural born Swede, and I immigrated to the United States at an age of 2. I am fluent in English, unfortunately this has had a negative effect on my Swedish vocabulary.

Well, that's about it for me. ^_^
Last edited by Spongy on Fri May 30, 2008 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

I'm Chris. I am 21, turning 22 in two weeks. I currently live in New Mexico and attend Central New Mexico community college and graduate next December. I will henceforth move back to my hometown in Texas immediately. I am a Computer Animation student, and do a little bit of freelance work when I have time. I work at JCPenny's catalog callcenter in the customer inquiry department. The pay is delightfully bad. I have a younger brother and older sister, one dog, and lots of fish. I am not a werehare (Disappointed?), but I'm a furry. I drive a Camaro, have a sweet and powerful computer, and a gaming setup that would make Leroy Jenkins jealous. All of it payed for over years of saving up. I have a beautiful latino girlfriend whom is the most affectionate and kind person I know.

Life is hard, but the hard work has benifits in the end.
Last edited by Kaebora on Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

Name: Dave. Age: 40. Job: Boring, and far too much of it. Place: Invercargill, NZ. Religion: none. TV: Doctor Who. Music: most of it. Anything else: just ask. (Or read my blog).

Edited to reflect advancing age.
Last edited by Midnight on Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
fredriksam
Legendary
Legendary

Post by fredriksam »

Oh what a funny werewolf i am. come joining the eating party...
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Michael from Massachusetts, specifically a small town called Ipswich which is really only known for two things: The annual "Chowderfest" and, appropriately enough, a wolf sanctuary called Wolf Hollow. I'm 23 years old, have two years of college behind me, and am currently in between jobs, but am keeping myself busy with photography and writing fantasy and stand-up comedy, hopefully one of which I'll make a career out of some day.
Last edited by Terastas on Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

What fun! I've had my real name in my signature for quite some time now.
Anywho:
I am Louis Lamp. The consensus with my name is that my parents hated me. I haven't yet asked (I still value my life!)
- 26 years of age
- Sergeant in the US Army, been in for over eight years, combat veteran
- Televised violinist (Channel 52 in Hawaii, I'm on TV about once a week - if only for a clip here or there)
- Internationally published composer (in the US and Guatemala)
- Award winning musician (2007 Makato Artist of the Year)
- Dragon (which for those interested in categories, makes me Otherkin)

My myspace page, and other websites have more info, music and stuff.

EDIT: And of course, since I wrote this I really don't update my Myspace or other websites much anymore.
Last edited by Baphnedia on Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
John Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Timber Wolf
Mood: Happy

Post by John Wolf »

Name: John
Job: Regular Porter
I Research Wolves
Roman Catholic
Nationalistic/Moderate Republican

I am learning from the world and taking everything into face value, I work for one of the largest electrical retailers in the UK.
:)
Free Scotland/Ireland From English Tyranny 2009

Change Favours The Prepared Mind
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

I'm Matt Sullivan! I'm 34, and a professional animator who's worked on a lot of the cartoons you watch. Family Guy, Simpsons, Grim adverntures of Billy and Mandy, and of course, the writer/animator of Camp Lycanthrope. ( which at the moment, has a few potential interested parties looking at it )

Ex-catholic
Rabid "Fraggle Rock" fan
Heroes: Jim Henson, Don Bluth, Brad Bird, Jim Geroge
Dislikes: People who come to work sick, and make other people sick.
Sign: Cancer
Least favorite disease: Cancer!
Political affiliation: I vote for whoever seems least phsychotic and/or dimwitted ( So...independant )
Weight; 212 pounds
Height 6-ish
Ethnicity: White-ish looking ( adopted, and may have 3 different native american tribes and a little african -American in my geneology, which is why i have high cheekbones and natural rhythm :D
State: Colorado, rocky mountain high!
Spoken languages: English, Spanglish, and Oopidad. esyoopidad Ioopidad aidsoopidad oopidad!
Favorite quote: "YOUR HEAD SMELLS LIKE A PUPPY!" -Gir
Set
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Set »

cumulusprotagonist wrote:Do you or did you at one time own a pair of man boobs?
:knockedout:
Ink
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: A Fledgling Shovelbum - Pack Archaeologist & Cultural Anthropologist!

Post by Ink »

The name is Adriana. I am in my early twenties and live currently with my parents while recuperating from major knee surgery. Then onto take the GRE's and run towards Graduate School wherever they'll have me.

I am an anthropologist by education and hobby (I study humans). My concentration is Archaeology. My work, outside of an archaeological dig, is focusing on Historic Preservation and Environmental Studies.

Many hobbies enthrall me: I horseback ride, I shoot archery and am mastering the art of any good sportswoman with rifles. I am currently fond of my muzzle loaders. I am absolutely enchanted with WWII weapons - mostly liking what I see in the full auto world and, well, getting introduced to the world of fully operational and historically accurate restorations of WWII tanks. I am also completely enamored with falconry and make it my mission in life to one day rouse the bushes under the tutelage of a Master Falconer when I am in a more predictable response to life and less dedication to the facets of University.

That about sums me up.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

Ink wrote:The name is Adriana. I am in my early twenties and live currently with my parents while recuperating from major knee surgery. Then onto take the GRE's and run towards Graduate School wherever they'll have me.

I am an anthropologist by education and hobby (I study humans). My concentration is Archaeology. My work, outside of an archaeological dig, is focusing on Historic Preservation and Environmental Studies.

Many hobbies enthrall me: I horseback ride, I shoot archery and am mastering the art of any good sportswoman with rifles. I am currently fond of my muzzle loaders. I am absolutely enchanted with WWII weapons - mostly liking what I see in the full auto world and, well, getting introduced to the world of fully operational and historically accurate restorations of WWII tanks. I am also completely enamored with falconry and make it my mission in life to one day rouse the bushes under the tutelage of a Master Falconer when I am in a more predictable response to life and less dedication to the facets of University.

That about sums me up.
dammit your my kind of person! im a totally WW2 buff and i love a good tank or musket
Ink
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: A Fledgling Shovelbum - Pack Archaeologist & Cultural Anthropologist!

Post by Ink »

Lukas wrote: dammit your my kind of person! im a totally WW2 buff and i love a good tank or musket
Been at it with my grandfather's .54 Thompson Center; love it! And been doing lots of research work on the M3A1 Stuart Tank, aka 'Honey', since, well, I know a guy who's got one and he's running the gambit giving me lots of reading right now on it. Pretty spicy stuff - both awe and awful in the many realms of war. You read Keith Douglas' book, Alamein to Zem Zem? Or Brazen Chariots by Major Robert Crisp? Both are fabulous!
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

yes well I have most of my knowledge in German weaponry but im not brain dead in American tech
ill look into those books to
but I have read War books like:
Infantry aces
panzer aces 2
Korean war
Iwo Jima
Battle(actully name of title)
this man's army
Ivan's war
50 weapons that changed warfare
all good books
Ink
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ink »

Ah well, I'm in love with American whatnots! And heavily into the theatre of war in North Africa - since it's vast and barren world made it a great stage by which war was played out. If not just the perfect place to hold the world's ultimate cluster-f*ck.

The real reason is I am looking up a lot of data from the American Car and Foundry and it's output, that had its roots in Berwick, Pennsylvania and Buffalo, New York. They specialized in rail cars until the war, when they began war production, and... yeah, well, I have lots of info but their archives moved to St. Louis - so I have to fly out there to get the goods I'm looking for. And possibly Washington, D.C. - I'd like to find a photo with the tank crew and gear laid out for the M3A1 - I have one for the M3 Stuart.

Okay, too much off topic. Hehe...
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

thats fine too, I'm a great admirer of Rommel and i have read a book called "a army at dawn" which goes extensively well into the Torch landings up to the taking of Tunis
Templar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: No Title

Re: -Real- me, since you asked...

Post by Templar »

cumulusprotagonist wrote:
Do you or did you at one time own a pair of man boobs?

( I couldn't help it :( )

I am 20. My initials are C.M.O.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roflmao: :evillaugh:

Fer once, I agree with what Cumulous says.

Ryan, history major, black belt in tae kwon do, studied some Jeet Kune Do and Shorin-Ryu, currently learning Kajukembo and MMA, Protestant, currently learning the blues harmonica.

Height: 5'11-ish
Weight: 160
Birthplace: West Texas
Political Affiliation: anyone not supported by Bush, probably Bill Richardson (but he won't win)
Ethnicity: Scotch-Irish, with some Cornish and Blackfoot
Last edited by Templar on Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sure, I could have stayed, could have even been king. But in my own way...I am King. (grabs girl) Hail to the king, baby!
-Ash
www.knight-templar.deviantart.com
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

If you're a WW2 buff, there's a book I'll recommend to both of you. It's hard to find though:
To Fight In Silence
(I forget the name of the author, as it was written by a Danish person)
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook