Do Boys Fall Head Over Heals In Love?

The place for anything at all...
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Over six billion people on a planet that can only really support four billion...
Once babies were needed to continue the Race.
We've about "continued" ourselves into extinction.

Adopting is a lot better than adding one more straw to the camel's back. As to the question: Is it really yours? Which is more lasting, birthing; or raising a sensible and kind person? The parts of you that live on in this world, live on in what you teach your children; and if you raise them, they're your children.
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Silent Hunter
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: PACK IS CREDIT TO TEAM!
Mood: Ruthless

Post by Silent Hunter »

Over six billion people on a planet that can only really support four billion...
Thats debatable i'm afraid.
"Religion and politics
Often make some people
Lose all perspective and
Give way to ranting and raving and
Carrying on like emotional children.
They either refuse to discuss it with reason,
Or else they prefer argumentum ad hominem,
Which is a hell of a way to conduct a discussion."
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

Beautifully put, Redeye.
RedEye

Post by RedEye »

Silent Hunter wrote:
Okay...three billion. I like crowds... :lol:
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

RedEye wrote:
Silent Hunter wrote:
Okay...three billion. I like crowds... :lol:
Technically it can probably support a whole lot more...just not with wild land and animals. Just humans and livestock. But lets not think about that.
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary

Post by PariahPoet »

*shudder*
That would be Hell.
Actually, the current state of the human population is pretty close to Hell already. If I had the option, I would leap at the chance to live on a comparable planet devoid of all human life aside myself and my mate.
Avareis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Storyteller and Artist
Mood: Angry

Post by Avareis »

PariahPoet wrote:*shudder*
That would be Hell.
Actually, the current state of the human population is pretty close to Hell already. If I had the option, I would leap at the chance to live on a comparable planet devoid of all human life aside myself and my mate.
I'd do that too, but I'd select a certain amount and quality of people. Call me anal. I'd get rid of those who are aggressive, ignorant, STUPID(that's a big one), Biased in what they know, those who judge and those who cling to crazy tradition that in some way mutilates baby boys and girls.
Put everyone on one continent that is very inhabitable and live there on a colony. I'd be the ruler, of course, and I'd make the laws for the future generations and have them follow by example.
Also, my "mate" would just drive me crazy for the remainder of my days. I just know it. That's why I need other people. And besides, I'd rewrite the way we marry each other. That, and how we show our emotions to each other. It shouldn't be so in the dark.
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary

Post by PariahPoet »

That would never work for me. I don't want to repopulate a planet, I just want to be there alone with my mate. It's impossible to keep people all acting civil to each other, so I would rather just not deal with anyone else.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living

Post by Lukas »

PariahPoet wrote:That would never work for me. I don't want to repopulate a planet, I just want to be there alone with my mate. It's impossible to keep people all acting civil to each other, so I would rather just not deal with anyone else.
awww, wouldn't you rather have a cat who can drive stick shift?
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Avareis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Avareis »

Now that's love. A cat that drives a stick shift. That's love right there.
:lol:
Silent Hunter
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: PACK IS CREDIT TO TEAM!
Mood: Ruthless

Post by Silent Hunter »

Awwwwww, i love how this thread has slipped into another anti humanity rant. This place is good at those. :roll:
"Religion and politics
Often make some people
Lose all perspective and
Give way to ranting and raving and
Carrying on like emotional children.
They either refuse to discuss it with reason,
Or else they prefer argumentum ad hominem,
Which is a hell of a way to conduct a discussion."
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

Yep. Lots of "people-haters" here.
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary

Post by PariahPoet »

lol @ Lukas
Avareis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Avareis »

Love is like Margot Kidder coming over for dinner to spend quality time with your family.
Draca
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Draca »

Silent Hunter wrote:Awwwwww, i love how this thread has slipped into another anti humanity rant. This place is good at those. :roll:
Most furries are.
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

LOl averis, spot on.
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets

Post by MoonKit »

Draca wrote:
Silent Hunter wrote:Awwwwww, i love how this thread has slipped into another anti humanity rant. This place is good at those. :roll:
Most furries are.
Uncalled for! *signals the ref*
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living

Post by Lukas »

thats why i posted a comic, doh :P
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
RedEye

Post by RedEye »

MoonKit wrote:
Draca wrote:
Most furries are.
Uncalled for! *signals the ref*
Close, but posession is retained. :lol:
And Furs don't hate humans, they just prefer their own sort of people.
Very human, if you ask me... :lol:
Kelpten
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kelpten »

I don't know. There are times when I want to be seperated from humanity, but in the end I don't think it would be such a good idea. Even when we're the most miserable, we're really just going through the most growth. Humans, for all their faults, are still amazing creatures, for they're the only ones that are constantly trying to perfect themselves. Sure we often slip up and make things worse, but we're still always working forward. I want to be a werewolf more than anything, but if I were offered a oneway ticket to wolfhood, I'd turn it down.

As for the whole overpopulation thing: it's not so much a problem of gaining resourses as using and distributing them wisely. With the grain we use to produce alcohol (which has no nutritional value whatsoever) we could end world hunger several times over.

And I really can't understand why someone wouldn't want to have kids. Sure they're loud and obnoxious, cost a huge amount of money, take twenty years of your life, and wear you to the bone. But you'll never do anything as important or as rewarding as raising kids. No other success can compensate for failure in the home.

That's why I plan to have as many kids as I and my wife can financially and emotionally support, be it 1 or 12. (personally I'm thinking 4, but who knows)
Avareis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Avareis »

Love and family...I so want a family. That is love, to be a guardian, a father and a husband. I put myself between my friends and trouble all the time. It hurts, but in the end I find satisfaction. Call me a masochist, I find pleasure while I am in pain. After all, the one I am protecting and helping them through their problems isn't in as much pain as before...
It's the only time I feel happy. Nothing I do, my occupation or anything else makes me happy. But, making others feel happy makes me feel like I have a place, a purpose for existing. I call that love, making people happy and fulfilling their wishes. My art, teaching and my writing isn't for my benefit. It's for theirs, because they say I can teach. They say they find my work moving. That's all it takes. That's what loves is for me.

But, some day I want to be a father. 3 boys and at least 1 girl. People say that there are women that are born mothers. Well, you know, the same goes for men and being fathers. I know I am that type.
Okami
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Okami »

Im still in my teens but me and my girlfriend have been together for about 3 years I fell head over heels for her even though she didnt
Proud member of The Pack
Avareis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Avareis »

That's love. It is either right on the spot or it grows. Over time, it changes. It may even dwindle. The truth is that the person you are married or are with now isn't going to be the person you are going to be with in 40 years.
YOU MAY BE MARRIED TO THE GIRL YOU MET IN HIGH SCHOOL STILL, but that person changes and so do you in that 40 years time.

One thing is for sure. I won't forget to hold my child or tell him or her that I love them. I won't be afraid to tell my significant other that when people are around. I'm not a macho figure. I am male and that is all. It doesn't affect my ability to illustrate or define love.
Okami
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Okami »

Avareis wrote:
One thing is for sure. I won't forget to hold my child or tell him or her that I love them. I won't be afraid to tell my significant other that when people are around. I'm not a macho figure. I am male and that is all. It doesn't affect my ability to illustrate or define love.
I feel the same way
Proud member of The Pack
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Post by IndianaJones »

Humanity created this reality on Earth, they can change it. But the galactic aliens are still watching us every single day until the enlightenment age.
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/