Taking my leave from the pack

The place for anything at all...
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Taking my leave from the pack

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

I have to leave the pack. To sum it all up life has become horrible here at home as I knew it would. At least at my sisters I wasn't as stressed out, but my mom has had me under complete stress since I been home an I have been crying every night because of it. She is a cold woman an I refuse to stay under her roof any longer. I have been part of the pack for years an I have been coming here less an less because of problems at home. Nothing has gotten any better like everyone keep saying it would. I tried to be positive in even the worst of times, but it's done nothing to change my luck for the better. I never thought I'd have to leave here cause I believed things would truly get better.

DA will soon be left behind as well. Everything will until things get better if they do. I wasn't going to just leave the pack an not say anything. Being an admin on the pack I felt I should announce it for everyone to see. The pack I know is in good hands with the remaining mods an admins. I have not been much help anyways. I have found myself taking my anger out on people even people I really care for an respect. I do not wish to hurt anyone because of my problems. It's not fair to anyone. I am sorry to all you who do care an even those who don't. The pack picture project will be done, but posted on DA once it is done if I can complete it before I have move.

I won't be living here anymore because if I do I feel I'll lose it completely. Farewell everyone. Please feel free to remove my status as Admin at anytime. I feel like I am pissing off people here too. Agian not wat I wanted to do..I'm sorry :(
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

I'm sorry to see you go. Me and you have had our differences in the past, but I don't harbor any grudges at all. We learn from our disagreements. I definitely consider you a friend till the end of times. You're welcome to come back any time. I'll brush up on getting these e-mail activations done more regularly. If you need time away from the stresses of Admin status I have it covered for the moment.

Do come back soon.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

I'll miss you :mourn: :mourn: :mourn: :mourn: :mourn: :mourn: :mourn: :mourn:
The Pack wont be the same without you. :(
Come back soon; and good luck
Last edited by Silverclaw on Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited

Post by darkest wolf »

Sorry to see you go, hope to see you come back. Take care.

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill
Xiroteus
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Happy

Post by Xiroteus »

You will be missed.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Oh my god, Im sorry to see leave Joker, you were one of my closest friends here in the pack, I just want to let you know that there is no one here that will replace you, you will always be my special little joker. If you are miserable at your home then please don't stay because of us. Your happiness comes first. I wish you the best of luck, Love ya. :(
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Avareis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Storyteller and Artist
Mood: Angry

Post by Avareis »

You must do what you think is right, after all. One's health and personal life is of the utmost importance. I hope that you will find rest from those who create such tension. Those who are supposed to protect you aren't always the best support, I know.
I don't have to say that you are still part of the Pack even though you won't be around as much. That goes without saying.
Who know. Maybe you might come across us and things will be more settling at that point. But, no tears. Farewells can have a great impact on the soul, like a renewed birth. The winter will end soon and the sun is swiftly coming. Better days are ahead and you shall meet them head on.
Take care of yourself, Joker.
KittyRose
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Spotted Feline Writer

Post by KittyRose »

I hate to see you go. :( To me, you played a big part in The Pack, with all your input and artwork and everything else. I don't think the place will be the same without you.
Stay strong and healthy and I wish you good luck in the future. I hope you'll return, one day.
DeviantART
Meez

:wolfpaint: Avatar created by Z
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

I don't want to leave but times here call for such action. Kae I'm not mad at you, I am mad at myself. I caused unneeded drama. I am not like this normally...I need to get away. I need to be away from this family an when away from them I can live an be free from their stress an their crazy behaviors...I really am sorry guys...If you been watching me on DA most all my journals are about my problems..It's always something. Is it fair for me to bring my bad attitude here because things are bad for me?
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

*hugs*
I'm sorry, I didn't realize how bad it had gotten for you. I don't want to see you go, but I do want to see you happier, so do what you need to to achieve that. I hope someday you'll be back here, but until then you have my number, I hope I can stay in touch with you. :/
Anónimo Juan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anónimo Juan »

I am new and I truly didn't get to know you much but, since the first moment you were very nice, good luck with whatever you do

Come back when you can, after all this everyone's home :D
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Well best of luck. I can understand trying to remove yourself from a family full of unnecessary drama. Keep on drawing though!
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

Well that's too bad. Hope to see you come back.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

Sabre... I'm really sorry to see you leaving here. Hope you feel up to coming back here very soon. Drop me a pm if you think there's anything useful I can do to help.
Lycanthrope
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lycanthrope »

It's sad to see you leave Joker - you've been a part of the community for a long time. There are priorities, though. I hope you will manage to get a hold of your life. Best of luck.

Still, nobody would mind if you leave a message every several weeks or so.

Farewell and good luck.
:( :howl:  :oo
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

I'm sorry to hear that,

I'm going to miss you and i hope things will get better for you soon.
THE GAME

My Armory
Confidential
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Confidential »

My sympathetic pity to you, Teh_DarkJokerWolf. Though I'm still new here. But I still hope that everything will get better and that you will return soon.
Literally fading away...
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

It is true that things always get better eventually. It's just that sometimes you have to make them better for yourself.

I think I speak for all of us when I say we understand that your home life is more important and wish you the best with it, be it with your mother or elsewhere. You know more about your current situation than any of us ever could understand across the Internet, so I won't offer any more advice than that.

We'll miss you here, but I'd rather you be inactive and happy than active and miserable.
Best of wishes.
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Best Wishes, Sabre/Dark JokerWolf. When you are ready, and have found your place of peace and growth, come back. We'll be howling for you. Just listen in the wind...
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

Joker, if life has become intolerable, leave home. Go somewhere else and make a better life for yourself.
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Joker, thanks for letting us know - like Matt said, make a better life for yourself. Whatever works for you, ya know?
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

Seriously. SOmetimes you just have to know when it's time to MOVE ON and do what is right FOR YOU
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Damn, that sucks. Like, really sucks.

Sorry to see you leave, but if you must, you must. We'll still be here when you get things and order and come back, if you decide to. Hope everything goes well for you in the end.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

I think it is very nice that you have no intention of dragging anyone into your problems, and I mean that.

Good luck in your future and goodbye. Thanks for your contributions and the awesome avatar(s) you made for me!
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Being on your own is best when you have family problems. But it doesn't mean it'll go away. I still have problems with my brother even though we have our own seperate lives.

good luck