Legendary

Post by Doruk Golcu »

And with a little kid to boot :(
KittyRose
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Spotted Feline Writer

Post by KittyRose »

I just read a news article about this. I was completely shocked. I just hope and pray his family is doing well.
DeviantART
Meez

:wolfpaint: Avatar created by Z
Templar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: No Title

Post by Templar »

Aw jeez.....

Figures. His career was really startin' ta kick off.

The Dark Knight's gonna have a lot more significance, now, unforunately....
Sure, I could have stayed, could have even been king. But in my own way...I am King. (grabs girl) Hail to the king, baby!
-Ash
www.knight-templar.deviantart.com
Avareis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Storyteller and Artist
Mood: Angry

Post by Avareis »

I was shocked too when I read the article. I couldn't believe it. My first reaction was, "What?!" Then. "No!"
I liked him as an actor. It's like Brandon Lee all over again. He was so young and had so much potential. To think that Dark Knight will be his last film is sad. It surely will be memorable. For certain, in what ever role that he was in he could fill it to the best of Marlon Brando or any well known actor. It's a shame that his life was cut short for whatever reason. It's a tragedy that his daughter will not fully know her father.
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

That really sucks :(
He was a great actor...in the prime of his life and had a daughter :( Geesh, thats a shame.

It'll be kindof weird watching the new Batman movie thats coming out and seeing him.

R.I.P
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Post by IndianaJones »

Rest in Peace, Fair Heath Ledger. May your movie performances be remembered.

What a coincidence, today is my brother's birthday!
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Really? Today is MY birthday too.
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.

Post by IndianaJones »

Well, Happy Brithday to you.

Opps, not on this thread.
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
Rhuen
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dark One of the Moon

Post by Rhuen »

how'd he die? a real shame.

Still think his role as the Joker looks bad, but have to see it say for sure.

hay I have a heart, but I don't let that influence my outlook on a movie.
when I look in the mirror what looks back isn't always my reflection.
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

I think that either he overdosed on sleeping pills by accident, or he overdosed on sleeping pills on purpose.
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Darkness Surrounds me, Chaos commands me, and i see what others cannot

Post by WerewolfKeeper3 »

I heard it was an accident. The police said something about finding the pills, but no signs of suicide. Also, i heard he had to take them because of his role in the Dark Knight. Method acting, or something.
(Only the good die young, they say. Could a movie role really have killed him? Well, whatever the reason, i hope he's in peace.)
No what you have are bullets in the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be before you've reloaded.
V, from V for Vendetta.

What a strange creature is man, that he cages himself so willingly?
-Athena from Appleseed (2004)
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

This was a real shocker when I saw this. It came outta nowhere.
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Rhuen
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dark One of the Moon

Post by Rhuen »

WerewolfKeeper3 wrote:I heard it was an accident. The police said something about finding the pills, but no signs of suicide. Also, i heard he had to take them because of his role in the Dark Knight. Method acting, or something.
(Only the good die young, they say. Could a movie role really have killed him? Well, whatever the reason, i hope he's in peace.)
That wouldn't make any sense to do that. The Joker was never a drug addict. He was just crazy.
when I look in the mirror what looks back isn't always my reflection.
Avareis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Avareis »

Makeup and being in character during a 15 hour day is kind of tough. After a while it gets to you and you need help. I wonder if the drugs were perscripted. You know, the third biggest killer in the US is perscripted drugs. That's right. It kills better than cancer and smoking.
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Darkness Surrounds me, Chaos commands me, and i see what others cannot

Post by WerewolfKeeper3 »

Rhuen wrote:
WerewolfKeeper3 wrote:I heard it was an accident. The police said something about finding the pills, but no signs of suicide. Also, i heard he had to take them because of his role in the Dark Knight. Method acting, or something.
That wouldn't make any sense to do that. The Joker was never a drug addict. He was just crazy.
I know. I meant, he was prescribed the drugs becasue he couldn't sleep. He was so into method acting, he was actually starting to think like the joker, as in crazy. Something about he could only sleep an hour a day or something, and that's why he had so many pills. i heard that he actually was taking more pills than he should have, because they weren't working. He might have takne too many, because he couldn't sleep. That's what i heard anyway.
No what you have are bullets in the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be before you've reloaded.
V, from V for Vendetta.

What a strange creature is man, that he cages himself so willingly?
-Athena from Appleseed (2004)
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

Fred Phelps is organizing a protest at his funeral or something, because of Brokeback. Man that was hilarious(ly pathetic).
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

Fred Phelps is a deluded old homophobic hypocrite. I think it was Terastas who said that he hoped lightning would strike the Westboro Baptist church... I wholeheartedly agree.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

That, and hearing him paraphrase "MY bible is THE righteous scripture from God, and if you're not with me, then i hereby CONDEMN YOU TO HELL!!" while misnaming the news anchor interviewing him was all the more icing on the cake. If i ever hear any more those antics, i'm gonna take back half the s*** i've given Jerry Falwell.
Avareis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Avareis »

kitetsu wrote:That, and hearing him paraphrase "MY bible is THE righteous scripture from God, and if you're not with me, then i hereby CONDEMN YOU TO HELL!!" while misnaming the news anchor interviewing him was all the more icing on the cake. If i ever hear any more those antics, i'm gonna take back half the s*** i've given Jerry Falwell.
Well. Well. Well...If that's the case, I am going to wholeheartedly piss on his grave. That's right. When that guy dies I'm going to rally enough people at Freddy's new crib and piss on his grave......Hey, if it causes him to decompose quicker I'll do it.
Hopefully it won't be anything like Anna Nichol Smith. It was just terrible that she didn't get what she wanted. There was the custody hearing and the fight over who decided where her body should be laid to rest. I hope Heath gets rest publicly and in the continuity of his being.
nekocj
Legendary
Legendary

Post by nekocj »

I heard he had pneumonia. He was apparently sick while filming Batman as well and along with sleeping pills they found prescription drugs for him as well. He was one of my favorite actors. It was a real shock and really kind of random. I'm definitely going to see Batman in theaters for sure just for him. And when I see the joker for the first time I'm going to cheer ^_^

-Neko
Riddle
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: A fox is a wolf who sends flowers

Post by Riddle »

I'm definatly going to see his film.
I've seen pictures of him in costume and I gotta tell ya...
He looks pretty...insane. Insane meaning "I'm going to kill you if you even look at me" not "WOW! THATS SO COOL!"
The last Joker was played by Jack Nicleson so, Heath had some pretty big shoes to feel according to ET.
Future marine biologist and Orca researcher.