That is SO WRONG!! (Cruel act)

The place for anything at all...
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

That is SO WRONG!! (Cruel act)

Post by Figarou »

I can't BELIEVE what that U.S. Soldier did to that puppy!!!

What you're about to see is very cruel.

Click at your own risk.

(Its possible that link may be removed at its source. Its being removed at Youtube.)

I know some of you people will be very angry as well. Please PLEASE don't start any flame wars. It might be fake. Who knows. So we need to be civilized about this matter.

I think that soldier got himself into a lot of trouble. He WILL be dealt with by his superior officers.

Poor little puppy. :cry:
Confidential
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Confidential »

(Oh! I thought you've already removed this thread, but never mind. It was gone a couple mins ago)

DAMN! Those motherfu-kers ain't got no shame! I demand ASPCA!

Awww, puppy...Never believed that this would had happened.... :cry:
Literally fading away...
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Confidential wrote:(Oh! I thought you've already removed this thread, but never mind. It was gone a couple mins ago)
I was editing the post. Not sure why it disappeared.
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mood: RAR!

Post by *nagowteena* »

:o oh god...that...that horrid man!!!! I hope he gets what's coming to him!!! that poor little puppy! he threw it so hard and far....I don't see how it can still be alive...and well. :cry:

that cold...cruel solder should be....I don't know, but something needs to be done about this, I can't stand people like this! it's wrong!

I'm sure he wouldn't like being grabbed by the scruff of the neck and thrown as far as possible! :x

I hope karma catches up to him. and soon.
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

"Now I say that with cruelty and oppression it is everybody's business to interfere when they see it."

“My doctrine is this, that if we see cruelty or wrong that we have the power to stop, and do nothing, we make ourselves sharers in the guilt”

Anna Sewell
Howlitzer
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: yradnegeL

Post by Howlitzer »

:( ??

*winces* wow....that is downright disgusting.

I sincerely hope one of his superior officers is more sane than his friends there, and actually takes action over this...

and god...they need to profile people better for being prone to that kind of behavior before they enlist.
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Post by IndianaJones »

From David Icke Forum:
nafenisr wrote:Don't take this as a defense of their actions, but war has always turned people into monsters. I once talked to a WWII vet who ashamedly admitted to burying a Japanese guy on a beach up to his neck in the sand. Then he and his buddies (while he was still alive mind you) started kicking his head like a soccer ball till there was nothing left but mush.
War can turn humans into cold-hearted monsters.
freeworld wrote:I was once a part of the British Army and I can honestly say that most people in the Armed Forces would have no problem in doing these Barbaric things because they are conditioned when they join up. As far as they see it they deserve it cos they are the enemy and they deserve it, just goes to show how dumb our species is and how easily it is to condition us.
Remember how Stupid the dialog, quotes, and comments from the Covenant and the UNSC Marines from Halo 2 to Halo 3 is? Your marines are damn right idiots and they die easily too. Even the covenant don't act like aliens they act like humans in alien skin.
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
Anónimo Juan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anónimo Juan »

I don't know, it looks real but the sound seams fake.

I hope it's a fake.

and Indy, I don't think Halo's marines/covenant are a good source of profile to judge soldiers.
Bloodcraft
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Mood: Excited

Post by Bloodcraft »

My friend on LJ posted this!!

:cry:

My one friend is telling me it's real and my other one is dead sure that it is fake. But to think... where would they get a fake dog to do that?
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

That video surprisingly has been on liveleak for over a month and is just now getting notice.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=621_1204615429

I can't believe a soldier would kill a defenseless innocent little puppy that did no harm to anyone. :(
I would love to see these guys get put in jail for the rest of their life if that video turns out to be true. :x

EDIT: This video says its likely to be a fake. Let's hope the video is right.

www.youtube.com/v/N0xjY-4CMdI
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
ghostfang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ghostfang »

thats so f***** i lost all faith in humanity watching that video :( .
ImageImage
alphanubilus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by alphanubilus »

I saw it this morning on Fox News, and it is absolutely atrocious "IF" it is actually real. Now I am sure there are horrid people who would do this to a puppy, so I don't doubt the puppy abuse, but I wouldn't put it past some anti-US army group to be so twisted as to create this just to generate bad press... as if a WAR in Iraq isn't enough bad press.

Then again, US Soldiers are human, and being a US Soldier doesn't transform deviant little morons into good people. Who ever they are, they are pretty stupid. Poor little puppy...
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

If only slow painful death was the right thing to do, the kind that they would feel long after their souls left their bodies. I've never hated someone as much as i do those two malcontents. :x (I'm holding back so much here that i'm feeling pain)
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
alphanubilus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by alphanubilus »

ghostfang wrote:thats so f***** i lost all faith in humanity watching that video :( .
The very fact that this video has created so much outrage across the United States should actually give you hope. If all humans were heartless winches then people would have just laughed at the video and thought it was cool.

The fact is there are wicked people out there who treat all life, not human, as nothing more than possessions. This is very much the same behavior a 3-year-old child displayes until he or she finally learns the value of life. I can recall my sister trying to teach ducklings to swim. We had to rescue the duckies more than once.

Behavior like this shows a general lack of maturity, as well as a general lack of regard to life. While I don't wish the people involved death, dismemberment, or whatever, I do believe they should be punished. As US Marines they should be held accountable for their actions. The reality is, when a person goes so far as to mistreat another living creature, it won't be too long before they do the same to their own species.

The only thing I find more distrubing is the fact that people seem to react with more emotion of a puppy dying a cruel death, than fellow human beings being humiliated while they are being murdered by terrorists. (In reference to a video of a man being thrown into a fiery pit by terrorists).
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

ive heard worse, ive read a story of a Afghanistan vet who had a pet cat who soldiers one day took it and threw up constantly up at the barrack roof, soon it hit the wall so hard its head snapped and it just sorta barely hanged on, thankfully the pet owner got the cat and cremated it
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Anónimo Juan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anónimo Juan »

alphanubilus wrote:
ghostfang wrote:thats so f***** i lost all faith in humanity watching that video :( .
The very fact that this video has created so much outrage across the United States should actually give you hope. If all humans were heartless winches then people would have just laughed at the video and thought it was cool.

The fact is there are wicked people out there who treat all life, not human, as nothing more than possessions. This is very much the same behavior a 3-year-old child displayes until he or she finally learns the value of life. I can recall my sister trying to teach ducklings to swim. We had to rescue the duckies more than once.

Behavior like this shows a general lack of maturity, as well as a general lack of regard to life. While I don't wish the people involved death, dismemberment, or whatever, I do believe they should be punished. As US Marines they should be held accountable for their actions. The reality is, when a person goes so far as to mistreat another living creature, it won't be too long before they do the same to their own species.

The only thing I find more distrubing is the fact that people seem to react with more emotion of a puppy dying a cruel death, than fellow human beings being humiliated while they are being murdered by terrorists. (In reference to a video of a man being thrown into a fiery pit by terrorists).
Your post reminded me of the holocaust... :(
And I am no human-hater, I actually dislike human-haters, but things like this happen every day, without getting noticed, and some way worse, and not only to animals, as Alphanubilus said, the worst is that we kill ourselves too.

Ah, this may sound really really stupid and senseless but many times I have dreamed with being a revolutionary fighting for people's rights in my country :P
Oh well, I'll stop my blah-ing , it's getting too off-topic.
ghostfang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ghostfang »

alphanubilus wrote:

i find it cruel if it was a human or animal i just couldnt think that someone could do that to a living thing.
ImageImage
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Post by IndianaJones »

Dude, what's worse. Is that not just one poor helpless puppy got killed by a brain-washed marine. People are dying right now, we just don't hear it or see it.

Including the children, the innocents, the slaughterhouse animals, preys being hunted, etc, etc. The Iraqi children are suffering too.

You should care about the humans who are suffering and dying as well.

Don't hate your humanself, unless your soul is not human.
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
Anónimo Juan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anónimo Juan »

preys being hunted, etc, etc.
Well animals need to kill animals to eat or else they would die.

>_>[/quote]
alphanubilus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by alphanubilus »

IndianaJones wrote:Dude, what's worse. Is that not just one poor helpless puppy got killed by a brain-washed marine. People are dying right now, we just don't hear it or see it.

Including the children, the innocents, the slaughterhouse animals, preys being hunted, etc, etc. The Iraqi children are suffering too.

You should care about the humans who are suffering and dying as well.

Don't hate your humanself, unless your soul is not human.
Our Marines aren't brain-washed, and anybody who has a soldier in their family will tell you that. At least in the United States, everyone who is in our Armed Forces chose to go there. Now obvisouly the guy has a very sick sense of humor, and I'm sure his little stint is going to come back and haunt him. He made a conscious choice and it was a poor one.
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Making the humans pay the wrong they have caused the pack
Additional Details: Damn the night
paws covered in blood, running
Running through the forest
Naked ,free of clothing howling
Animal instinct calls from
within.
Mood: Meh...

Post by WereWolfBoy »

i hate that ists very disgustign i just want to ripp his throat out
i just hate it i want to scream nevermind

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
The world lives in silence as we howl our hearts aloud
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Wow. I can't BELIEVE people are making a bigger deal about this than about the fact that INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE DYING EVERY DAY in Iraq. Don't get me wrong, I love animals...but it's JUST A PUPPY! What about the Iraqi children that accidentally get killed or get their limbs blown off, etc.? If you are making such a huge deal about a puppy but you you aren't equally (or moreso) outraged at the atrocities that happen over there, to HUMANS, everyday, then you should be ashamed of yourself.

And that's even assuming that the video is real. If you watch the video without the sound, it seems to me like the puppy was already dead. Think about it: it doesn't move...AT ALL...when he's holding it by the scruff of the neck. Also, there's one moment a few seconds before he throws it that the body looks quite lopsided...the way a body looks when it's been lying dead on its side for a while. I'm a dog breeder and I've held a lot of puppies by the scruffs of their necks. They don't just hang there. They squirm and make noises. Furthermore, what are the odds of finding a LIVE puppy out in the middle of the searing hot desert? Not too good. It's much more likely that you'd find a dead one. A puppy couldn't live long in that heat without water.

Throwing a live puppy off a cliff is reprehensible, I agree...but a dead one? Who cares? Maybe it's just me, but I feel no reverence for dead bodies. It's just an empty container.

So stop going apesh*t over this, guys. If you want to get mad over something, get mad about the fact that our soldiers are dying in a pointless war and slaughtering innocent people.

EDIT:

Also, look at its hind legs. They are sorta pointed up in the air. In a live puppy, the legs would be more likely to hang down and twitch a little. Look at this video for an example:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... d=22956105

That's the best video I could find of someone holding a puppy that way...I'll try to find a better one later where a puppy is actually being held by the SCRUFF of the neck.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

You have a good point Renorei. I personally think its a fake IMO, The sound the puppy made when it was being thrown sounded a little familiar like Ive heard it before. Ive seen too many videos on the internet that I thought was real and it turned out to be a fake, I'm gonna try not to fall for this one.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Renorei wrote:Wow. I can't BELIEVE people are making a bigger deal about this than about the fact that INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE DYING EVERY DAY in Iraq.
1st of all, you need to understand WHY so many americans are upset.

Its right here in this news article. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,334709,00.html
"That is mistreatment of a puppy. That is a violation of anybody's standards, and the Marine Corps sets extremely high standards."
See? He's not just a U.S. soldier...he's a Marine. "The Few, The proud, The Marines." Not only is throwing of that puppy wrong, its setting a bad example. Fake or not. Would YOU trust the Marines if you saw what type of people they are?

Renorei wrote:Don't get me wrong, I love animals...but it's JUST A PUPPY! What about the Iraqi children that accidentally get killed or get their limbs blown off, etc.? If you are making such a huge deal about a puppy but you you aren't equally (or moreso) outraged at the atrocities that happen over there, to HUMANS, everyday, then you should be ashamed of yourself.
Again...its not just the puppy. Marines are suppose to set a standard. A high standard. Throwing a puppy is not one of them.

Besides, death is everywhere. Not just in Iraq. How many americans has died here? Since we have more people...the number is a lot higher.

Renorei wrote:And that's even assuming that the video is real.

Ooooooookaaaaaay

Why would they even bother making that type of video? Was that Marine looking for an excuse to get back home? To get kicked out? Throwing a puppy MIGHT just do it. But at the same time....piss off so many Americans.
Renorei wrote:If you watch the video without the sound, it seems to me like the puppy was already dead. Think about it: it doesn't move...AT ALL...when he's holding it by the scruff of the neck. Also, there's one moment a few seconds before he throws it that the body looks quite lopsided...the way a body looks when it's been lying dead on its side for a while. I'm a dog breeder and I've held a lot of puppies by the scruffs of their necks. They don't just hang there. They squirm and make noises.

Furthermore, what are the odds of finding a LIVE puppy out in the middle of the searing hot desert? Not too good. It's much more likely that you'd find a dead one. A puppy couldn't live long in that heat without water.

Would YOU pick up a dead puppy and consider it being cute? I wouldn't go near the thing!! If it was fake....then he probably had a stuffed animal. Not a dead one.
Renorei wrote:Throwing a live puppy off a cliff is reprehensible, I agree...but a dead one? Who cares? Maybe it's just me, but I feel no reverence for dead bodies. It's just an empty container.
Then why do we burry our dead? Why not let them rot on the side of the road. Oh wait....we don't because we are civilized human beings!! We DO care EVEN after death.

Renorei wrote:So stop going apesh*t over this, guys. If you want to get mad over something, get mad about the fact that our soldiers are dying in a pointless war and slaughtering innocent people.
All wars are pointless. Even if the war in Iraq ends...another will start up somewhere and we'll get involved. We are ALL innocent people. Innocent until someone takes away our life or loved ones. It could be that drunk driver. That suicidal maniac that decides to take students lives before his own. That robber that killed several people over a pack of smokes. The people who decided to ram a passenger jet into a crowded building!!

We're living in constant fear. You may never know if a trip to the grocery store will be your last.
alphanubilus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by alphanubilus »

And tomorrow you could die of a heart attack trip and fall breaking your neck... Death is always just a hop skip, jump away. You could die numerous ways without the aide of a crazed fiend. Should we live in fear though. Absolutely not. Death is just as much a part of life as birth. You live your life the best you can, and then when your time comes it is going to come regardless.