sorry for my absense...

The place for anything at all...
cjkrythos
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Full Moon Librarian

sorry for my absense...

Post by cjkrythos »

been pursuing something in these recent months. Granted, ive been going after it for the past few years, but in early March, I finally found it and really began working toward getting something worthwhile. And, in Mid October, I confirmed its existence.

Ladies and gentlewolves, I give you, my now existent love life.

Me and her on our second date. Forgot to get a pic of all of us on our first date because im a butthead and I was so caught up in the moment of finally meeting her that I didnt remember to get out the camera.

She lives in Kentucky at the moment, so its been difficult going to see her, but as she put it, her membership to Chemistry was the best $30 bucks shes ever spent. Yes, we met on Chemistry.com. Its expensive, but holy sh*t did we really hit it off. It was in late February that we first made contact between us by sending those goofy "im interested" notes, then in early March, we finally passed all the site's checks and it gave the OK for us to start talking. We spent several months talking over the internet, sometimes till odd hours of the morning(like 5AM type hours) and on July 5th, my birthday, she called me and I got to hear her voice for the first time. Best birthday present I ever received :D

On October 24th, we met up first at an Applebees down in Kentucky, we went to a bookstore where we wandered around oogling books(we both love books). I found one of those Ancient editions of the old "wolf cub" boyscout handbooks with the goofy cartoon wolf on the front, so I picked it up for s*** and giggles. I checked it when I got home and found that its an actual FIRST edition, which might make it remotely collectible. Then we went and saw Kung Fu Panda, and afterwards, her freinds left us to go swimming at the hotel pool where I was staying. Apparently I left a good enough impression on my first meetings with her and them that they trusted me to take her back to the hotel where I was staying. We did some swimming, and I find it funny(BTW, yes, shes furry too) that shes a housecat and she loves the water more than I do(and im a canine). in between the hotel pool, the nearby hot tub, and the hotel room, we snuggled for hours. the guy I took with me for safety purposes says we were disgustingly cute together and he had to go hide elsewhere because he couldnt stand to look at us anymore *bounces* :cafinated: :lovestruck:

The pic above is from our first date. I wanted to take more pictures but I got caught up so damned much in all the confusion and excitement that I forgot to take all but one. Plus my camera is pretty crappy, so they would have turned out pretty bad anyways. Im gonna use my christmas walmart thing we get to buy a new camera. It takes off 20% off any item we buy. If I do it right, I might even be able to get 30% off and take even more money from walmart than normal ;)

anyways, here are a couple of other pics of her that I have. Ive got one more of her on a leash and another of her in a particular "outfit", but those are for my eyes only ;)

high school photo of her at a dance wearing a kimono and some cat ears. I think it was her halloween dance from high school.

and btw, this question has been asked before, and yes, I know for a fact that shes 21 years old :grinwiggle:

:love:

ttyall later, *bounces* got work now

CJ
Gevaudan
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Music Lover
Additional Details: Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!
Mood: Happy

Re: sorry for my absense...

Post by Gevaudan »

Congratulations! :D :D :D

That is really awesome, and I hope you two do well together!
And everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

You must like her a lot if you felt the need to share. Congratulations and good luck. :D
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
cjkrythos
Legendary
Legendary

Post by cjkrythos »

yep, I do like her a lot, and I do believe that even if we dont keep together in a relationship, we will at least be AWESOME freinds, but I cant imagine us breaking up. We get along too well. Even our arguments are adorable. We argue about geeky stuff, its kinda funny. Although, she teases me cus im such a pervy furry(im the stereotypical "bad dog"), and I tease her cus shes got like hundreds of old school geeky interests, like power rangers and such. We both have an interest in techno, though she prefers country as her favorite music, and Im almost exclusively a techno junkie. I have a taste for some industrial stuff like NIN and VNV nation, but my main interest is in techno. Shes big into country and has an interest in everything else except rap and I think Pop music is her other disinterest. We both like books, as I mentioned, but shes more into fantasy stuff(in books and RPGs) and im into sci fi(in books and RPGs).

I do wonder if maybe we get along TOO well will that mean that our relationship wont last as long, but I do hate to think negatively with the first ACTUAL relationship ive had since late High school(about 4-5 years ago)

Thanks for the wishful thoughts though. Im looking to the future, and I hope for the best.
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Fun fun... *thinks back*

This gets me thinking about relationships all over again, the fact that it's been about six years since I had anything going on, all stalkers aside.
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Werewolf Warrior
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Warrior Hero
Additional Details: Email: werewolfwarrior@ymail.com

http://myspace.com/werewolfwarrior

Main Grid Second Life Name: Alexie Borgin.
Mood: Excited

Post by Werewolf Warrior »

sounds awesome to hear that you found someone that likes you :D
Werewolf Nation Leader

If any of you wish to join us in Second Life please do, and if you want to you can join our site at http://www.werewolfnation.webs.com/index.htm
cjkrythos
Legendary
Legendary

Post by cjkrythos »

Baphnedia wrote:Fun fun... *thinks back*

This gets me thinking about relationships all over again, the fact that it's been about six years since I had anything going on, all stalkers aside.
wow, someone bold enough to stalk a dragon? by any chance, was this person wearing any shiny armor?
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Neither of them wore armor that I know of!
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Baphnedia wrote:Neither of them wore armor that I know of!
Did you devour them? 8)
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

In IRC, yes. :P