Where Are They Now?

The place for anything at all...
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Re: Where Are They Now?

Post by Ancient »

It's so good to know where some of the old members went and even see some of them post.

I'm sorry Figarou about your current situation my condolences. I hope things look up for you very soon. *big hugs*

Best of luck Matt on your endeavor. It's good to hear from you again.

I suppose the reason I don't post much is because everyone already has said pretty much everything I have to say. Not that I was meantioned just thought I'd stick my muzzle in. The reason for my dissapearence was that I was called to Active Duty with the Airforce unfortunately I have multiple fractures in both my feet and my left ankle which pretty much ended my Airforce stint. But, I'm glad to be back and see everyone. Sorry if this last bit sounded like a pity party. It's not I promise. My life is just sucking slightly now.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Darkness Surrounds me, Chaos commands me, and i see what others cannot
Mood: Relief

Post by WerewolfKeeper3 »

Hey Fig.. sorry to hear about your current predicament.

I just lost my grandmother this past Nov. She was sick for a while but... eh... anyway...

Sounds like 2009 is going to be as crappy as 08.

Oh and one last thing: Fig, you're not scared to commit suicide... you're just not weak enough too. You're too strong a person to end your life... which by the way would be... bad... really, really, really, really, really, really bad for everyone around you.

YOu're one of the few people who could make me laugh when i felt like {bleep}. That, takes a lot to do, i might add.

As for your brother... He's a {bleep}ing idiot. No offense to you, but it seems that might be the reason your mom left you the house instead of him. {Bleep}ing jerk...

I've been depressed before too... i've thought about committing suicide before... it won't help. It'll hurt everyone around you, and leave the world with one less good soul.
I would say some crap about things'll get better, but since i'm losing my job around the end of jan. beginning of feb. and my dad might not be hired back to his... it's becoming harder to believe in Karma...

And i thought 2009 was supposed to be better...
No what you have are bullets in the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be before you've reloaded.
V, from V for Vendetta.

What a strange creature is man, that he cages himself so willingly?
-Athena from Appleseed (2004)
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Ancient wrote:It's so good to know where some of the old members went and even see some of them post.

I'm sorry Figarou about your current situation my condolences. I hope things look up for you very soon. *big hugs*

Best of luck Matt on your endeavor. It's good to hear from you again.

I suppose the reason I don't post much is because everyone already has said pretty much everything I have to say. Not that I was meantioned just thought I'd stick my muzzle in. The reason for my dissapearence was that I was called to Active Duty with the Airforce unfortunately I have multiple fractures in both my feet and my left ankle which pretty much ended my Airforce stint. But, I'm glad to be back and see everyone. Sorry if this last bit sounded like a pity party. It's not I promise. My life is just sucking slightly now.
Good to know you guys still check in. :)
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

Figarou: My condolences about your family predicament. I'm sorry. As far as the legs go, I do not know enough to offer too much, but I can say that it does not sound like the sort of thing that ends up requiring amputation. It doesn't sound like diabetes. Offhand, I might speculate either muscle cramping or nerve impingement, but it's hard to say without doing an exam. I'll defer that to a doctor who practices closer.

I'd give you a call, but at 11:00 at night, you probably need the sleep. I'll try tomorrow.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Thanks everyone.

I really didn't want to let anyone know of my current problem. But things has been getting WAY out of hand. And I'm getting sick and tired of this mess.

As far as the strange sensation in my legs.......stress, worries, mixed with lower back pains equals pain filtering down to your feet.

I can't stand it. I JUST can't stand it.
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

*lurk lurk*

Post by Set »

Eh, I'm alive, I just don't currently have access to the internet.
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

Sorry to hear of your troubles Fig. My family has some members that have similarly tried to squander others out of inheritance (and were shunned from the family as a result of succeeding). Its especially unfortunate that a brother would do that to the people he grew up with. Just remember that he's screwing up, not you. If your mother wanted you to have the house, you more than likely deserve it (and from his attitude I can see why she didn't give it to him). Don't cave under the pressure of jelous ignorant family members. Greed gains no reward. Even if you did give him the house, he'd still be a bitter S.O.B.

Edit: Just FYI. Scott did make a post today. He's a lurker these days, and a busy E.R. Worker.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

I'm still about, not posting often. just popping in from time to time to see whats going on. My old mukkas White Paw and Kirk vanished too so I got kind of lonely. I have AB on my friends list on facebook and keep tabs on what he's up to from there. Also life has to go on and my life has moved in many directions over the last few years, so I have only had the odd chance to pop in. But pop in I have, waiting with fingers crossed. looks like my patience may finally of paid off. hwlwnk
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Darkness Surrounds me, Chaos commands me, and i see what others cannot
Mood: Relief

Post by WerewolfKeeper3 »

{glances around.} i lurk, check in now and again but... life is life. people move on. though now that the movie is back on... i might be looking here a bit more than i have been...
No what you have are bullets in the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be before you've reloaded.
V, from V for Vendetta.

What a strange creature is man, that he cages himself so willingly?
-Athena from Appleseed (2004)