Any complete werewolf freaks around here?

The place for anything at all...
Berserker
Legendary
Legendary

Any complete werewolf freaks around here?

Post by Berserker »

I've seen zombie freaks and vampire freaks. Whole rooms of their house devoted to memorabilia, dozens if not hundreds of figures/plushies/models, comics, posters on every wall, etc. etc. Just like Star Wars or LOTR freaks.

So who are our werewolf freaks? Is anyone here so obsessed with werewolves that most of their personal belongings are related to them?
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Re: Any complete werewolf freaks around here?

Post by Figarou »

I think there's a lot of other things you need to do in order to be a "complete werewolf freak."

I'm just a werewolf fan. Yes, I do have a few cool werewolf figures. But I don't go to the extremes to consider myself a werewolf freak.

I'm not always thinking about werewolves. I don't talk or draw werewolves all the time. (heh...I can't draw to begin with.) I don't run around in a werewolf suit. I don't run or walk on all fours. I don't eat raw meat. I don't go into the woods and howl. I don't role play as a werewolf. I don't watch every werewolf flick that comes out. I also don't consider myself as being a werewolf.
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Uniform Two Six »

I roleplay. I've got about fifty Werewolf: The Apocalypse books on the shelf. And I do go and see every werewolf flick that comes out.
:(
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

Figarou wrote:I think there's a lot of other things you need to do in order to be a "complete werewolf freak."

I'm just a werewolf fan. Yes, I do have a few cool werewolf figures. But I don't go to the extremes to consider myself a werewolf freak.

I'm not always thinking about werewolves. I don't talk or draw werewolves all the time. (heh...I can't draw to begin with.) I don't run around in a werewolf suit. I don't run or walk on all fours. I don't eat raw meat. I don't go into the woods and howl. I don't role play as a werewolf. I don't watch every werewolf flick that comes out. I also don't consider myself as being a werewolf.
Erm...I do all those things. Except I don't consider myself a werewolf. I'm a were-jaguarundi! :3
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Does writing a stack of novels count?

If yes, then I'm a Werewolf freak.
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.
Mood: Happy

Post by Flatline »

im almost a werewolf freak
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
Mood: Happy

Post by silver1 »

I am,i have a lot of poster,t-shirts,comics,movies,plushies,two costumes,and a countless amount of pictures i have collected over the years. some of them are posted on my myspace page,but most of them are in a three ringed binder,saved onto my desktop,and on my mp4 player. I also roleplay as a werewolf,i spend nights during the full moon in the woods,i also go into the woods and howl a lot,i consider myself to be a werewolf,and i even try to draw werewolves,but im not very good at it,and meat is just about the only thing i ever eat.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Uniform Two Six wrote:I roleplay. I've got about fifty Werewolf: The Apocalypse books on the shelf. And I do go and see every werewolf flick that comes out.
:(

I only watch werewolf movies if it hits the big screen.

As for Werewolf: The Apocalypse, I did play Rage over 10 years ago. Since White Wolf quit making the game, I quit playing.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

I have written songs about wolves and werewolves, don't know how freaky that is...
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
WolfeGuardian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Guardian
Additional Details: Guardian the moon pale wolf with golden flaming eyes never to be tamed,
Mood: RAR!
Location: The Dark comforting forests that welcome my presence...

Post by WolfeGuardian »

besides owning many books, only several plushies, art, movies,music, and one blanket I've been very in love with werewolves since i was a child so much so sadly i call children younger then me "pups" or howl randomly and growl for no reason wether I'm mad or not, most people in school call me a dog for such a personality honestly it was a habbit that stuck since i was a child to act like a wolf so yea
“Doubt that the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move, doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.”

Tuonenkalla

Post by Tuonenkalla »

Regarding that I'm a bit minimalist, I surely do not own multiple of posters or pictures or something like that on my walls or on my doors. Something I however have, like this figure that I've made, here next to the computer, and I have quite many pictures in the computer and net of course.
Instead I have habits like walking almost always on my balls of the foots and snarling... I've noticed that my muscles seem to "remember" many reflexes and expressions wolves have. Only that it usually looks only annoying to use these. And I think this have came along the drawing and studying of the wolves, which have lasted long.
Wandering in the woods is also natural, and I do consider myself to be a werewolf. And I draw them, and I write about them, and I have them in my head and mind just keeping company for me.

But a freak? Fan? Those words just don't fit.
I need another term.
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

As terms for you go, you're probably looking for something the lines along therianthropy (or, if you're reflexes are specifically translate to werewolves instead of wolves, then otherkin).
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
alphanubilus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by alphanubilus »

I watched "Dark Wolf" all the way through...

I'm sick... I know...

It took years of therapy...
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Post by IndianaJones »

Nah, I am not really a werewolf freak. But I am big fan of werewolves! :)
I love Foxes more than wolves and I love Werefoxes too. Also, you can call me a furry fanatic and Transformations fan. I do have some comics and small figures of werewolves. Hell, I am even a vampire fanatic. I love vampires as well almost equally with werewolves.
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
Moonwatcher
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guardian
Mood: Sad

Post by Moonwatcher »

I got pic's and the forum and thats about it.
Not very werewolf huh
Humans Fear The Beast Within the Wolf Because
They Do Not Understand the beast Within Themselves
lycanthropeful
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Werewolf Wannabe
Mood: Ruthless

Post by lycanthropeful »

The things I do that could qualify as "werewolf freak" behavior are pretty minimal. I do love very rare meat, and sometimes I like to capitalize on my strong sense of smell and sharp canine teeth and tell people I'm a werewolf. As a joke, of course. I'm 100% human!

Sometimes I long to be out in the woods on a full moon night, but then again, I like being in the woods anyway. Nothing special about the status of the moon at the time... it's just relaxing. I'd say I'm more obsessed with RPing as my werewolf OC/drawing/writing about her than I am werewolves in general, though it's the werewolf element of her that I am of course drawn to.

So no, I don't think I'm a "werewolf freak." I do very much enjoy drawing them, though, and I love seeing videos/movies/reading transformation sequences and stuff. And fantasizing, of course. :D
SaxGirl1010 @ deviantART
Art commissions are currently OPEN! Click HERE!
Vengeance, my werewolf novel: ON SALE NOW!
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Last edited by Figarou on Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary

Post by PariahPoet »

Ooh! Those dragon figures are cool!

I ought to get the drummer one for Daniel! ^^
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Last edited by Figarou on Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary

Post by PariahPoet »

BTW- Good to see you around a bit more these days.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

PariahPoet wrote:BTW- Good to see you around a bit more these days.
Thanks.

I had long hours at Exxon. But this new job I have is entirely different. I work both days and nights. It's really messing up my sleep pattern. Having to wake up early in the work week, then stay up late towards the end is not easy.

I've missed quite a bit on these boards. I have plenty of catching up to do.
Celestialwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Werewolf at Heart
Additional Details: Used to be Lazywolf

Post by Celestialwolf »

Hi! I guess I'm back!

I would definitely consider myself a werewolf freak. This is because:

1) I think about them constantly (though I haven't ever told anyone in person how obsessed I am)
2) I have collected thousands of werewolf images all over the internet/I spend a lot of time reading werewolf stories
3) While I don't have a lot of actual werewolf stuff, I've spent money getting a lot of werewolf commissions done [Link]
4) The only art and story writing I care to attempt is centered on werewolves
5) If I could become one on my own terms I would
6) I have a werewolf website that averages a little over 100 visits per day and has 231,710 pageviews from 141 countries
7) I would probably say my actual social life outside the internet is suffering for it
Founder, Werewolves At Heart group.
--
My DeviantArt profile and Character Sheet