A cool find !

The place for anything at all...
Alpha
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Stressed

A cool find !

Post by Alpha »

Wassup everyone!! If you're into werewolf figures, then go down to your local BestBuy and check out the 'Rise of the Lycans' Blu-Ray gift set (esp. u Shadow Wulf :wink: ). It come with an exclusive 5 1/2" Lycan figure. It looks to be like Lucian. Apparently, this thing came out about a month ago, so your store may have sold out. I went to 4 of the stores that were within a 20 mile radius of my house. 2 were sold out, and the other two only had one left apiece. Guess who grabbed those? :D

Scroll down to see the picture.
http://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-bargains/5 ... -99-a.html

P.S. It looks better in person.
Last edited by Alpha on Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Re: A cool find !

Post by RedEye »

Picture is gone. Must'a been nice, though.
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

I saw that too when the movie first came out. I don't have a Blu-Ray player though :(
The first thing I thought though was, "ShadowWulf would love this!"
lol :D
Alpha
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Alpha »

RedEye wrote:Picture is gone. Must'a been nice, though.
Huh? The picture should still be there. Give the page time to load. It's in the 5th post down.

Silverclaw wrote: I don't have a Blu-Ray player though :(
Neither do I..... at least not yet :wink: I figured that I had to grab it now though. Otherwise, if I waited, the only way that I would probably be able to get one later is through a greedy ebay seller.
Silverclaw wrote:The first thing I thought though was, "ShadowWulf would love this!"
Yep! Me too. :D
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Pretty cool looking. Fig might be interested in this too.
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Yes I would LOVE this. How did you guys know I loved Underworld. I mean I couldnt have made it obvious.
<_< :lol:

God I dont think they have it anymore. Alpha how can I tell if its still in stock?
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
alphanubilus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by alphanubilus »

I purchased Rise of the Lycans of Blu-Ray... They still have the "Collector's" edition Blu-Ray at Best Buy as well. I saw it, but it didn't lure me enough to purchase it just for the action figure. The movie isn't the prettiest Blu-Ray I have nor does it sound the greatest, but it is okay. Sadly, Twilight not only looks better in HD it also sounds better than Rise of the Lycans. I will have to be honest, the film is just too dark in many places. I understand they live in a dark gothic time, but there HAS to be other colors on the pilatte than blue and black...
Alpha
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Alpha »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Yes I would LOVE this. How did you guys know I loved Underworld. I mean I couldnt have made it obvious.
<_< :lol:
Hmmm.....call it a hunch. :lol:
Shadow Wulf wrote:God I dont think they have it anymore. Alpha how can I tell if its still in stock?
If I were you, I'd call all of the stores that were near me, or go to them and check in person as soon as possible. Checking for it on their website is useless because it won't show up there.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

The Best Buy close to where I live had one. And since I have a Blu-Ray player, I went ahead and purchased it.
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Post by IndianaJones »

I don't have a blu-ray player. But I have a below-average HD upconversion DVD player made by Memorex with a silver-plated HDMI cable for my HD LCD TV. At least the picture and sound are good. I saw the special collector's edition at Best Buy with the Lycan figurine. I really wanted to get it. But it is only for Blu-ray. Maybe, they have it as well for regular DVD. Because I have the first two Underworld movies.
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/