* howls loudly* PS3 anyone?

What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
SheWolf-94
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: Shannon Da Wolf
Additional Details: I live in New York. I live to kill, and I'm depressed, always depressed. Ask me what you want, I'll answer if I wish.
* growls deeply*
Mood: Depressed

* howls loudly* PS3 anyone?

Post by SheWolf-94 »

if you have a PS3 then hmu.. my gamer tag is like so
shewolf-94
plz i need more ppl to play C.O.D. with, i also have racing games and fighting sport games, so yea hmu

p.s. i also have uncharted 1 and 2 hwlwnk
Shewolf
If i was here yesterday, and left today, and was never to return tomorrow or the days to follow; would anyone care?
- the pack is life -

this was my senior quote, thought i'd share it and hope you like it...
SheWolf-94
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Additional Details: I live in New York. I live to kill, and I'm depressed, always depressed. Ask me what you want, I'll answer if I wish.
* growls deeply*

Re: * howls loudly* PS3 anyone?

Post by SheWolf-94 »

Anyone, Anyone at all?! hwlwnk
Shewolf
If i was here yesterday, and left today, and was never to return tomorrow or the days to follow; would anyone care?
- the pack is life -

Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Sorry, I've got a XBox 360. Though I wouldn't mind owning a PS3 as well. :grinwiggle:
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
SheWolf-94
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
* growls deeply*

Post by SheWolf-94 »

Well they are pretty cheap( ps3) but if you ever get one, let me know kk ^-^ hwlwnk
Shewolf
- the pack is life -

Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

I think I would rather go for one of the next-generation consoles though, to be fair. :P
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
SheWolf-94
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
* growls deeply*

Post by SheWolf-94 »

unfourtunatly, the ps4 is not working right.. sony is trying to work out the bugs, but im honestly waiting for the ps6.. it has 6 inerchangable disk compartments that can change the game, and you don't even have to get up!!! Hello fat me! :lol:
Shewolf
- the pack is life -

Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

PS3 is my platform of choice. I'm ScottGardener. Just one problem: I have so little free time that I game about once every month or two.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Twopaw
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: Deputized Police Werewolf
Mood: Excited

Post by Twopaw »

Shewolf94;

I'm afraid this cub is PC-ready (including my new rig, which arrived earlier this afternoon! Woot, unboxing tomorrow! ^_^); my 'newest' console is an 8-Bit NES Deluxe Set that I won in junior high...probably one of the only times in JH I really gave a damn about much in that school, but that's beside the point. o_o I do have an Atari 2600 and several dozen games, but I don't think they were made for ADSL multiplayer. ^_^ Hee!

I like the idea of a PS3 (and by now the PS4 is only a week or so pre-release) and I guess if it was a platform I could invest in (say getting games for a PlayStation/XBox rather than building the PC library I have now) it would be worth it to me. The other thing for me is the visuals; I really don't have much in the way of modern televisions (my old CTube Toshiba is for the VCR) and without a decent HDTV the visuals would suffer thoroughly. And getting one of those would probably be more expensive than the PS3/4. So moneywise, I'm with the PC Convoy right now, sorry. ^_^

-2Paw.