What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

BiteFight

Post by Morkulv »

Anyone heard of this game? Its kinda like a combination between OGame and King of Chaos, but a lot less complicated. I am playing the Dutch version, but there is also a English version on http://www.bitefight.org .

You can choose between 2 types of species, vampires and werewolves. Then, you can improve your home (wich is really fun te do in semi-realtime :D ) so enemy's can't spot you that easily, and you can improve your stats, like strength, charisma, etc.

I chose werewolf ofcourse. :P
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

awesome i'm in it!! no other than "Anubis_Garou" :D
THE GAME

My Armory
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

hm, its gonna be somewhat hard to choose between the two, since im fans of them both
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

I joined up under 'Heyoka' just to test it out. I'll probably delete him.

On the other hand, I did find that BiteFight is apparently a copy of a game called MonstersGame. (The original creators did not give BiteFight permission to make this copy.)

I've taken a look at each of them, and I have to admit I like the second one better. BiteFight seems to be lacking some features (Charisma doesn't do anything; you can sink money into hideouts, but they don't help you yet; no sentinels; buggy fights). In other words, BiteFight is not only a copy, but incomplete. The only disadvantage I can see is that MonstersGame has more ads (which I took care of with the AdBlock extension).

I've signed up under 'Vilkacis.'

It's kind of neat, but I don't know how long it will keep my interest.

-- Vilkacis
forsaken_wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Present of Darkness

Post by forsaken_wolf »

I joined it and it looks pretty okay I wonder if I'll ever last on it and I used my same username forsaken well u know
"lolis"
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Vilkacis wrote:I joined up under 'Heyoka' just to test it out. I'll probably delete him.

On the other hand, I did find that BiteFight is apparently a copy of a game called MonstersGame. (The original creators did not give BiteFight permission to make this copy.)

I've taken a look at each of them, and I have to admit I like the second one better. BiteFight seems to be lacking some features (Charisma doesn't do anything; you can sink money into hideouts, but they don't help you yet; no sentinels; buggy fights). In other words, BiteFight is not only a copy, but incomplete. The only disadvantage I can see is that MonstersGame has more ads (which I took care of with the AdBlock extension).

I've signed up under 'Vilkacis.'

It's kind of neat, but I don't know how long it will keep my interest.

-- Vilkacis
The game is new, its just the beginning. Some new aspects are still under construction. Just view the forum now and then, and you'll be aware of what is under construction.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

I'll give it a shot... see what it's like.

Anubus... I put your username "Anubis_Garou" in as my "creator", just for kicks. I have no idea what it means

:lol:
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

It means that Anubis is getting creds for your sign-up. :P
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

whatever... I gave up on BiteFight a while ago. As Vilkacis said, MonstersGame is the exact same thing only about a hundred times better. I suggest that anyone who tryed BiteFight shold try MonstersGame before they condem it.

Here's a link to it: Click Here
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

lmao... thats not fair... the links bite you... alas, my noobieness shines...
I suppose its worth checking out.... :|
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
forsaken_wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Present of Darkness

Post by forsaken_wolf »

I haven't even checked out my bitefight thing in a long time well mind as well check it out later or something.
"lolis"
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Timber-WoIf wrote:lmao... thats not fair... the links bite you... alas, my noobieness shines...
I suppose its worth checking out.... :|
Heh... it's a family tree. :lol:

Vilkacis crated me and now I've crated Timber-WoIf.

I personaly like the victim link system, i think it's nifty :D
Shadowsaber
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Silver shadowsaber the six tailed

Post by Shadowsaber »

this is kinna new I look into it PC or Conclegame?
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

try online, it's a free RPG. kinda like Ogame :)
THE GAME

My Armory
Darum
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Darum »

*starts playing*

Augh! I hate these types of games! they never have any kind of beginers guide! :x

EDIT: Never mind, I found one!
"every set-back, a step foward. every failure, an extra oportunity for success. every day of defeat, a victory!"
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

BiteFight is a clone of some kind of 'Monster'-game, but it is a lot simpeler and therefore better for newbies. I didn't have trouble at all playing it.
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

It's a great game. I'm at level 13 right now, but you have to watch out. Some idiot level 33 vampire keeps attacking me and taking my gold.
Cyberwatt
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Packmate of Sabbatis
Mood: Happy

Re: BiteFight

Post by Cyberwatt »

Hi everyone. What do you know, a post from me having to do with something other than Inimicus! :lol: Hey, stranger things have happened.

Anyway, I have a clan on Bitefight that I have "inherited" from the previous Master and have begun to recruit for it. We're looking for serious players (hopefully werewolf enthusiasts too :D ). If you're interested, check out our brand new website at http://lycanatwar.sqweebs.com/. And even if you're not interested in the game per se, check out the site anyway; I'm rather proud of it, even though it is still under construction (it's been valuable training for me in Dreamweaver at any rate).

Let me know what you think, and hope to see you online!

Cheers,
CW (Gloomfang on Bitefight Server 7)
http://thevindicad.blogspot.com/ - The new apocalyptic serial novel. With werewolves!
jmellesh
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: friend and seacher of lycans(now known as SnowStalker)

Post by jmellesh »

dude, that is an awsome game i am a lv. 34 werewolf and i kick a$$

if u will excuse me i got some vapire to kill

:shift: hwlwnk
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

Hi everyone. I thought I would just let you know I play Bitefight as well. Iam currently a lvl 8 werewolf and iam on server 11 on bitefight.org. Iam apart of a clan but it's just me and one other. We are looking for any werewolf willing to join in. Currently our clan hideout is able to handle a total of 6 members. So ya we are looking for four more werewolves to help out. My name is the same as the one here (Enir) and iam the master of the clan but it's named after the other player in it. Anyone is welcome.
And if your new throw my name into the little box at the bottom of your create character page that says friend beside it. You don't have to of course but it would help me out a bit.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cyberwatt
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Packmate of Sabbatis
Mood: Happy

Post by Cyberwatt »

Hey guys. An update to my Bite Fight web site! A very cool new splash page has been added. Check out the details at this topic:

http://www.thepacksden.com/thepackboard ... =44&t=8773

Looking forward to seeing what you think. :)

- GF
http://thevindicad.blogspot.com/ - The new apocalyptic serial novel. With werewolves!