6%

Total votes: 53

Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Do you know those online multiplayer-games you get to download and level with your character/boat/car or whatever? And you spent a whole funking week of your life to level with that character, and then the game crashes and you lose all of your levels/items/boatmen or you got to pay for the game to play any further?

Navy Field is one of those games.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

never happened to me or anyone recently, remember that games you only loses your progress if your accounts gets banned or deleted(and i told you its 100% free everything that cost money is optional, read the site once in awhile to get updated)
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

but they did stop it i know you paid in the price because i started playing back then but by the time i got up to level 30 they made it free, it became free on august 8th, look in not asking you to like it im just saying, its not the same as it used to be
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Koshaw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Duckinator

Post by Koshaw »

Well I am still playing Freelancer...non pay per month online game =)

I play on Aurora and DH servers =)
ImageImage
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

9 platinums already and I got them all in the amature league. For those of you dont know what I am playing, its Timesplitters Future Perfect.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Shadow Wulf wrote:9 platinums already and I got them all in the amature league. For those of you dont know what I am playing, its Timesplitters Future Perfect.
..mmmkay.

I love that Game. I hope they make a good sequel soon. (Preferably with a version on a platform I own.)

I suck at FPS games...but I still enjoy playing them. I haven't played TimeSplitters 2 or F.P. in a while...I'd have to boot them up to see where I stand as far as medals go. I don't think I have more than 2-5 platinums in each though. My reflexes and precision with dual-analog controls is just too poor. (Not that I'm at all impressive with any other control scheme either.)

I've actually been going back and playing "San Fransisco RUSH" for the N64 again. It is still my absolute favorite Racing game EVER. It's just always fun. (For me anyway)

Now that I've finished Zelda: T.P. (well...not every side quest, though I did beat the "Cave of Trials" ...or whatever it is called. That was WAY harder than any other challenge in the game. ...and I didn't even realized until I finished off the last Armored Knight at the end with only half a heart left and all my health potions expended, and my magic armor drained...that I had done it all with the Ordonian sword equipped instead of the more Powerful Master Sword. I would have Switched if I had noticed...but I am proud of my achievement none the less.)

...anyway, now that I've seen the end of that game, I've been spending more time with my Other Wii games "Rayman" and "ExiteTruck". Both very fun, BTW. My brother and I like to meet at each others apartments (he bought a Wii too) and have "ExiteTruck" sessions, because the game is just such mindless fun. We get so much air in that game it's ridiculous. We look like birds in the sky on each others halves of the screen.
(Now if Nintendo would just stop being so stubborn and make their games Online-Play enabled, I would be ecstatic.)
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

The Sims 2: Pets is the cutest game I've ever played and yes, there are werewolves :D
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

No Way!! :o

Is it on PSP? Or just PS2?
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

I think it's only for PS2 and the PC.
lupine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lupine »

It is out for PSP, was looking at it in the shop today, ...Just wonderin if theyve included the werewolf in that version?
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
navalagVLK
Legendary
Legendary

Post by navalagVLK »

I've got Sims 2: Pets on PC, and there's werewolves in it.

As far as I know, the only changes between platform versions are little things like collars and toys available. Some different varieties of furniture too. Everything else seems to remain the same!

I'd be very disappointed if they were not available in the PSP version, as they can be a pretty interesting part of the game.

But don't hold me to that, I've merely played it on a buddy's PSP for 2 minutes to compare the versions.
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"
deruty
Legendary
Legendary

Post by deruty »

Sims on PSP! :o

Must buy.....
My real online handle is Derutydragon
Therian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Therian »

I got Gear of War and beat it, its really good but not ( to me at least ) better then Halo and H2. I got a xbox live thing for my xbox 360 today I'm waiting to see when my xbox live will run out before i use it.

If anyone wants my gamertag its Skorned810
You all laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Okay hint: to find and befriend a wolf look for a brown dog whos eyes glow yellow, you need to build a relationship with it and then it will give you a little nibble hwlwnk
greniar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: the scholar

Post by greniar »

I play all kinds of games...but my main franchise is Castlevania, I keep hoping that they will do another werewolf game...the closest I have found is when you play Dawn of Sorrow, you can equip the warg soul with the werewolf soul (while the werewolf soul is used it makes you move forward in short dashed and use magic attacks faster, so you can rapidly cast Warg, which looks like a wolf's head flying forward and biting, and move into it effectively making it look like you have a wolf head...I have a lot of free time.)
GRIFFON:I'm Griffon ,and I'm a werewolf
GIRL:your crazy!
GRIFFON:Perhaps I was too forward.
navalagVLK
Legendary
Legendary

Post by navalagVLK »

At the moment, my biggest game is The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess... It's taken over most of my free time... I've put in 30 hours over the last WEEK.

And at work, I'm playing through Crash Bandicoot XS on the GBA. The game isn't too bad... passes away the time quite nicely! :bone:

Sims 2 Pets were the reason I didn't have a stellar performance in my recent exams :P It's just SO addictive.

Haven't managed to get my Sim to turn into a Werewolf though, the glowing eye wolf gets distracted by my two doggie pets :lol:
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

rainbow six vegas... an m249 and some C4 ^^
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Ultimate Spiderman.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...

No, seriously... I'm not even playing any games today, (ExiteTruck most recently), but just messing around with the channels. I'm posting from the Internet channel again right now.

...checking out the weather around the globe... making weird Mii's...

I actually made an anthro dog Mii named Fido within a week of having the system. (which technically isn't supposed to be possible, but a little creativity fixed that)

BlackWolfDS has seen it already.

I wish they would expand the options a little more on Mii creation. I'm not going to hold my breath for actual anthro parts, (like puppy noses, whiskers or cat ears...there are not even any ears at all, currently), but just more varied hairstyles, facial features, noses, ears, etc. would be nice.

I think Nintendo said they might add more to it later on. (crosses fingers)
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Guess what Wii got :D
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

I've been playing the original Halo, on PC.

I have realized why the pistol isn't in the second one, heh. I never paid attention to it before but the thing's like a mini-sniper that's actually useful at short range as well as longer ones. It'll even drop Flood combat forms if I nail 'em in the chest a few times.

Awesome.

Also: Assault rifle. This weapon is fuuuun. Semi-useless against flood combat forms (takes nearly a clip to drop 'em) but great for mopping up infection forms and against the Covenant. And the frag grenades are way more powerful in two (killed myself once or twice 'cause of that..) But I <3 the pistol.

Oh. And the for some reason the Flood feel like more of a pain in 1 than in 2. It might just be the swarms of them in the library (especially those with assault rifles, those will cut shields down like nothing....) or it might be the lack of a sword with which to hack them into pieces... :P
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Aki wrote:I've been playing the original Halo, on PC.

I have realized why the pistol isn't in the second one, heh. I never paid attention to it before but the thing's like a mini-sniper that's actually useful at short range as well as longer ones. It'll even drop Flood combat forms if I nail 'em in the chest a few times.

Awesome.

Also: Assault rifle. This weapon is fuuuun. Semi-useless against flood combat forms (takes nearly a clip to drop 'em) but great for mopping up infection forms and against the Covenant. And the frag grenades are way more powerful in two (killed myself once or twice 'cause of that..) But I <3 the pistol.

Oh. And the for some reason the Flood feel like more of a pain in 1 than in 2. It might just be the swarms of them in the library (especially those with assault rifles, those will cut shields down like nothing....) or it might be the lack of a sword with which to hack them into pieces... :P
I'll so play with you once I get my PC up and running agien. :D
Image Image
lupine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lupine »

Just got Guitar Hero II fot PS2. Fantastic! I'm 36 and finally I'm a ROCK GOD!!!

Should I have grown up by now?

Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

No, just look at Fig, he's still a kid at heart, I don't plan on doing much growing up, so stay a kid, have fun, use your imagination play games! Who Cares? :D