Report the incident to your pack’s leaders and let them decide what to do
15%
RTS
6%

Total votes: 53

PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

It makes me very happy that so far we have no sports sim fans. I worked at GameStop for a year, and those guys annoy the crap out of me. (I know it isn't all sports fans, but it does seem like almost all in my area at least)
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

I wouldn't call myself a sports sim fan. But I love playing FIFA online. Is niiice
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

i like race sims alot. just i like shooters a little more....
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
lupine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lupine »

so what did you frag on befoore 360 came along?
:gangster:
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

lupine wrote:SORRY PEOPLE

I didn't plan my survey very well. Never thought of RTS.

Can we add that one aswell please Fig?

I'm along with Whitepaw tho, in that I seem to have far too many games going at once. Theres 's Killzone,MoH, Gun, GTA Vicecity Stories, Godfather, for psp and then there's the PS2....Canis Canim Edit(Bully in U.S.), Scarface, Call of Duty 3, and I keep returning to Black and Urban Chaos,.

I'm yearning for an RPG at the mo tho, but I've always been put off by all the Stats and all that.

I also want a good strategy game for the psp preferably with an online mode. Dunno which to go for.

But first, I got a copy of MTX Mototrax imported from US winging its way to me as I type this, so I gotta hurry and finish Medal of Honour. :D

:wolfsheepclothing:
its easy to change just go to your first post and edit to add more options
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

I'm addicted to Shooters Halo 1 & 2, doom 3, half-life2 i own them all!

me loves the BFG! 8)
THE GAME

My Armory
Short Tail
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Resident Chakat

Post by Short Tail »

Am I the only one, or does anyone else participate in leagues and/or organized tournaments and sponsors and stuff..... and now I feel like a total nerd; sweet
"War is over if you want it to be. Imagine all the people living life in peace." - John & Yoko
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Anubis wrote:I'm addicted to Shooters Halo 1 & 2, doom 3, half-life2 i own them all!

me loves the BFG! 8)
Hahaha, I have all those but Halo 2. But my sisters boyfriend let me borrow Halo 2 with hes xbox for the longest time.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

You totally forgot to add "Simulator" games to the poll!

I'm currently really into Steel Battalion: Line of Contact (Mecha Simulator), and Operation Flashpoint: Elite (Army Simulator). I just bought Battlestar Galactica for XBox, and I must say this game is so difficult, and so lacking in gameplay variety, it pisses me off. I'll beat it regardless.

What would define a Beat Em' Up game? :?
Last edited by Kaebora on Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
deruty
Legendary
Legendary

Post by deruty »

Mortal Combat?
:?

well I'm sorta a mix between RTS, RPG, and FPS. Loved Morrowind and am into a MMORPG called Silkroadonline at the moment. I loved all of the C&C RTS's particularly Tiberian Sun for some reason. And in FPS's theres CS 1.6, FEAR Multi, and well a hybrid FPS/RTS called Savage

:o
My real online handle is Derutydragon
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

Short Tail wrote:Am I the only one, or does anyone else participate in leagues and/or organized tournaments and sponsors and stuff..... and now I feel like a total nerd; sweet
my brother did for UT2006 if that makes you feel any better, his clan(KONA) got to first place then just quit because every other clan what just what they call "show" clans, they were actually in it because they thought it was fun, not for the money.
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

Short Tail wrote:Am I the only one, or does anyone else participate in leagues and/or organized tournaments and sponsors and stuff..... and now I feel like a total nerd; sweet
i would... if i knew some people to play with.
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Searif Bogard wrote:
my brother did for UT2006 if that makes you feel any better, his clan(KONA) got to first place then just quit because every other clan what just what they call "show" clans, they were actually in it because they thought it was fun, not for the money.
Wait a mintue there is no UT 2006. theres only UT UT03 and UT04.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
deruty
Legendary
Legendary

Post by deruty »

Thats how good he was though. He got UT 2006 before it even was released! :o

Well I'd play in a clan and stuff, but I don't play for cash just fun and a yearning to understand how code on a computer creates so much.
My real online handle is Derutydragon
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

No there is no unreal tournament 2006. The only one thats coming out is Unreal Tournament 2007.
Image Image
Short Tail
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Resident Chakat

Post by Short Tail »

Timber-WoIf wrote:
What games?
"War is over if you want it to be. Imagine all the people living life in peace." - John & Yoko
psiguy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The pack's Linux Nerd

Post by psiguy »

I play on my play station portable.

I enjoy my fare share of shareware doom, quake, and quakeII on it. Then for homebrew, I have Dance Dance Revolution, Attack Of The Mutants, Kill Everything That Moves, rRootage, Trigonometry Wars,and Squarez.
Otherwise, I play the snes Zelda III on it.

Fun as hell, but I'd expect that for forking over $250 for an expensive portable console.
www.psiguy.deviantart.com <-- My artwork and generalities.

May the force be with you!!!
lupine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lupine »

Short Tail wrote:
Timber-WoIf wrote:
What games?
Heh. I play in a league and a clan on Socom Fire team Bravo on psp. And I've been leathering MoH Heroes online too. Wouldn't mind summat like Neverwinter nights but dunno if I'd lget my head round it.

Faolan Bloodtooth
Legendary
Legendary

Games i'm playin :)

Post by Faolan Bloodtooth »

Warhammer 40k Dawn Of War: Dark Crusade (Go the Tau!)
Classic Castlevania on GBA
Castlevania Chronicles on PS1
Raw VS Smackdown on PS2

I think they shoud make a Freeborn game :D

Laters
The Past Is Dead...
The Future Is Unborn...
The Moment Is Yours...
Xiroteus
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Happy

Post by Xiroteus »

I just purchased a Playstation II a few days ago, along with three games,

Sly Cooper - Honor Among Thieves
Dragonball Z Budokai III
Ultimate Spider-Man

I enjoy the first two more than Ultimate Spider-man, Spider-Man II was better, this games takes too long to move to the next mission.

Four games on the way.
Sheba
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Shy
Mood: Happy

Post by Sheba »

I like all but sad to say I play DUNGEONS & DRAGONS ONLINE the most right now.
Machine-Whisperer
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: At an Observational status

Post by Machine-Whisperer »

well, My preferences are a mixture of FPS, Stratagy and if you will: SimCity games.

Currently my most played game is Battlefield2 Online, but once MedievalTotal war 2 comes out, That'll all change.
Bah... Stupid Case sensitive Email. Lets try this again !
Miragh
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: full moon addict

Post by Miragh »

Unable to play online (due to the lack of specific hardware, like processor, mainboard.. bleah) I've to spend my time with Killzone Liberation for the PSP. It's fun indeed! Just waiting til they update it, so one can play it multiplayer over the internet... or hopefully my housemate finally gets better..

:D
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

Machine-Whisperer wrote:well, My preferences are a mixture of FPS, Stratagy and if you will: SimCity games.

Currently my most played game is Battlefield2 Online, but once MedievalTotal war 2 comes out, That'll all change.
yeah i want to get medieval Total war 2 with the money from my birthday
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
lupine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lupine »

Miragh wrote: I've to spend my time with Killzone Liberation for the PSP. It's fun indeed! Just waiting til they update it, so one can play it multiplayer over the internet... or hopefully my housemate finally gets better..

:D

Yeah, its IS an AWESOME game. But how lhard was that chuffing spider tank? Its going tobe awesome online. Can't wait. Give Medal of Honour a go. Online is quality, and Socom ftb.