Total votes: 53

JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.
Mood: Indifferent

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

I'm playing Final Fantasy XII. The gameplay is nice for a change.
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Chaser (PC).

Weird sci-fi shooter with "bullet-time"-option (in first-person).

The game looks really good for a game that runs fine on a late Pentium 3.
32 mb videocard is enough to show every reflection, detail, particle, etc. Impressive. I wish 3D-engines as stable as that were programmed more often.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

new game! JADE EMPIRE WOOT!
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

Crackdown. w00t short as hell. but ibought it for the halo 3 beta anyway. There are duckies by pools that you can pick up and throw at people :D
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

I finally got it :D FINAL FANTASY XII :D
never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
wolfsangel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: if i sing a song will you sing along?...

Post by wolfsangel »

during the weekend i play the dynasty warriors and samarai warriors collection. yes i said collection 'cause i have 4 and 5 for dynasty (with extreme legends), and 1 and 2 for the samarai( i love the ninjas scenes in the 2nd one) :howl:  :oo
i also play time crisis three and have beaten the main one plus half way thru the first special game.
...or will i just be singing right here by myself.
come on down!
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

I'm still playing Freelancer, Steel Battalion: Line of Contact, and until reciently... Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends, and Full Spectrum Warrior
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

RPG is fav, but I'm addicted to starcraft.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I am currently playing chronicles of riddick.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

....GOD OF WAR 2 AND IT IS AMAZING 8)
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

Well, I recently bought the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Arcade Game off of Xbox Live. That's one of my favorite beat-em-ups, I loved it on the NES when I was a kid. However, it isn't that hard to get to the end in this version, because you get an unlimited number of lives. Not necessarily a bad thing, though, I think it's actually made me play it more because I know I can just play it for an hour and beat it without getting too pissed off that you're still can't beat it past level 2 or whatever. It's definitely fun, I've played it every day since I got it on Sunday.

What I should be playing, however, is Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, which I picked up the computer version of for only $10, along with a controller for an extra $20. Unfortunately, my computer's a piece of crap that refuses to even try to install it. My other computer, which might install it, is too crappy to run it. Then, the last computer I have I haven't gotten working because rather than buying the single-install XP disk for my computer, my dad insisted on getting the upgrade disk because he wanted to use an old 98 disk we couldn't find when we looked for it later.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

i got Armored Core 4. It's alright, though not as good as the older ones. I do like having the power fist (really short punching laserblade). I hit people and they b like "WTF howd i die? did u just punch me?" and i b like "yep"
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Holy crap, POP: SOT actually worked on my dad's computer! I'm also playing Secret of Mana. Great game, has werewolves. They're goofy looking, but they're two-legged and have tails. And they'll whoop your a** in seconds if you aren't careful.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

I'm back playing "ExiteTruck" for the Wii again. I just finally got around to getting an SD card and PC reader, so now I can upload some of my favorite Music to play in the game, (the default music is okay, but gets old fast).

Powering around the tracks to the rocking tunes of MegaMan, MarbleMadness, Metroid, Mario, (and games that don't begin with M too), in remixed HARD ROCK form, adds a nice bit of new life and personality to the game.

...how many other people can say they have Earned S-Class rankings on the "Super Exite" tracks to the inspiring tune of a Rock interpretation of the "Moon" theme from the NES 'DuckTales' game?

...I'm probably the only one... Image Image

Edit: (LOL ... just after posting this, I decided to boot up my Wii and start playing ExiteTruck, and out of all the chances, which theme music was the first one to play out of my playlist? ...I highly recommend playing the classic DuckTales game. It was surprisingly good.)
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Short Tail
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Resident Chakat

Post by Short Tail »

I have been trying out Supreme Comander latley. As with all new RTS's there is a steep learning curve and this game is immense. even the 1v1 maps are bigger than almost any other RTS maps out there. Also some of the things take up to 30 minutes to build. O_O
"War is over if you want it to be. Imagine all the people living life in peace." - John & Yoko
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

And yet another game to my "Now Playing" list: Alone in the Dark. Hell yes. I've been wanting to play this for years, but it's been out of print and I couldn't find anywhere to download it until recently. Had to find a DOS emulator, though, and that was kinda hard to understand how to use, but it ended up working out fine.

Kind of an ugly game with bad controls, but it's the first of it's kind, so that's understandable. Resident Evil fans should check it out.
-Jack Handey
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

Well I just had a trade in session at my local Gamestation. So I'm all fresh and ready with me next lot of PSP games. Got 300, TestDrive unlimited and Call of Duty. Should keep me busy at work for a bit :wink:
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

I'm still playing Adventure Quest. :p
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
lupine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lupine »

TestDrive is seriously cool. It's massive, and online, and on a hendheld!
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Damn, keep finding new games to play. I just found the first Elder Scrolls (most recent game was Oblivion) game online last night. It's ugly as hell (understandable for a game that old), but the customization and size of the world map is incredible for a game that old. I don't even think most new game worlds are that big, save for the Elder Scroll sequels and MMORPGs. Kind of a pain in the a** to get out of the place you start in, though, since it's some kind of sewer and a bunch of rats, goblins, and a lizard man want you dead. Back to the size of the world, though, there's actually a feature that lets you check how long it will take you to get to each place. I checked how far it would take me to go from where I was (I think it was some town on Summurset Island, maybe the capital) to the furthest town away (someplace in Morrowind), and apparently it would take 105 in game days over more than 4000 kilometers. The days in the game aren't as long as regular days, but that's pretty big. The town I'm in right now is big for a video game, too. Unfortunately, I can't get into most of the buildings because they're locked, and when I tried to break the door, a guard yelled "Stop, thief!" (there's some limited voice support, too) and kicked my a**, so I don't know if they're actually openable, but I suppose they probably are.

Crappy plot, though.

Quick note: If you go to the link and end up downloading it (that is, if people actually read this post...), here's some instructions on how to run it if you're running a Windows computer (sorry Mac users, I don't know how different the program is on yours, but I know of at least one program that works completely different on my friends Mac, despite being the same exact program, so I doubt this will work for you):

1. Download and install the game directly to the C:\ drive.
2. Go here and download the DOS emulator DOSBox. You need it to run the game. Also install it directly in the C:\ drive. I think you need to do that, anyway. At the very least it doesn't hurt.
3. Open DOSBox and type in "mount c c:\arena". That will make C:\Arena the starting drive.
4. Type "c:". That will open C:\Arena.
5. Once you see "C:\>", type in "Arena".
6. The game will start. It will appear to run normally, but when you actually start the gameplay, it will be running slow. To avoid this, hold Ctrl and press F12. Get the CPU to about 15000 or more until the emulator is running the game at a good speed. (you must do steps 3-6 every time you want to play the game)
7. Good, you've got the game running efficiently, DOSBox is doing good, what's left? Go here. It's the manual to the game, everything else you need to know is in there. Have fun... Both of you who actually took the time to read this.
Last edited by ravaged_warrior on Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Jack Handey
lupine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lupine »

sounds a lot of hassle. Is Elder Scrolls an RPG?

ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

lupine wrote:sounds a lot of hassle. Is Elder Scrolls an RPG?
Yeah, it's what Morrowind and Oblivion are sequels to. Yeah, it's kind of difficult to get going, but after everything is set up the way you want it (which took me a LONG time to figure out, like an hour, but that was when I was getting DOSBox to play Alone in the Dark) and you have the command memorized (which isn't very hard, they're pretty simple if you put the folder directly in the C: drive) it takes maybe ten seconds to open the game. The only problem I had getting this to work was the slowdown, which was solved by pressing Ctrl+F12 a few times, and like I said, it saves that. One more thing. Just a quick note, this is legal, Bethesda put this up themselves on the official website, so nobody think I'm encouraging anything illegal.

EDIT: Oh, crap, just opened the game, I got it wrong. You do have to reset the CPU cycles each time.
-Jack Handey
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Damn it, now I have another game to play. I just got my Monkey Island games working. Classic point and click adventure game FTW!
-Jack Handey
John Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Timber Wolf
Mood: Happy

Post by John Wolf »

I play stuff like Far Cry and Fallout, the problem with my dads Pc is that the graphic's card, processor and sound card are not capable of playing anything new or running DirectX9 and I don't like seeing half quality in hi spec games. So until I get the money, I need to buy, a state of the art type computer, I will continue to play things like Fallout, Dungeon Siege and Lionheart.

Though I have a PS3 anyway. :P