S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl

What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
Wulfur
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Meh...

Post by Wulfur »

I am glad they did not give them greanade for the thunder since it can launch them :P

AS for finding out if the mod will effect MP try to join a stalker game of the same version as you i believe my version was 0001.
One only knows that of which they allow themselves to know.
( http://wulfur.deviantart.com/ )
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Wulfur wrote:I am glad they did not give them greanade for the thunder since it can launch them :P

AS for finding out if the mod will effect MP try to join a stalker game of the same version as you i believe my version was 0001.
Versions - oh, that reminds me, the 1.0003 patch is out. They incorporated the 1.0002 patch into it for some reason.

And yeah, it's a good thing. The AI isn't too fond of using grenades that aren't an RPG for some reason. It makes me at the same time both kinda sad they don't use it because my "explosion" rating on my armor is otherwise worthless aside from accidentally blowing myself up and glad because grenades being thrown around could get uh....messy... :lol:
Wulfur
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Meh...

Post by Wulfur »

oh did not even know a new patch was out. heh, now we just got to figure out a server and time to do some MP games.
One only knows that of which they allow themselves to know.
( http://wulfur.deviantart.com/ )
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Wulfur wrote:oh did not even know a new patch was out. heh, now we just got to figure out a server and time to do some MP games.
Time shouldn't be hard, we live in about the same timer zone. It's just a matter of server and a convenient time. ^_^