What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

morrowind

Post by Lukas »

since there hasn't been a specific topic on this game and i know we have tons of Morrowind lovers in here i made this thread to talk about anything to do with morrowind, I for one am posting my stats
my stats:
Name: Mark
Health:234 max
Magicka: 57 max
Fatigue: 432 max
Level: 40
Race: Nord
Class: saint(custom)
Strength: 100
Intelligence: 57
Willpower: 52
Agility: 100-140(enchantment)
Speed: 95
endurance: 100-140(enchantment)
Personality: 84-89
Luck:40
Major skills
Block: 85
Heavy armor: 82
Long blade: 100
Armorer: 57
Athletics: 91
Minor Skills
Speech craft: 51-56 (enchantment)
Security: 58
Sneak:69
Marksman:18
Mercantile:47
Misc. Skills
medium Armor: 23
Blunt weapon: 43
Axe: 25
Spear: 15
Enchant:11
destruction:10
Alteration: 8
Illusion: 8
Conjuration:9
Mysticism:6
Restoration: 9
Alchemy: 9
Unarmored: 9
Acrobatics: 100-110
Light Armor: 68
Short blade: 45
hand-to-hand:31
Faction:
Redoran: Archmaster
Thieves guild: master Thief
Fighters Guide: master
Ashlanders- Hearthfriend
Blades: Operative
Mages guild: journeyman
Imperial Legion: knight of the Imperial Dragon
Morag Tong: grandmaster
Hlaalu:Grandmaster
Sign: lady
Bounty: 0
Last edited by Lukas on Tue May 22, 2007 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited

Post by darkest wolf »

I LOVE Morrowind...hell I love the Elder Scrolls. I'll have to find my new game stats somewhere, its been a while since I played.

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

As much as I love Morrowind there's no way I'm posting stats. I have several characters... :P

That and, as a PC player, I am gifted with the console and construction set so as to modify the world of Morrowind to my desires. Or, rather, download mods that do that as I'm totally unversed in the CS's use... :lol:
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

you dont ahve to post stats, i just choose to do it
if you wish to talk about somthing else morrowind thats your choice 8)
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
John Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Timber Wolf
Mood: Happy

Post by John Wolf »

Yes, Morrowind's a Good Game, I had it for a while. I felt the video drivers I had, did it no justice. :)
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

I've had it for a while, I haven't played it that much because I've been testing mods for it first. :lol:

I swear I'm done. I'll actually play it next time. If I can improve that fix for Moogles and stairs a bit, I'm not quite happy with it. I've been toying around with my own mods as well. Might even put them up on Planet Elder Scrolls if I feel the need.

As for characters, I have several. The one I'm using for the main quest is an Orc scout. I like Argonians the best, but I also have a Khajiit, a Moogle, and a Dark Elf. One of my female Argonians has a completely customized class. She's my version of an Alchemist.
ArcaneWerewolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ArcaneWerewolf »

I love the game, and once I finish, I'll probably be going crazy looking for any mods that make drastic changes. I just wish I could figure out how to use the construction set. At least there's nothing special needed to customize the soundtrack.

I only have one character, a custom class Khajiit, but I haven't played in a while so I forgot the stats. All I remember is that security is extremely high since I tend to be a greedy bastard who tries to get as much money as possible, even wasting my time with the puny amount of money I can get from a farmer's hut :lol:
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

John Wolf wrote:Yes, Morrowind's a Good Game, I had it for a while. I felt the video drivers I had, did it no justice. :)
Yeah, when I got a new video card I did a double take.

The water suddenly was SO PRETTY.... when it was drab and dull before.
Set wrote:I've had it for a while, I haven't played it that much because I've been testing mods for it first. :lol:

I swear I'm done. I'll actually play it next time. If I can improve that fix for Moogles and stairs a bit, I'm not quite happy with it. I've been toying around with my own mods as well. Might even put them up on Planet Elder Scrolls if I feel the need.

As for characters, I have several. The one I'm using for the main quest is an Orc scout. I like Argonians the best, but I also have a Khajiit, a Moogle, and a Dark Elf. One of my female Argonians has a completely customized class. She's my version of an Alchemist.
Yeah, mods are way fun.

The Less Generic NPC mods are a hoot and recomended to any PC player highly. In addition to giving NPCs in certain towns a personality, it also adds quests and such in the later versions. Including one with a wereguar! :lol:
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Morrowind is an awesome game. There's some good lists of mods: search for "telesphoros list o mods".
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

i finally have required the Eltonbrand about 2 days ago
Type: Long Blade, One Hand
Chop: 10 - 60
Slash: 5 - 55
Thrust: 5 - 25
Speed: 1.50
Dmg Ratio: 90 (120 with spell)
Reach: 1.0
Condition: 4500 / 4500
Weight: 40.0
Value: 150,000
Cast When Strikes
Fire Damage 10 to 30 points on Touch
Fortify Attack 30 points for 30 seconds on Self
Restore Fatigue 10 points on Self
Charge: 500 / 500
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Image Image Image

I paid to have these Enchanted myself, and used them to finish my last game. (That took ALOT of Gold)

The other two dealt MASSIVE damage, but RED Destiny was my favorite, because it never had to recharge, and I could run around jumping and hacking at things and never run down my Fatigue.

...but my Staff Wrathful Thunder of Dagoth (which I enchanted with the soul of one of the lower Dagoths) was the BEST for clearing out rooms in a hurry. Image
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

i modded a rapid-fire crossbow once.... wuz cheezy in an amusing way
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

elton brand is still my best friend
ive started my own collection of stuff too in my mansion, but since im redorean im not as big of a room, but ive got a nice collection going for the morrowind only version
since i have xbox tho i cant screenshot, ill have to take pictures of a camera i dont have, but some day ill post them :P
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Vuldari wrote:Image Image Image

I paid to have these Enchanted myself, and used them to finish my last game. (That took ALOT of Gold)

The other two dealt MASSIVE damage, but RED Destiny was my favorite, because it never had to recharge, and I could run around jumping and hacking at things and never run down my Fatigue.

...but my Staff Wrathful Thunder of Dagoth (which I enchanted with the soul of one of the lower Dagoths) was the BEST for clearing out rooms in a hurry. Image
Heh, whenever I enchant weapons I use "Absorb health" as if any enemy has "Reflect" it won't damage you when reflected. If they don't have any magic resistance then you steal their health while regain your own. :D

Though, otherwise I'd use damage health or shock. Damage health has no way to be resisted other than resist magicka and shock affects more NPCs than say "fire" or "frost" since half the island is Dunmer with their 75% fire resistances and then there's Nords with frost immunity...
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

im going to list some special weapons i have and tell me if you guys have them
1. goldbrand
2.dradic crescent
3. Azuras servant
4. Dragoncurcassis
5. lords mail
more later
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Lukas wrote:im going to list some special weapons i have and tell me if you guys have them
1. goldbrand
2.dradic crescent
3. Azuras servant
4. Dragoncurcassis
5. lords mail
more later
None of my characters currently have them, but I've had them all at least once aside from Azura's servant.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

heh i killed dagoth UR 2 days ago, now i have all the heartfire rings and amulents stored in my mansion so pretty like, now im just contreting on collecting daedric weapons and completing quests(and maybe kill vivic :lol: )
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Lukas wrote:(and maybe kill vivic :lol: )
Been there...done that...keep his soul on my mantle as a trophy... Image

Shrine of Evil Souls
(Every other soul gem in that bowl contains, either a lower Dagoth, or some other very powerful enemy...plus VIVEC)
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
deruty
Legendary
Legendary

Post by deruty »

I've tried that and failed XD.

But besides that I do have the daedric cresant...and anything else with daedric in its name despite armor.

One of the best mods in my opinion is Morrowind Comes to Life. Adds a s*** load of NPCs and dialogue.

I'm going to post a screen shot later... of my freaking sweet house and collection :D
My real online handle is Derutydragon
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Lukas wrote:heh i killed dagoth UR 2 days ago, now i have all the heartfire rings and amulents stored in my mansion so pretty like, now im just contreting on collecting daedric weapons and completing quests(and maybe kill vivic :lol: )
I've killed him before to see if I could do it, then again after warping him into a large arena and turning myself into a werewolf to see how quickly I could kill him with the least damage.

Man, that was fun. Hit and run tactics. He hit me once, but I killed him without serious injury, heh. :D

But, I've never saved after killing him, aside from a few times where I was doing it for a Mod, or to see what the backpath is like. I like Vivec too much to kill him permanently.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

heh i killed him 2 days ago at level 37, it helps with my uber blade and the best helm/curcass/2nd best boots
i have his soul now too and it cool, i also started working my way up in the Dreamro quests and so far have done 3 of them, also im working on fightersguild
vivic was a push over, i just waked him over and over and only had to use my healing potion once!!!
i saved his death on a sepearte file just encase i ever change my mind
anyway i still pushing a camera and then i can show my loot
also as a side note i have almost a complete dradric collection, all i need is a dradic wazika and a dradic warhammer then i well be done with weapons
i think killing the heart made him weaker 8)
also as a side note i had this kool glitch
when i killed vivic I had the right, more valuable, wrathguard in my equipment
but when i took out vivic he had the lesser value wrathguard! thankfully i had the 2 kargotic books so when i went to the corpsism i had the thing fixed right then and there, also as a Bonus, when i put it on i took no damge since I had teh other one on! now i have 2 wragthguards, one fo my right hand and the other for my left, it glitchs so the left one looks like a dradric glove, but i still have double the effects of wrathguard and im earning my way to pwnage more every day!
John Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Timber Wolf
Mood: Happy

Post by John Wolf »

The furthest I reached with morrowind was as far as that legion fortress with the cultist group in the mountain side next to it. To the opposite side that water stone city, (I carn't remember it's name), I found a nest of those demon worshippers in the sewers and I took them all out, except for that one with the difficult armour to pierce, did 2 hours constantly repairing my sword and health, trying to take him out, gave up in the end. :|
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Lukas wrote:heh i killed him 2 days ago at level 37, it helps with my uber blade and the best helm/curcass/2nd best boots
i have his soul now too and it cool, i also started working my way up in the Dreamro quests and so far have done 3 of them, also im working on fightersguild
vivic was a push over, i just waked him over and over and only had to use my healing potion once!!!
i saved his death on a sepearte file just encase i ever change my mind
anyway i still pushing a camera and then i can show my loot
also as a side note i have almost a complete dradric collection, all i need is a dradic wazika and a dradic warhammer then i well be done with weapons
i think killing the heart made him weaker 8)
also as a side note i had this kool glitch
when i killed vivic I had the right, more valuable, wrathguard in my equipment
but when i took out vivic he had the lesser value wrathguard! thankfully i had the 2 kargotic books so when i went to the corpsism i had the thing fixed right then and there, also as a Bonus, when i put it on i took no damge since I had teh other one on! now i have 2 wragthguards, one fo my right hand and the other for my left, it glitchs so the left one looks like a dradric glove, but i still have double the effects of wrathguard and im earning my way to pwnage more every day!
The heart doesn't affect his strength. He's a push-over because Morrowind wasn't designed (statistically) for players near level 30, at 30, or over 30. It seemed to have slipped the Dev's mind that the player could easily attain that level and make their gods look like push overs.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

well i am the neveraine :P
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Still, for all its greatness, Morrowind has a lot of glaring faults like that.